Looks Not Broken (Sequel to Believe What Your Like) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 1!

Chapter 1
Zack’s P.O.V.
You died. If anyone could remember you, they would say you were a bright and loving mother. You were also a wonderful girlfriend. If I had the chance to say goodbye properly, I would. You never got to see her children before you died. You were shot if anyone didn’t know. You were shot by my psycho ex-girlfriend Gena Paulhus. I held you before she was taken to the hospital. You also died on the operating table. Your best friend Vicki was in tears when she found out. I had to break the news to our two sons Horizon and Phoenix. Phoenix won’t understand of course as he is only 1. Horizon is 6. He’s turning 6 next Tuesday. However, I bet he’ll wish for his mummy to ‘come home’ as he puts it. He thinks you have gonna for a long walk and you’ll be home tomorrow morning. Just in time for breakfast. Our home is pretty empty with out you Emily. I used to cry myself to sleep and hope I’ll wake up from this bad dream. You used to make all my fears go away. You were my heroine. You saved me from getting killed by Gena. But she killed you first. I’ll tell Phoenix who much of a brave person you were when he grows up. You told me to take care of the boys. Well I’m trying but I wish I had your help again. How did you manage to take care of two kids on your own Emily? I’m sorry I left you for all those years and kept popping up, hoping you’ll take me back. If I had a chance to kiss you that last time, I would take it… I wish god gave you a chance, god must hate this family. Who will be next? I hope your sitting on the cloud we pointed out when we were 17. I hope the best for you my angel. We all do. Vicki is sitting on the sofa you once sat on. Jimmy is cooking in the kitchen you used to cook in. Brian is looking at the photos you once looked at. I’m lying in the bed you used to sleep in. I’m thinking of you… are you thinking of me on top of the cloud we once seen?
To be continued…