Girl I Know

You Suck

"What the?" I asked, spotting Jimmy sitting on Johnny. "Jimbo, you do know he's turning blue, right?"
"Yes, Ma'am." Jimmy nodded, grinning.
I shrugged. "Carry on."
Johnny groaned. "Nikki.. help!"
"Sorry, Johnny Boy. You're on your own." I winked, giggling at his expression.

I skipped on into the main room where I spotted Matt in the voice box, just sitting there all alone while Larry worked with Brian on a solo for their song Scream. I plopped down beside Diana who was having a seizure from laughing at Brian's temper. Which was pretty funny. Never seen a man curse so much.

"When's the food getting here? I'm starved." I breathed out, patting my flat stomach.
"Always hungry, fat ass." Diana joked, laying herself across my stomach.
I groaned. "And your calling me a fat ass? You're squishing me."
"Play nice, you two." Larry chuckled.
"Sorry, Lar!" I smiled over at him.
"Food's here!" Zacky walked in with Bri following behind, both holding bags of our food.
I jumped up. "Food!"
"Hungry much?" Bri asked.
"Shut up." I grinned, popping a frie into my mouth.

After we finished eating, the guys went back to working on their new album they just started. Larry had told them that they had an awards show in a few days in Vegas, and they were performing that night as well. I was tagging along as Jimmy's date. I smiled at both Johnny and Brian's sad expressions, telling Johnny next awards I'll be his date if he doesn't have a girlfriend by then.

"Someone's going to be late." Bri sang, skipping into the room.
"What are you talking about?" I asked, playing with Jimmy's hair.
"No, don't stop. Keep going." Jimmy whined.
"Whoa, hey. What's going on over there?" Matt grinned, leaning back in his chair. Johnny peeked out from behind him.
"Nothing, perverts." I laughed.
"I'm talking about work, duh. It's 7." Bri said.
"You serious?" She nodded. "Shit!" I jumped to my feet, grabbing my things in a hurry.
"What's wrong?" Brian's sullen voice popped out of nowhere, now standing in front of me.
"I'm going to be late for work." I told him.
"Come on, I'll take you."
"You have work to do, though."
He shrugged. "They'll get over it."

I watched as he walked out, then shook my head and ran after him. I slid back into his car as he pulled away from the studio. The awkward tension wrapping around the both of us, suffocating us. I noticed Brian keeping his eyes intent on the road in front of him, frustration clear in his expression.

"Where do you work?" He asked.
"Red Raven." I told him, staring still.
His eyes met mine. "Wait, you're the waitress from the other night? The one who dropped the beer bottle?"
I nodded, embarrassed that he remembered that. But clearly not 4 years ago. "Yeah. That.. that was me." I blushed.
"What happened that night?" He asked.
I shook my head. "Nothing. Just didn't feel good."
He gave me a look, parking in the back of Red Raven. "You know, you suck at lying."
"And you suck just in general." I said, sliding out. He chucked. "And thanks for the ride." I slammed the door shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this chapter sucked.
Mainly just those annoying fillers :)