Girl I Know

VMA Night

"You girls ready yet?!" Matt yelled. "Fuck, man. You'll be the reason we're late!"
"Oh, shut up. We have over an hour to get there, big baby." I grinned, walking out.

The guys were all sprawled around the room, while us girls were getting ready in the bedrooms. Matt was standing against the wall, arms crossed over his chest. Johnny was seated at the table with Jimmy. Brian and Zacky were lounging across the leather sofa. Brian's eyes bugged out of his head, staring at my outfit.

"My date is looking fine as all hell." Jimmy grinned, pulling me into his arms.
I blushed. "Thanks, Jimmy." He kissed my cheek.
"Are Diana and Bri ready, yet?" Zacky asked.
"We're ready, we're ready. Damn!" Bri came out with Diana close behind. "Keep your boxers on."
"Not what you were saying last night." Zacky snickered as Bri threw a pillow at him. "Done now?"
"At least we had our damn outfits packed." Diana glared.
"At least we dressed quicker." Zacky countered.
"I hate you." Diana said with a shrug. Zacky chuckled.
"Can we just go now?" I begged.
"Come on, Kiddies. Listen to the lady, let's go." Matt said, ushering everyone out.

Jimmy held out his arm and I took it, smiling as we skipped down the hall and onto the elevator to the limo that awaited us out front. Inside the limo I sat between Jimmy and Brian, I nibbled on my lip as Brian linked our hands together while he talked to Zacky who was on the other side of Jimmy.

Was it bad that I liked holding hands with Brian?

When we finally arrived at the VMA's, we all piled on out of the limo. Johnny fell out from being pushed by Zacky, making the crowd laugh along with us. The whole celebrity vibe suffocated me as I crawled out the limo, taking Jimmy's hand in mine. The flashes of cameras blinding us, the crowd outside screaming at the guys for their attention. The girls yelling that they loved them, that they wanted to fuck them.

I glared as I heard a girl yell; I love you, Gates! Jimmy wrapped his arm around my waist tightly and towed me by his side as we walked the red carpet together. All of us taking pictures from the paparazzi, some were serious while most were silly.

After the guys finished up a few interviews and took endless pictures, we finally made our way into the VMA's and got seated. Once again I was seated between Jimmy and Brian, both of them holding my hand in theirs. We watched as Fergie and some little girl walked onto the stage, announcing the nominees for Best New Artist. I cheered when they announced Avenged Sevenfold as a nominee for their awesome song, Bat Country. I nudged Brian when they showed him during his solo for the video, he smirked proudly.

I admired how his chocolate eyes glistened in the light. His eyeliner perfectly drawn around his eyes. Put my make up to shame. The bastard.

"And the winner for Best New Artist is.. Aven.. Av.." The little girl tried to sound out. "What's that say?" She asked Fergie.
"Avenged Sevenfold!" Fergie announced loudly.

Soon Bat Country blasted through the speakers as all of us stood up, hugging each other and congratulating the guys. Bri, Diana, and myself kept on cheering as we jumped up and down as the guys walked onto the stage to receive their award. Matt took the award and walked up to the podium, while the guys looked around grinning like fools.

"To start off, we would like to thank the awesome fans that have supported us and helped make our dreams come true. Without you, Avenged Sevenfold would be nothing. And for that we thank you all. We would also like to thank our families and friends who have dealt with all our shit and drama during the making of City of Evil. This is really an amazing moment, to be standing up here and accepting this award." Matt said. "While I am up here I have something I'd like to share." Matt cleared his throat. "To my loving girlfriend, Diana. You mean the world to me, without you life's not worth it. I love you and... will you marry me?"

Bri and I looked over at Diana, who was in tears now as she nodded. Matt smiled as he ran off stage and up to where Diana was standing, catching her in his arms as he crashed his lips to hers. I smiled as I watched Diana and Matt smile down at each other, lovingly.

I felt someone standing beside me and looked up to see Brian, he smiled down at me and linked our hands yet again. When I looked back at Diana and Matt, he was just putting Diana's engagement ring on her finger.

To think, this night was far from over too. I could only imagine what would happen next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait everyone, but I'm back
Soo whatcha think??? :D