Girl I Know

To Matt and Diana

The VMA's was pretty fun. The guys performance was awesome, they really knew how to put on one hell of a show for the crowd. I fell in love with their song Beast and the Harlot. It was amazing how Brian's fingers flew over the fret board on the solos. After the VMA's we all decided to go party it up, a little engagement party for Matt and Diana.

We pulled up at the Luxor and made our way in without a problem, besides the fans that hounded each of the guys. The guys gladly signed and took pictures with them, they loved their fans with everything and more. Once that was all done we entered the club, us girls went straight to the table while the guys went for our drinks.

"I can't believe I'm engaged!" Diana squealed.
I giggled. "Believe it, chicky!"
"And you were worried he was leaving you." Bri laughed.
"I feel like an idiot for thinking that." Diana blushed.
"Nah, I'd feel the same way with Zacky." Bri said.
"We're back!" Matt announced as he took his seat beside Diana, kissing her on the lips.
"You two are so cute!" I yelled out.
"But we're cuter." Jimmy said, sitting beside me.
"You wish." Brian said, sitting on my other side. "We look way better."
"That we do, Syn. Come here and give me some loves." Jimmy made kissy faces at Brian.
"A shot to the happy couple, Matt and Diana." I held up a shot glass, everyone following. "Congratulations on your engagement to the both of you. To, Matt and Diana!"
"Matt and Diana!" Everyone yelled out, decking their shot.
"Let's get fucked up!" Brian shouted as he decked three shots, making us laugh.

We really knew how to party. We drank and danced for what felt like hours on end, it was almost 4 in the morning now. All of us were on the dance floor; Matt and Diana were dancing closely together, so were Bri and Zacky. Johnny found some random girl to dance with, and I danced with Jimmy and Brian in our little circle. Then Jimmy left to go mess with Johnny, which ended up scaring away Johnny's girl. Brian and I laughed at Johnny's expression as Jimmy laughed, running off with Johnny chasing after him.

Brian pulled me against him as he placed his hands on my waist, my hands lacing around his neck when the song changed to Nine Inch Nails Closer. I don't know if it was cause we were drunk or it was the song itself since it was very sexual, but our moves turned to basically clothed sex. Our lips were just brushing against each others as our hands traveled each others bodies, playful smiles on both of our faces as we got more into it.

"Get it, you two!" I heard Bri yell out, then everyone laughing.

Brian and I laughed with them, closing the little distance between our bodies. There was now no space for air to slip between us. Brian's hands became tighter on my waist as I knotted my hand in his long hair, pressing my body up against his. His chocolate eyes dark as they stared down at me, the butterflies fluttering up my throat as his lips came closer to mine.

"Nikki?" Someone said my name.

I stopped dancing and looked over where the voice came from. My eyes widening as I saw him standing there, his brown eyes huge at the sight before him. I pulled away from Brian and walked towards Criss, he stepped away.

"Criss, listen to me-" I began.
"No, Nikki. I'm done. You're just like all other girls, nothing but bitches and hoes." Criss growled, walking away.
I watched as he left, hurt by his words. "You okay?" Brian asked, coming up beside me.
I shook my head. "I think I'm going to bed now."
"I'll walk you." Brian said, draping a large tatted arm around my shoulders.

Brian kept me close to his side as we headed up to our rooms. When we finally reached our floor, I went to my room but before I could open the door I heard noises on the other side. I put my room key back in my pocket, disgusted.

"What's wrong?" Brian asked softly.
"Jimmy has a guest." I mumbled.
Brian pressed his ear to the door, then pulled away quickly. "Oh, shit."
I nodded, looking up at Brian. "Can I room with you tonight? Please?"
Brian smirked, nodding. "Course. Come on."

I followed Brian into his room across the hall, letting us in. I sat down on one of the beds as Brian went straight to his suitcase, digging through it for clothes. I glanced around the room, noticing all their clothes on the floor already. Along with beer bottles filling up the trashcan.

"Here. Sorry if they're a little big on you, but it's comfier than the dress." Brian said, handing me a pair of basketball shorts and one of his shirts.
I smiled. "Thanks."

He nodded and I went into the bathroom, changing into the clothes he handed me. I didn't mind the shirt being big, but the shorts I had to tighten around my waist. I walked back out to see Brian lounging in only his boxers on his bed, watching whatever was on the TV. I crawled under the blankets beside him, snuggling up to his warm bare chest.

"Thanks for letting me room with you." I said, playing with his long hair.
"Not a problem." He said turning the TV off, then crawled under the blanket facing me.

I just nodded as I continued to play with his hair, it was so soft and slipped through my fingers.

"I'm thinking about cutting it." Brian said.
My eyes met his. "No. I like your long hair."
He chuckled. "Just a little bit. It's time for a change."
"Better not cut it." I playfully glared, Brian laughed.
"I am."
"No." I said, stubbornly.

Brian chuckled softly, his eyes on mine. I was mesmerized by his chocolate eyes, how they could make me feel so tiny and vulnerable. I let my fingers lightly trace over Brian's cheek, pushing away his hair from his face. Our eyes not once looking away. Brian's eyes left mine to my lips and back, then his face slowly inched near mine. I froze when his lips were right there, I could taste his breath on my tongue.

"Synnie Poo, I'm home!" Johnny slurred as he barged into the room, making Brian pull away. Johnny noticed me in Brian's bed. "Not interrupting, am I?" He smiled, raising a brow.
Brian shook his head. "No." He growled.
"Oh, okay then. Nighty night, Nikki. Nighty night, Syn." Johnny crawled into his bed.
"Night." Brian and I said, snuggling into the bed as we both fell asleep.

That was so damn close.
♠ ♠ ♠
Little spicy flirtation between Syn and Nikki, huh? :D