Status: finished

You're Just Too Good to Be True

Fourteen

After some much needed sexy time with Rupert, Megan found herself dripping wet heading towards her bedroom. Dropping her towel to reveal her nudity Megan searched for something comfortable to put on, picking a Ramones t-shirt and pj shorts in the end.

Rupert only in boxers jumped into bed inching his way into Megan’s purple comforter. Showing off his purely whites he motioned for Megan to join. Things were good and getting better. Megan loved the feeling Rupert gave her, it was nothing she felt in Meyers’s arms. Only lust and passion came from the Irish actor, it was different with her red headed gentleman.

Rupert made Megan utterly happy. A warm feeling Megan couldn’t quite explain swelled up within her just being in his presence. It made her smile seeing Rupert so happy; she didn’t want to see the passion leave his lovely blue green eyes, it just didn’t seem right to tell him about Meyers.

Slipping in beside Rupert Megan leaned in for a kiss before snuggling into his chest and with sleep tugging at her eyes Megan soon found herself dozing off.

It wasn’t long into the night when Megan was awoken by a strange noise. From where the sound came from Megan did not know but it was enough to make her slip out of the sheets to investigate. Leaving the heavy sleeping Rupert to rest Megan walked to her living room.

The noise started again and louder than before. Listening closely Megan realized it was yelling from outside her complex. What the screams said Megan did not know it was too muffled from her high loft to understand. Pulling back her cream colored curtains Megan searched on the street below to find the source of the commotion.

It was late in the night, with only the stars and a few streetlights to illuminate the world below. Blinking to see more clearly Megan realized the screams had ceased, it was only then that Megan’s eye caught a human form facing her building complex.

With hair black as the night, the figure was petite and of a woman’s shape but Megan could not get a good look at its face. The shadow and distance made it unrecognizable yet at the back of Megan’s mind she could have sworn her eyes laid upon the woman before.

Looking at the figure gave Megan chills, she was almost certain the girl was staring back at her. Eerily after the thought had come to Megan’s mind the figure started walking away from her complex and out of sight.

Intrigued and slightly concerned all attention was on the woman with no face, until a hand on Megan’s shoulder snapped her back into reality. Startled Megan jumped.

“Didn’t meant to scare you, but what are you doing?” Rupert said between yawns.

“I…there was a figure” Megan said, still trying to understand it herself, she didn’t know what to think. “Well first a noise woke me. I was just trying to figure out where it came from.”

“I’m sure it was nothing, come back to bed with me? It’s quite lonely without you” Rupert replied not thinking much on an unknown figure.

Still curious but also tired Megan reluctantly parted from her window to get some more sleep. Tomorrow she’d concern herself with such things.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Waking with sunlight cascading through her room Megan squinted to adjust her vision. Rupert was no longer beside her, but Megan could hear the television on in the living room. Walking towards the voice of Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura Megan found Rupert giggling at the comedian from her couch. Next to him sat Mandy.

“Morning love!” Rupert chimed before Mandy interjected.

“Don’t you wanna hear about the Meyers aftermath?” Mandy exclaimed. She was all too eager to talk about the drunken Irish man’s demise.

“Yeah, sure” Megan replied still groggy from just waking.

“Well after much more whimpering he finally pulled himself together and got off the floor” Mandy started her story chuckling at the memory.

“The bar owner threw us all out but lazy eye wouldn’t leave it alone. He threatened to press charges towards Ted.” Mandy reminisced.

“How’d that blow over?” Rupert asked with a slight chuckle.

“I threatened him back of course” Mandy replied with an evil joker smile forming across her face. “I explained I owned my own television show, and Megan worked with Magazines. We’d tell the world of how low and pitiful he was if he didn’t shut his mouth”

No laughs escaped Megan’s lips; she didn’t like the situation one bit but she let Mandy finish all the same.

“Lizard boy shut up after that. You should have seen the dipshits face he was so angry” Mandy exclaimed fighting her fits of laughter.

“I got a story too” Megan said, not wanting to talk anymore about Meyers. Megan went on to tell the whole story of the noise, and the shadow figure staring back at her from last night.

“That’s a little weird, but i'm sure you were only seeing things” Mandy replied after Megan had finished her tale. Not knowing what else to say on the subject Mandy suggested breakfast.

Her stomach now rumbling Megan agreed heading to her bedroom to dress. Getting ready Megan found herself deep in thought. The figure was so familiar, was it possible she knew the person?

It was only then that Megan realized she had met the girl before, with Rupert while leaving the bar. It was that fan girl, It was Kathryn, she was sure of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Was it really Kat? There are some crazy ass fans out there! Who's to know? ;)