Status: all over the place with this story

I Couldn't Wait for the Summer at the Warped Tour

oh my god

The screen faded from black to a dark grey color to colorful lights dancing about. It looked like a bad video taping of a concert or club scene. Fuzzy images strode by and there was a steady pounding noise vibrating the camera.
"Oh no..." I breathed.
Honey looked at me confused as we stared at the screen.
The camera slowly swung back and forth, viewing all sides of the crowded room.
"Oh my god", I heard someone next to me say. All Time Low had decided to join us on the set.
The picture became less fuzzy as it focused on two people in front of it. Even in the dim lighting you could tell one was a female who had pale skin...and bright red hair.
My mouth dropped open. I couldn't even think straight.
The two figures were intertwined in some sort of embrace. The other figure that was male wore a beanie. They furiously interlocked lips, barely coming up for breath before diving back in.
Alex Gaskarth chucked beside me.
The camera froze right as the two came up for air. There was no denying it now. The picture clear as day.
"So..." Valentina raised her eyebrows.
"That was 3 years ago." I stood up, scotting back my chair and walked off.
I didn't know where I was going but I was getting off this stupid show. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Alex.
"Calm down Alyssa."
"I am calm. I just refuse to sit there and be publicly humiliated like that. What gives them the right..."
"They're the press", he interrupted me, "they have the right for a lot of things.
I turned on my heel and walked out, leavingeveryone sitting there dumbfounded.
The truth is, I hated that video. Not because I was drunk, but because of the intensity of it. I didn't want people to see that I was vulnerable to Alex Gaskarth, the man who could have everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry so short
Made on my phone
Just quickly updating since haven't in forever.
Sorry but more to come, promise.