Status: Hiatus...for a while.

Thought I Was Gone? Big Mistake. -A

Prologue

Prologue:
        Aria looked at the puppy. "We left you alone for a half of an hour...and you killed our couch!"  she said to the puppy. Ezra, who had just walked up from parking the car, almost passed out. "You are in soooo much trouble, Chase!!" The little golden retriever puppy gave the puppy dog face. "That was my COUCH!!" Aria sighed. He was in the doghouse now.
         Emily looked at the time on the board. 3.46. Emily skidded the seats with her eyes, until she found Freya. Freya, her 1 year Dabny girlfriend. She had strawberry blonde hair, green eyes and a dazzling smile. Emily waved to her and she waved back. She waved back with a huge smile plastered to her face. Emily was the last swimmer of the night, taking 2nd place, next to Caylie Tereands. Em grabbed her bag and stripped from her suit. She put on a pink shirt and short shorts. Tonight was date night.
            Caleb helped Hanna sit up. His wife was 5 months pregnant with their first kid. He didn't understand her AT all. First she would be, TOO tired, then she would start ripping his clothes off. It was Sunday morning, Caleb had cooked eggs, bacon and French toast. She had just woken up to the delightful smell of the breakfast and called to Caleb. He brought a tray up with OJ, the breakfast, and a fashion magazine. "Thanks...can you help me sit up?" she said. Now, Hanna was contently reading the magazine while chewing on a piece of bacon and Caleb was watching Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza on the flatscreen in their room. 
        Spencer and Toby watched in awe as their son, Bently stumbled over to them. Toby, camcorder in hand chuckled. "Way to go, Bent!!" Bently gave a little smile and giggled. Spencer happened to glance at the clock. "Crap!! I hafta go, babe!!" she pulled on her boots and kissed her husband and her son. "Abbie will be here at 12 to babysit. I'll come home at 1 so we can go out to eat." she patted him on the arm. "Love you." he said. She scurried down the road to the college and into the building. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it!! 1 comment? 3 and it'll be SUPER long!!!