Gades(An Vampire,piski,faery,demon,werewolf,academy,series.)

Surprise,Surprise,Shopping

"What do you think about this one?" Hanna asked, stepping from behind the curtain.I sighed she was wearing a short pink skirt, light black blouse, and Coogie sandels.

"Are we gonna go yet? My stomach is CRAVING for food!" I said.Hanna rolled her eye's and walked behind the curtain agian.Ugh, we been at the mall shopping for HOURS.Trying to find the right content that'll look great on Hanna come Valentine day.

Even though she said she'd take me shopping, she actually meant the oppisite.As in, she'd take herself shopping, looking for the right hot-stuff that'll seduce the guys around her.And she's been asking "What do you think?" non-stop! Its starting to become a headache.

Sighing for a second time, I stood up of the black chair I was seated in, and started to wonder 4EverOne.Might as well look around beside's waiting for Hanna to pop out from behind the curtain agian.

I passed up a couple of cute Vintage Tee's and hot Skinny Jeans.Wich, I doubt would fit me.(The Skinny Jeans I mean), wondering the store some more, I some how ended up in front of the front desk, eyeing a cool black watch with dimonds around its rims.It looked about a thousand dollars.

"Can I help you?" Asked a voice, I looked up from the watch, to stare into the face of a beutiful African-American women.She had almond colored eyes, long shiny brown hair, and curved cheek bone's.Yet she was wearing a uniform behind the counter.Wich was blue, blue
shirt and blue pants.I saw a name tag on her shirt, wich say's Ginger.

"Can I help you?" She repeated.I smiled, and stook my hands in my back pocket.

"Um...no...I was, just looking is all"I said.Ginger looked at me quizzically, before nodding and going back to what ever work she was doing.I took that as an oppertunity, to back away from the watch.

Turning around I headed back to wear I was sitting, waiting on Hanna.But just as I took my seat, Hanna came bursting from behind the curtains, wearing the most beutifulest Ivy dress I have ever seen.

"Ta-daaaa!" Hanna exclaimed, both her arms spread wide.I think my mouth was gapped open, because she laughed.

"Weeeell...what do you think?!" I was speechless for words, the dress was pretty, it was hard to describe.It was a strap-dress, above the knee, and Cow-neck, not showing her chest.

"Wow" I said, Hanna laughed.

"I'm so buying this"she said, an before I could say anything else, darted back in the dressing room.I shook my head, don't Hanna think thats a little over dressed for Valentine, I mean its almost like she's going to a fansy ball or on a date...

Suddenly the ring of the bell came from the store.I craned my neck in my chair, to see a guy walk through the front door, along with a girl, that looked to be 4'5/4'7 in height.

They were looking around the room as if they have'nt seen anything like this before, until the women behind the counter, known as Ginger, walked up to them.Ginger was smiling and moving her hands in motion, telling them something in a muttered tone.

But I could her the girl and boy intently as I heard them reply.Saying simple words like "Thanks" or "We're fine." Apparently Ginger was offering them deals.

After they were finished talking, Ginger left, and both of them started wondering the room.I stood out of my seat, and started to pretend to look at a pair of hats, all the while, watching them.

They were beautiful, in a way I could'nt describe, yet they look so much alike.Meaning they must be twins.The girl had long brunette hair that stopped to her waist, she was wearing a shirt dress that was to the knee, a black purse over her left shoulder, and brown sandels.

While her brother, had dark hair that was sorta of long.It was shoulder length.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not done, I have to go shopping.
:)