Next Chapter

I Should've Known Better

Right the next day, I decided to come back to California with Parker. My friends were okay with it and we would just celebrate Christmas in Los Angeles when they visited. None of the media knew about our current location and I was thankful for that because I couldn’t handle the tinsel town drama for now. When we were in the airport waiting lounge, I opened my phone which I turned off ever since I left L.A. and got swarmed by E-mails and text.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated and rang. “Hello?”, I answered as soon after I tapped ‘Answer’.

“Do you know that a supernova of drama is raging here?”, Whitney’s voice sounded stern on the other line. “Have you checked Shush! Or any other gossip sites or even channel while you’re away?”

“What is going on, Whit?”, I hissed. Her words didn’t make any sense. How was the drama raged when I was here, didn’t make any drama while I was away, except for last night. “Hold on… Was it on Shush!? A tip from a… fan?”

“Yes. A fan saw Parker and Cameron’s fight last night at Jammin’ Java and got it on a video, including your cries and your screams, then she sent it to Shush!.”

I scoffed and slumped onto my seat. Of course the screams and yelling were heard by the fans that were waiting for the others to sign. Why didn’t I think about that? “Now what should I do?”

“Just go home, Dare. Bobby and I will work on this, kay?”, Whitney said before ending the call. I stared at my phone for a second before gathering my courage and opened the internet browser application. Typing Shush!’s domain was a bit painful for me because I was so angry and ashamed at the same time.

When the pink blue and electric purple home page opened, my eyes widened on its ‘Hottest Goss!’ column. The title was ‘Hotties fought for ‘Golden Coast’ queen! Hubba Hubba!’ and there was a video right on the center of the box. I didn’t need to play it to know that it was the video.

Shush!
Your stop for the hottest gossip around
Hotties fought for ‘Golden Coast’ queen! Hubba Hubba!

This just in! A lovely fan sent me a tip that our favorite ‘Golden Coast’ heartthrob, Parker Long, had a little one-on-one fist fight with a vocalist from the up and rising band, The Downtown Fiction, which was no secret, is Cameron Leahy. What was the reason of this hottie smackdown?

Our favorite gal, little miss Dareen Turner, was on the scene and it was reported that she’s the reason they fought. Oh my! Every girl’s dream to have boys fighting over them! Well, she’s living the Californian dream, alright.


“Are you okay?”, Parker asked me when he came back with a cup of Starbucks in his hand. I shoved my phone back into the pocket of my coat and let him sit down next to me first. “Dareen, are you okay?”

“Do you know that it’s all over the media?”, I asked and then looked over to him. “Shush! Knew about what happened last night. Whitney called me that every tabloid knew about it.”

He pursed his lips and leaned back onto his seat, looking not concerned about it at all. “Well… this is the business, Dareen. You can’t control the media.”

I scoffed and took off my beanie out of frustration. “What is wrong with you? Aren’t you worried even just a bit? That’s our personal lives! Our relationship and it’s all over the media!”

“Dare, we’re celebrities!”, he replied with a high tone. “What do you expect?! Our relationship just for the two of us? For your information, my publicist called me this morning and she had been dealing with it!”

“What did you tell her to do?”

“I asked her to put all the blame to that ass wipe, of course. I told her that he made you cry and I, being the gentleman that I am, stood up for you and that’s the cause of our fight.”

My jaw dropped and shook my head. “B-But that’s not what happened and you know that! I told you last night!”

“But, if I told the whole clean truth, I would be the one looks bad to the media for busting someone’s face out of anger.”

I stood up and grabbed my bag off from the seat. “Where are you going?”, Parker asked.

“I’m going to the check-in counter and beg for them to move my seat, or better yet, move me to another flight so I don’t have to face your disgusting self for one more second!”, I spat and started to walk away, but Parker caught me by my elbow.

“So, you’re just gonna leave me like that?! You’re breaking up with me?”

“Yes.”, I said sternly and shook his hand form my elbow. “I’m leaving you like this and I’m breaking up with you. Cameron is the best guy I’ve had and he’s the best in this world. You’re just a pathetic, miserable, and repulsive guy.”

Before he could answer anything, I flipped the cup of coffee in his hand so it spilled onto his shirt. Parker yelped out of pain and tried to wipe of the hot liquid off of him and I just walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update!!!! Just to make up for my loss time. Dareen and Parker are through, but their dramas aren't and of course, Cameron isn't backing up anytime soon ;)
Comment/subscribe?
<3