Being in a Relationship Wasn't What I Thought It Would Be

On a merry go round

As i was getting out of bed, i was trying not to wake up bill, but little did i know, it was to late for that, "hey baby good morning" i said, he looked at me with a smile on his face.

"ariee where do you think your going" bill said

"well baby i am going to the bathroom to use the bathroom than to take a shower" says arieelle. Bill smiles and says "i am going join you". so arieelle uses the bathroom and then gets into the shower.

2 hours later.....

Arieella's cellphone ring (momma...momm your the queen of my heart -boyz to men)
(arielle talking on the phone with her mother)

Melanie: hello
Arieelle: Hi Mom
Melanie: Sweetie how are you?
Arieelle: i am good mom (i am lying, i am really not ok) You?
Melanie: Sweetie everything is good, but i wanna know are you sure your ok?
Arieelle: MOM!!! everything is good.
(bill comes and sits next to arieelle and mouths "who is that on the phone"...Arielle mouths back "my mom"...bill mouths back "did you tell her anything that happen last night".......arieelle mouths back "no"...Bill mouths back "get off the phone")
Melanie: Ariee sweetie your still there?
Arieelle: Yes Mom i am still here, but now i have to let you go..sorry mom, i will talk to you later.
Melanie: OK, Sweetie, make sure you call me later.
Arieelle: Ok, Mom Bye.

As soon as arieelle hung up the phone, Bill slaps her and starts yelling "I hope your ass didnt tell your momabout what happened last night". Arieelle says "No baby i didnt (tears rolling down her face) I love you Bill". Bill looks into Arieelle's eyes and says "if you love me than show me by making love....

2 Hours Later

After making love, Bill whispers in Arieelle's ear and says "I am sorry and i love you ariee baby. (whatever Bill)
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if its short...But 5 to 6 comments if you want me to continue...