What? How Can I?

Chapter 1

*Start*

You are coming back from a mission with Obi-wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. You are getting out of your ship and your Jedi friends greet you since they haven't seen you in a long time. You take a break and talk to them in your room in the Jedi Temple and they start asking you questions.

"Maria, are you pregnant from the rape?" Ben Skywalker asks worriedly.

"Not to my knowledge, Ben. I have shut off my power sensing abilities for awhile so I don't know myself," you reply.

"What if you are?"

"Ben, that won't happen. Luke says because of me having smaller mediclorians and a high number of them that it is harder to get me pregnant."

"That maybe true but what if you did become pregnant? I would be come its unofficial Uncle."

"Ben, if I was pregnant I would know."

"How long ago where you raped?"

"Lets see here. I was here and I was captured because they had the shikon jewel. I'd say six or five days ago...Shit."

"Did you realize something?"

"Yes, my monthly friend is coming in a couple days."

"Monthly friend?"

"Uh, girls get it, Ben. Boys don't."

"Ah"

"We need to leave Ben," Jacen states. "Nice seeing you again Cousin Maria."

"Bye, Jacen, Ben."

They leave and it only leaves Jaina.

"Jaina, do you think I'm pregnant?"

"If you are your body has masked it and plus it has only been five days since you were rescued. The counsels were surprised you wanted to go on this mission with them because that was how you were captured. So it probably hasn't gotten to your uterus yet."

"I guess your right and I don't want to be pregnant yet. I'm not even married."

"Could you see Luke and Mara blowing their tops if they found out that you became pregnant from the rape?"

"Correction, add my head in there as well."

"I could see that as well."

"I guess I shouldn't worry until I miss my period."

"I wouldn't."

You lay back on your bed.

"I have to get my mission from Luke. I'll see you around."

"Okay, Jaina."

She leaves and you turn your music on. After awhile Mara comes in your room and stops you from dancing.

"How was the mission, Maria?" Mara asks.

"Fine, nothing really happened and Anakin Skywalker hardly let me do anything. Thank God Obi-wan was there. He let me do my thing."

"Why aren't you giving the report with them though?"

"Jaina, Jacen, and your son."

"Ah, so they intercepted you."

"Yep, I like them."

"You feeling okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You look a little pale is all?"

"I feel fine. I just haven't had time to recuperate."

"You're not stressed about being pregnant or not, are you?"

"No, Mara, I'm not stressed about it but I am worried about it if I don't get my monthly friend soon. I should have come but it hasn't."

"Could be a precursor. Listen if you get morning sickness get me as fast as you can."

"Yes Mara."

"You know Luke and I would do anything for you. Even if that means raising the child for you."

"Mara let me get this straight if I become pregnant I will raise it as much as I can but I don't see how that is going to happen."

"It could be possible your body has defied the doctors ruling thousand of times and even though they say you have a low fertility rate doesn't mean you can't get pregnant easy."

"They only raped me once. Hardly enough to get me pregnant."

"Remember your body missy."

She leaves and you ponder on what she said. You lay back and...