What? How Can I?

Chapter 2

...You lay back and fall asleep. After awhile you feel a cane poking your feet. You sit up to see Yoda and Luke in your room.

"Hi, guys," you state.

"Maria, we were just checking up on you is all. We didn't mean to wake you up," Luke replies.

"It's okay, Luke. I was kind of sleeping lighter than I normally do."

You look at Yoda and he has gone to your desk of drawers.

"Yoda, why are going threw my clothes?" you inquire.

"Clothes you have. Strange they are. Jedi outfits especially," he replies.

"I come from the planet called Earth and it is no within this galaxy."

"Milky Way Galaxy it is."

"I know I come from there."

He puts your pants away and comes back over.

"We'll leave you alone, Maria."

You sigh and they finally leave. You don't mind Luke but Yoda is so curious about your life. You know he means well and wants to put it in the archives. You decide that you better get to bed now or you never will with all the Jedi here. You close your door and change into a black spaghetti strap shirt and boy's sponge bob boxers. You get into bed and fall asleep.

*Anakin's POV*

Once you get back to your apartment Padme comes up to you and you hug her.

"Hows your cousin?" she asks.

"From what I can tell she's fine but she didnt talk to me when we were returning. I think she is pissed at me for something," you reply.

"Why would you say that?"

"I didn't let her do anything since she was captured and..."

"You can't bear that they did a bad act to her."

"Yes, she was so happy before but now she has the happiness but it is almost like she is masking the pain."

"You do know about her hometown?"

"Yes, just another pain she carries. I am also suspecting that she maybe hiding something."

"Like she's pregnant?"

"Yes."

"She may not know herself. She is like you in many ways. She doesn't listen to people all that much."

"I also want her to stay here but she hasn't said yes to the offer."

"She still has to recuperate. What happened is probably still in her mind and she want to deal with it her way."

"I guess your right, Padme. I'll talk to Maria tomorrow when I get to the temple."

*Your POV*

You are sleeping rather soundly but after awhile you wake up with a jolt and feel puke in your mouth. You rush to the restroom and puke. Without you knowing Jaina followed you and pulled your hair back.

"Maria, are you okay?" she asks.

"I don't know. I just felt like I had to puke. And that never happens except when a fly flew into you know where and embedded himself...Jaina, get Mara for me."

"Okay, anything else."

"No"

"I'll be right back."

As Jaina leaves you catch your breath and before your can wipe your mouth you had throw up again. You finally finish and Mara comes in and you are just sitting on the floor.

"Hi, Mara, do you think they can take a blood sample for pregnancy this early in the morning?" you inquire.

"We're not doing it right now because you need to rest if you are pregnant you will sleep longer than you do. You'll get blood work done when you get up and get changed."

"Okay."

"Just be prepared for anything right now. Maybe Anakin was right not letting you fight. You could have loosed the child if you are pregnant which is looking that way."

You nod your head and go back to sleep and Mara puts a bucket beside you.

*Mara's POV*

Luke is somewhat up and looks at you.

"What is wrong with Maria?" he inquires.

"She puked which is rare and can only..."

"Be simulated by getting pregnant?"

"Luke, she won't take it lightly you know that."

"I know"

*Your POV*

You wake up to someone knocking on your door.

"Go away!" You yell.

"No, I have to talk to you."

"Who is it?"

"Open the door and you will find out."

You get out of bed and open the door and it is...