What? How Can I?

Chapter 10

...Anakin leaves and you sigh.

'What is happening to me? I hardly let people know about that secrete,' you think.

You sit on your bed and a few tears come down your face.

'I don't want to be pregnant. I know it has been only a day that I have known about me being pregnant but I'm afraid what might happen to the child or to me if we were to go back to Earth,' you ponder.

Someone comes in your room and hugs you.

"Maria, whats wrong?" a familiar voice asks.

"I don't want to be pregnant, Mara," you blurt. "That bastard had to do this to me."

"Calm down. You're going to be fine. If you put yourself into more stress then what it is now your night terrors will return."

"They have returned. I know that much but I don't know what it is about and I don't want to know."

"Then you are going to make them stronger. You have been through a lot you know that don't let this set back get you so worked up that you can't tell who's good and who's evil."

"Mara, but I didn't choose to have a child that guy did. How am I supposed to live with a child that might look exactly like him?"

"Maria, listen to me. You are going to go through many hormonal changes during pregnancy dont let them get the better of you. You have lived with emotions your whole life but have controlled them you know that emotions aren't easy to detach from especially when you were trained it is a matter of controlling instead of them controlling you. If you need help let Luke or I know so we can correct anything."

"What if I don't know if I need help?"

"The rape only happened a week ago you can't tell right now but I know this isnt you. Meditate or something to help you right now. You may not be able to fully return after this but you'd be better off."

You stop crying and look at Mara.

"You know this is like the fire. No one is expecting you to go back to your original state from either one but they are expecting you to grown from them. You have grown since the fire a lot. You are force not to be reckoned with. From this you will grow more and form a family all your own. No doubt you want to train this child your own way, Luke and I will help with that if we can. Don't give up hope."

You nod your had and hug Mara.

"Mara, did you go through this when..."

"I went through hormonal changes but unlike you I was married. I wasn't violated."

You look at the ground and that is going to be hard to tell the child when she/he gets older and they want to know who their father is.

"I have to get back to work."

You nod your head and Mara leaves. *FF a month* For the past month nothing really happed too much for you except you blowing your head in random places. Tomorrow the Z-warriors are coming but right now Yoda is letting you help him with a class.

"Younglings, younglings," starts Yoda.

'What is Yoda, is up to?' you think. 'I know I have a little bit of a stomach bump but no one can hardly notices it.'

"Think of Maria Johnson, what do you? Pregnant or not pregnant"

You widen your eyes.

"Think not she's pregnant in left corner. Think she's pregnant in right corner."

Most of the students go to the left corner and only three students in right corner.

"Why?"

"She's a Jedi and Jedi are forbidden to love so how can she be pregnant," the students in the left corner state.

"Right Corner?"

"She has been acting funny, she's not herself it was like she was in a position that she did not want to be in. The guy wanted her so he forced himself on her and made her pregnant. We also overheard her talking to people."

"Bright kids, pregnant she is, month along. Horrible act done to her, weakened she was. Earth Jewel it was. Shikon Jewel was it. Dismissed is this class."

"Yoda, I need to talk to you now!" you state.

"What about?"

"Why did you tell the students in that class that I was pregnant?"

"Your students they are. Needed to know they did. Teach them in a week do you start."

"You mean I get to teach?"

"Yes, but you need to come to the counsel today."

You follow Yoda to the counsel room and...