What? How Can I?

Chapter 31

...You sigh and they go into the evidence. They seem to talk for ever about the blood work though. Once they are getting done you hear for Star and Silver to be presented along with you and you look at your attorney.

"I'm sorry, but we have to use you and your kids as evidence. I was hoping not to but remember you are the only eye witness alive."

"I understand."

You stand up and take Star and Silver from Anakin and Padme. You go into the center and they go over you guys. Once you are allowed to sit down and give Star and Silver back to Padme and Anakin they go over the security tapes. By the end of that they give you time to get yourself together for another evidence that includes.

"You know you can say that you need to be excused for this part and you then you can take your kids with you because once this is shown it will be done for the day," your attorney states.

"It's okay. I think I'm ready for it."

"Okay."

"Is Miss Johnson leaving?" the judge states.

"No your honor, she has decided to stay," Mr. Frankenstein replies.

"Okay."

They show the movie and you try to bear through it. Once it is over there is a long silence in the court room. The thing that breaks the silence was the judge coughing.

"Well then, that was very enlightening," the judge states. "Does any one have comments on the videos?"

"She made them up. She is from Earth so that could have been a recording from Earth," the defense replies.

"What?!?! Frankenstein I didn't make those up. You know I didn't," you reply.

"I know let me handle this," states Frankenstein. "Your honor, Maria couldnt make the recordings up for one she was the captive and probably had very little freedom to even create a fake video and two the other girls couldn't have been her she didn't know them nor was she there at that time. She was recuperating in the Jedi Temple."

"Lies, Lies, all of it lies, tell truth Mr. Karim Frankenstein! Or I, Mr. Narcissus Xaimoungkhoun, will find the truth."

"I highly doubt that, Security videos are not something she would tamper with or major crucial evidence, Narcissus! She knows not to tamper with them. Have you lost your mind?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Narcissus comes up to Frankenstein and when Narcissus is in Frankensteins face.

"You don't have the guts to prove that he is guilty."

"I do. Now back off!"

"Order, order in the court room," the Judge mandates. "Very well the trial is dismissed until tomorrow at 10. And Mr. Frankenstein and Mr. Xaimoungkhoun please come to the podium as soon as every one leaves!"

You get up off of the chair and your attorney comes to you.

"Remember you are the first one to give a testimony and be asked questions. Try and relax as much as you can tonight and clear your head."

"Yes, sir"

You go to Anakin and Padme since they have Star and Silver.

"Maria, are you okay?" Anakin asks as he hands you Silver.

"I'm tired Anakin. Mixture of the babies keeping me up at night and what they showed me and fighting stressed me out," you reply. "Can you for at least 2 hours when we are back at the apartment so I can get some rest."

"Sure."

"Thanks."

You guys go back to the apartment and you fall directly to sleep on your bed. You actually wake up the next morning and you dont remember getting woke up by Silver and Star. You get up and dressed for the day and take a shower since you have no clue why Star and Silver are out like a light at this hour. Once you are done you go out and see Padme with Star.

"Padme, you could have..." you start.

"Anakin and I did'nt want to disturb you and either way you haven't been getting to much sleep with Star and Silver. Anakin has Silver. But they did sleep longer than usual."

"So you and Anakin took care of them all night?"

"Yes, and you were conked out last night and could hear anything like before you had them. You must have been stressed out. You were also having a dream of something that was making you float."

"I was having a vision, Padme. And if I'm stressed out it is going to be of death that is usually preventable in some way or form."

"About who?"

"I'd rather not say. How soon are we leaving?"

"Soon, Star and Silver are already."

Anakin pops his head in and messes up your hair but you just brush it back down and go to the court room and it starts for today.

"Prosecutor call your first witness," The judge states.

"I call Maria Rosa Johnson," Frankenstein states.

You go up to the podium and swear to the tell the truth you sigh and...
♠ ♠ ♠
Collaborated with Lynn2320