Status: Sorry it took so long to update! I had a little writers block

iGet Revenge

Thirteen

Sam held her breathe as Freddie opened his eyes slowly. He stared at her for a moment then smiled. Sam knew he would have said something if he could, but his throat was keeping him from speaking. He reached his hand out and grabbed Sam's.

"Freddie, I'm so glad you're okay."

"Mmmm" Freddie grunted, still smiling.

"I know you've probably got some questions, so I'll try to answer as many as i can think of, you just don't talk okay?" Sam stroked Fredde's hand with her thumb. He nodded at her and she began.

"I'm out of juvenile because of your phone call to the police, they heard Carly screaming about how she'd killed all those people for you and immediately started tracking your phone. They were lucky to find you in enough time to save you. You're really lucky. When they got there Carly was already dead. I haven't heard much about her since then, and honestly i don't care Freddie, I'm just so happy you're okay."

Freddie smiled, showing his teeth, then closed his eyes.

"I'm happy too Sam." He said in a gruff voice, struggling to get each word out.

"Freddie, rest your vocal chords." Sam smiled.

"I love you Sam." Freddie whispered, squeezing Sam hand. She laughed.

"I'll let you nap, I'm going to get something from the vending machine." Sam left Freddie in his hospital bed and walked down the hall. Doctors and nurses milled around her, trying to get to there patients. As she made her way down the hall, she passed a door labeled "Shea". She stopped, holding her breathe.

"No." She whispered as she stepped inside the room.

There on the bed lay Carly. Her black hair sprayed about her head, her skin pale. Sam stood above her and tried to keep herself from getting too angry at her once best friend. The heart moniter hooked to Carly was flat lined.

"You tried to take Freddie away from me permanantly...all you did was kill yourself. I'm happy you're dead." Sam spat, turning on her heel and storming out of the room. Little did she know that as she left, the smallest smile spread across Carly's face and the heart moniter began to beep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finished! Now no one will have to upset and wait for the updates while i'm away at camp. Keep your eyes open for the third installment! And tell me what you thought of this one!