Falling In

Falling In (Epilogue)

“Oh god, oh god, oh god! What if he’s not there?” I panicked, yelling at my bestfriend’s face.

He rolled his eyes at me. “I’ll make sure his ass is up there Stells,” he assured me. “I’ll be standing right next to him, yeah?”

“But- but -,” I tried to reason but he just pulled me into a breathtaking hug.

“Stella, don’t worry. That man will never walk away from you, you hear me?” he asked, still hugging me close to him. I meekly nodded and hugged him back just as tight. “I can’t believe you’re getting married,” he mumbled.

I laughed lightly and pulled him to me tighter. “I can’t believe it either,” I confessed.

He pulled away and smirked at me. “I knew you’d be the first one to get married,” he laughed. “And to think it was to Versace,” he shook his head. “Who would’ve guessed?” he laughed.

“Hey man, don’t you put that on me. I’m not the only one getting married to my childhood sweetheart,” I smirked at him and glanced behind him to see his fiancé that smiled back at me. He looked back at her and his face just showed the love that he had for this woman.

Yes, the woman that turned him straight.

“Well Stella, I’m gonna have to take Deegan from you. We’re starting,” she smiled. I nodded as my bestfriend gave me one last kiss on the cheek, and one last hug and left me in the room.

“Hey,” I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw Elle.

I grinned up at her. “Hey.”

“Are you ready?” she asked me.

I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror one last time. “As ready as I’d ever be,” I smirked.

“Well come on. My brother’s waiting. He’s going to have a panic attack if you’re not out there by the time the wedding march starts,” she laughs.

“Well, let’s get out there and prevent your brother from killing himself, yeah?” I laughed and followed her out into the long hallway and before massive wooden doors.

“Ready to have the same last name as me?” Elle asked with a laugh.

“I was born ready,” I winked and the doors flew open. I froze, my breath hitching in my throat – countless of thoughts running through my mind. What if I trip? What if I rip my dress?

Though, once my eyes landed on those beautiful eyes, my worries flew out the window and the only thing left was the smile on my face.

Stella Grace, it’s only love that you’re falling in – and with no doubt, Ethan has caught you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for everyone's support!
I'm so sorry it took forever for me to end this, but this is the end of Stella's and Ethan's story :(