Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

Intro

Bill’s P.o.V::.

“Bill! Come with us tonight. You need some down time.” My brother persisted.

“No! I don’t want to party, I want to relax, in warm bath, and chill, not sweat my ass off to crappy music.” I groaned. I flicked the television off and disappeared into my room.

“You never go out anymore though.” Tom followed, he looked at me with soft eyes, yet my eyes stayed certain. He sighed a heavy sigh, nodded and left. Finally!

I ran to my closet, changed into my grey skinny jeans and Icon t-shirt, and headed for the coffee shop.

This probably seems suspicious, and you think I’m probably sneaking away to meet a girl or something. Wrong, my friends, I’m just meeting a good friend.

I walked down the street and sure enough, the coffee shop came into view. Excitement shot through me as I casually walked inside. I scanned the faces there until I found who I was looking for. Casey.

“Hey, what took you so long?” She smiled. “Tom wouldn’t let you leave?” I snickered.

“More like he wouldn’t stop pestering me to leave, I swear, he practically begged me to go with him tonight.” I sighed. Casey slid another cup of coffee over to me with a smile. “Thank you.”

“Just how you like it.” She grinned. Her green eyes lit up as she smiled.

“You are my hero.” I sipped my coffee and continued to converse with Casey.

“So, how’s work been for you?” I asked her. She sighed and laughed.

“It’s like my own personal hell.” She stirred her coffee aimlessly and kept a soft smile on her face.

“Anything happen, you seem, out of it, when I asked you.” I put my elbows on the table and rested my head in my hands, staring her down basically.

“A co-worker offered to sleep with me for a promotion is all.” She frowned a bit. “I had a bit of a crush on him, but he doesn’t like me so it’s a bit of a slap in the face, you know.” Casey’s faint smile seemed to completely disappear and a fake one appeared in its place.

“He’s a jackass, no worries, you’ll find someone.” I reached my hand out and patted hers. She looked at me and her genuine smile came back.

“You always know how to make me smile.” She grinned. “I’m going to fire him tomorrow though; he kind of freaked me out.” She chuckled nervously. I finished my coffee and stood up.

“That’s what I’m here for.” I grinned. I walked up to the counter and ordered two more cups of coffee for me and Casey. After receiving our drinks, I paid and returned to our table.

“So, do you plan on telling Tom about our meetings at night?” She asked cautiously, sipping her coffee. “Thanks by the way.” She giggled.

“You’re welcome, and I don’t know. Tom doesn’t need to know everything about my life, unless you want him to know, then I’d tell him.” I explained.

I personally think Tom doesn’t need to know about mine and Casey’s relationship. We have coffee every night and we’re best friends. There’s not much to it, plus he’d be trying to hook me up with her or try to steal her away and I’m not about to let that happen.

“No, it’s fine, I was just curious is all.” She smiled, sipped her coffee and moaned slightly. “I love coffee.”

“What about me?” I pouted, sticking my lower lip out as far as I could and gave my best puppy dog eyes. She laughed and patted my hand.

“You’re a close second.” She smirked. I gasped and took her coffee.

“Cracka’ give me back my coffee!” She exclaimed, reaching for her coffee. I smirked and shook my head.

“Not until you say you love me.” I grinned. She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

“I love you…” She mumbled.

“I can’t hear you, ‘I-’ what?” I smirked and watched as she turned to me with a soft smile.

“I absolutely, positively, love you.” She stretched out her hand and waited. “Now give me my coffee.”

“Nope.” I grinned and sipped some of it. Her coffee was a little too sweet for my liking but it was drinkable.

“Bill!” She whined. I chuckled and handed the coffee back.

“Meanie!” She frowned, drinking her coffee once more.

“You still adore me.” I grinned.

“Pssh, as if.” She giggled. Her phone started to go off and she groaned. She tapped the touch screen, silencing her phone, and stood up.

“I have to go home.” She frowned.

“I’m getting pretty tired myself. I’ll text you tomorrow, okay?” I offered, escorting her out of the coffee shop and to her car.

“Thank you for walking me to my car. Do you want a lift home?” Casey offered with a smile. I grinned and nodded.

“That would be oh so kind of you.” I chuckled, climbing into her passenger seat.

“You want me to drop you off a house or two away again?” She asked, glancing at me once or twice.

“You know me so well.” I grinned. Her car pulled to a stop and parked it.

“I expect a hug.” She smirked, opening her arms. I leaned over and hugged her tight.

“Text ya later.” I smiled, stepping out of her car. She nodded and matched my smile.

“You better.” She winked. She drove off down the street and disappeared into the slight night fog.

I walked up to my house and made my way quietly through it, discarding my jacket and placing my house keys on the rack.

I silently made my way past Tom’s room, in case he had returned home, and returned to my bedroom. I stripping down to my boxers, crawled into bed and fell asleep.

~~

“Bill.” I groaned at the sound of my name. Did I really have to be awake at this moment?

“Whaa?” I mumbled into my pillow, pulling my covers over my head.

“We have to head to the studio, get up.” Tom snickered. “What did you do all night to exhaust you so much?”

“I just didn’t sleep till late I guess.” I yawned, stretching my sleep away momentarily. “How long do we need to be at the studio?” I asked, rubbing my eyes in attempts to wake myself up.

“Till 6 I think. Come on, we’ll get some coffee on the way.” Tom patted my knee and left the room.

I slowly got up and changed into sweatpants and a fitted t-shirt. I wondered into my bathroom and did the basics: peed, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, all that fun junk.

When I was satisfied with my look, I made my way downstairs and greeted the guys with a smile.

“Let’s go.” Tom waved his keys around.

“Oh no, I’m driving.” Georg snatched the keys and ran out the door.

“I still want coffee!” I called after them with a smirk.

“Time to work.” I groaned to Gustav.

“Yup.” I popped the ‘p’ and continued on with the day.

~~

Work was nothing but an annoyance. Nothing was right according to David, I was so close to telling him off but Gustav told me to chill. Eventually became time for us to leave and I couldn’t be happier.

“Bill, Tom says you don’t get out much and you should chill with us.” Georg patted my shoulder. I shook my head and waved the thought away.

“I do go out, just went I need to, I have no desire to be trampled by some fan girls.” I chuckled. Georg nodded, accepting my excuse, but continued trying to convince me.

“But he thinks you’re lonely too. He wants you to find a nice girl to connect with and fuck.” Georg snickered. “Well, he didn’t say the ‘fuck’ part, but we all know that’s what he was thinking.” I couldn’t help but laugh with him.

“No doubt, but I’m really fine, I just want the album to be finished, then I’ll start going out with you guys, I promise.” I held out my pinky finger and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
The first installment of my new story! (: what do you guys think about it? i need at least 1 comment before i update :P

This is going to be the only chapter with Bill's P.o.V for a little bit. It'll be primarily Casey's but i'll switch to Bill from time to time(:

Reese's Peaces :D