Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

I'm a Guppy

Bill’s P.o.V::.

This really wasn’t supposed to be a date; it was supposed to just be us tonight, hanging out. I planned on us seeing a movie and then staying at the coffee shop till about 3am. After that, then we’d…..go back to the hotel and sleep. I didn’t plan the ending for the night.

We just finished watching some German remake of an American film. I forgot what it was called, but it was terrible.

“So… how about that movie?” Casey asked awkwardly. I snorted.

“It was horrible; don’t even try to tell me you enjoyed it.” I laughed, helping her into the car. I ran over to the driver’s side and hopped in. Casey laughed and nodded a few times.

“Yeah, sorry dude, but that movie was worse than anything I’ve ever seen before.” She giggled. I laughed with her for a moment, and then it all died, leaving us in silence.

“Want some coffee?” I offered. She nodded, twiddling with her fingers.

“Just like before this whole fake relationship thing.” Casey giggled and smiled at me. I grinned and pulled into our coffee shop. It was only like 9:30pm, so we had plenty of time to kill.

We went in and I ordered two coffees. I paid for them and handed Casey her coffee, sitting myself down at our usual table.

“I could have paid ya know.” She frowned a bit. I shook my head and sipped my coffee, instantly feeling warmer inside.

“It’s a ‘date’ therefore, women don’t pay for anything.” I smirked. She snorted, shook her head and sipped her coffee.

“That’s the most sexist thing I’ve ever heard.” She mumbled. I chuckled and shrugged.

“Its common sense, girls don’t pay on a date.” I grinned, staring at her skeptical look.

“Even if you say that, I’m paying for the next two cups.” She smirked and ran to the counter.

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around her waist and stopped her. We were both laughing at this point, but I felt a strange feeling. I felt like we were being watched. I turned and saw someone flashing pictures in the coffee shop window. Fuck!

I released Casey’s waist, grabbed her hand, and dragged her back to the car. Before she could question, I began heading back to the hotel, cursing under my breath.

“What the hell just happened?” Casey finally asked after a few moments. I took a deep breath and frowned hard, seeing that our night had just been ruined.

“There was someone outside the coffee shop taking pictures of us, as a couple and shit. Now that’ll be everywhere by tomorrow morning.” I growled. I was more angry with myself than the camera man, why weren’t we more secretive?

“Are you worried about ‘Bill Kaulitz’ having a girlfriend or my safety?” She asked with slight humor in her voice.

“Both, David said no relations whilst on tour and you’re life is basically in ruins so this won’t help.” I pulled up to the hotel and parked. I banged my head n the steering wheel and sighed heavily.

“Calm down Billa, come here.” I looked up and saw Casey with her arms stretched open. I took off my seat belt and leaned into her warm and welcoming hug. She wrapped her arms around my head and stroked my hair. “No reason to get upset, shit happens, therefore, we deal with it.”

She kissed my forehead and broke the warm hug. She got out of the car and waved for me to hurry up. I climbed out of the car and walked up to my suite with her. I still felt completely stupid for us being discovered and shit.

“Stop frowning.” Casey pointed her finger at the dull look on my face, why wasn’t she as upset as I was?

‘Shit happens’ …oh yeah. That’s why she’s so calm..

“That’s it; you left me with no choice…” She mumbled. I stared at her a moment, but then she pushed me. I completely forgot we were in my suite already, but when I landed on the couch, I kind of notice.

She basically straddled me, making me have some disturbing thoughts. She smirked and placed the palm of her hand on my chin and pushed my lips out. Like when you make a fish face, I guess.

“Repeat after me.” She smirked. I nodded, very confused. “I’m a guppy.”

“I’m a guppy?” I asked rather than repeated, but she continued with her strange way of calming me down.

“Guppies don’t smile.” She raised an eyebrow.

“Guppies don’t smile, now let go.” I tried to pull away but she stayed strong.

“But I do!” She grinned nice and big, but it was the goofiest smile I’ve ever seen. I laughed, I couldn’t repeat it, but I laughed.

“See? Now you’re happy and that’s good.” She smiled. Casey pulled away a little bit and kept smiling. My laughter died down and I just stared into her eyes, they were gorgeous. Bright green eyes and her Ariel red hair fit so well together. I couldn’t help myself and the moment seemed right. I leaned up and I kissed her.

She didn’t react for a moment, but then she relaxed into the kiss and kissed back. I brought my arms around her waist and pulled her as close as I could to me. She just placed her arms around my neck and ran her fingers through my hair.

Her lips were so soft. I felt her tongue try to leave her mouth but she didn’t seem to let it, so I skimmed her bottom lip with my own tongue. She granted me access with no time to spare. I explored her mouth as she did my, leaving no crevice unknown. Her hands slip up and down my chest lightly and slowly. I made an airy moan in the back of my throat, causing her to smile into the kiss. She continued doing the same thing, only this time with her nails. I moaned a bit louder and bit her lower lip, earning a soft groan from her.

She slipped her hands under my shirt and felt every bit of my chest and abdomen. I brought my hands up the back of her shirt and fiddled with the bra clasp. She moaned softly and lightly, turning me on even more. I undid her bra and slid my hands to her chest, feeling her free breasts. She moaned a bit louder than before, causing me to moan too. Her hands found the top part of my jeans and I groaned with anticipation. She undid the button on my jeans and pulled the zipper down slowly.

“Yo Bill! How was the da-“ Casey and I looked up to see Georg smirking at us. Casey jumped off of me and hugged a throw pillow to her chest, blushing a deep shade of red. I redid my pants and glared at Georg. I was only seconds away from what could have been the ultimate bliss, and he ruined it!

“You could have knocked!” I growled.

“What fun is that?!” Georg laughed. I glared hard at him, he ruined my total bliss. “Well, that got rid of any doubts in my mind.” He mumbled.

“What does that mean?” I asked, clearly pissed off.

“We were all having a few doubts, like that Tom was telling the truth, but that completely cleared my mind from those thoughts. That was hot! And nice boner dude” He snickered. I covered my crotch and glared once again.

“Wonderful, now get out.” I pointed to the door.

“I wanted to see how the date went, but I guess I got my answer, so night Bill, night Casey.” Georg gave me a wink and headed out the door. I locked it after he left and took my place next to Casey once again. She was still blushing.

“What did we just do?” She asked. I think it was more of a rhetorical question, but I had the same one. What did we just do?

“I’m sorry.” I mumbled. She glanced at me and shook her head, still blushing.

“It’s not your fault, and I clearly was not complaining.” She giggled a bit. I smiled and stood up.

“Come on, let’s go to bed.” I offered her my hand to her. She glanced at it and then me. She quickly looked away and took my hand. I lead her to the bedroom and walked into the bathroom. Once the door was closed, I instantly brought my hand to my lips and sighed.

Her lips were so soft, and sweet. I wonder what she drink or ate before she kissed me. Why did she kiss me? Or rather, why did I kiss her? Who kissed who? Why did it turn into a make out session?

I felt myself get turned on by the thought of our kiss, so I changed my state of mind and got ready for bed. When I exited the bathroom, Casey was already asleep. Her mouth was hung open slightly and she appeared to be in total dream bliss. She seemed so relaxed, I felt myself smile at how cute she looked.

Wait, what am I thinking? This isn’t a real relationship; I can’t be having feelings for Casey. I can’t fall in love, it leads to heartbreak…

I’ll have to distance myself from now on, until my heart understands that this a fake relationship and it won’t go anywhere…
♠ ♠ ♠
so so so so so so SOOOOOO sorry i haven't updated in a bit! D: please forgive me! This time i'm asking for 3 more comments before i update again oki-doki? :) Love you guys and tell me how much you guys are liking the story and your thoughts on how it should go maybe??(: Reeses Peaces!