Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

Not Considered Cheating

Casey’s P.o.V::.

I froze, I didn’t move and inch. Bill pushed Lucy away and glared hard at her.

“I told you no! I’m not cheating on Casey with you!” He growled. The feeling came back into my legs, so I snuck into the kitchen and listened in.

“But I’m different from her! I’m gorgeous, rich, and I know how to please my man..” She said with such sexiness in her voice, that if I were a lesbian, I would tap that. Bill snorted and slapped her hand off of him. I felt myself mentally smile.

“I said it before and I’ll say it again, no.” Bill growled. I was done listening to this. I left the coffees on the kitchen table and walked into the living room. I didn’t stop till my hands were gripping her shirt and she was scared.

“If you touch him again, I will harm you in more ways than one.” I growled. “I will make your life hell.” I pushed her back; she tripped over her own feet and landed on the floor, terrified.
“Leave.” I ordered. She got up and left.

“How much of that did you see?” Bill asked. His voice sounded completely upset and scared.

“I saw her attack your neck and you push her away.” I turned and smiled a bit.

“You don’t seem so upset.” Bill glanced at me with confusion.

“Well, yeah. We aren’t really dating, so I have no right to be upset.” I turned from him and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed our coffees and walked back to him.

“I feel like I betrayed you though.” Bill frowned. I sighed and handed him his coffee.

“Cheer up, I don’t see her as competition if that makes you feel better.” I laughed. He took the cup and smiled.

“Good, she’s freakin’ crazy.” Bill sighed. I laughed and kept watching whatever was on tv.

“Bill!” We both jumped to see Tom fuming with anger. He slammed the door and glared hard at me. Not Bill, he was glaring at me.

“What did you do to Lucy?” He growled.

“She attacked Bill with her lips!” I growled back.

“So you blame her? How do you know he didn’t come on to her!?” Tom reached out and gripped my shoulders. I was getting tired of this. I brought my foot up to his chest and kicked as hard as I could. He stumbled backwards, away from me. Bill stepped in front of me, protecting me from his brother’s fury.

“Why are you protecting that bitch?” Tom growled.

“She’s my girlfriend! Of course I’m going to fucking protect her!” Bill seethed back. I clung to Bill back and waited.

“Some relationship you have with her! You guys hardly kiss! I never see you guys hold hands! I doubt your relationship in every way! Even Georg and Gustav don’t fully buy it!”

“That’s none of your business Tom! Casey isn’t one for public displays of affection, so I respect that and don’t kiss her in front of you guys!” I froze. He actually remembered me saying that? Damn, he’s good.

“Or is it because you didn’t want to date Lucy? Lucy has a much better personality!”

“Yeah, cheating or being the other woman is a great quality..” Bill growled. “Get out Tom.”

“This isn’t over.” Tom warned. He turned his heel and stomped out the door. Bill turned around and hugged me tight.

“I’m so sorry.” He mumbled.

“No, I’m sorry.” I mumbled into his chest. He pulled away and stared with disbelief.

“Why are you sorry?”

“If I wasn’t here, you and Tom wouldn’t be fighting.” I frowned.

“Then I would most likely be with that back-stabbing Bimbo.” Bill laughed a bit. “So I actually owe you a thank you.” He smiled. Bill kissed my cheek, I felt a small spark when he did. After that, I’m not quite sure what happened, but he leaned closer.

“Bill! Casey!” We jumped away from each other. Gustav and Georg entered the view.

“Why so jumpy?” Georg smirked. I turned away and hid my blush. Bill and I almost kissed…

“Casey~” I turned and saw Gustav winking in my direction. I sipped my coffee and hid my face. “Why so blushy?” Gustav laughed. I groaned and hid my face in a pillow.

“Leave her alone.” Bill patted Gustav’s back. “She couldn’t handle my sexiness, therefore, she’s blushing.” I stared at Bill with a smirk.

“Bitch please, you couldn’t handle my sexiness.” I stood up and wiggled my hips. I don’t know with we were trying to see who was sexier or not, but I was enjoying this.

“Cat fight!” Georg laughed. I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed.

“So what brings you guys here?” Bill asked, plopping on the couch with a soda.

“Nothing, we were thinking about going to the pool again, wanna join?” Gustav offered.

“I was gonna take Casey on a date actually.” Bill shrugged. “Maybe next time.” It took me a minute before I got it.

“Wait, you’re taking me on a date?” I questioned.

“Yup, and you have no choice, or say in the matter.” Bill grinned. I stared at him for a moment, and then smirked.

“Fine, but you owe me a massage.” I smirked. He stared at me in confusion.

“Why?” He laughed.

“Cause I want a massage?” I laughed. I rubbed my shoulder and stuck my tongue out at him. He sighed and nodded.

“Fine.” He sipped his coke and checked the clock. “We should get going actually.” I glanced and it was nearly 5.

“Alright, later Bill.” Georg stood up and hugged him and then me. Gustav did the same and they left. I sighed in relief. I relaxed into the chair.

“Date?” I questioned. He nodded.

“Just a movie, but that’s at like 8. I just wanted them to leave, you looked uncomfortable.” Bill smiled, finishing his coke. “Were you serious about the massage?”

“Duh.” I laughed. He nodded and stood up.

“Then come on.” Bill pointed to his room.

“You’ll do it?” I grinned. He nodded and headed into his room. I followed him and laid on his bed.

“It’s easier when you’re shirtless smart one.” Bill laughed. I shrugged and took my shirt off and laid on my stomach. I felt Bill’s hands on my back, pressing against my knots. I moaned and laughed.

“God, this is better than sex.” I laughed.

“I beg to differ.” Bill laughed with me, still massaging my back.

He continued for a while. His hands were freaking amazing. I started to fall asleep so I stopped him.

“Why did you want me to stop?” He laughed. I sat up and stretched.

“You were putting me to sleep!” I laughed. He smirked and winked.

“I’m just that good.” He stated in such a cocky manner. I laughed and hugged him.

“That was orgasmic, thank you.” I laughed. I pulled on my shirt. He frowned.

“It was such a lovely view until your shirt covered it.” Bill frowned. I kissed his cheek.

“Sucks to be you then.” I grinned.

“It’s about time for the movie.” Bill glanced at the clock.

“I don’t have any fancy wear, just letting you know.” I looked down at my work attire and frowned a bit.

“Just be comfortable, it’s just a movie.” He laughed. I nodded.

“Can I borrow a shirt then?” I asked awkwardly, he nodded and pointed to the closet. I grabbed a random black shirt and changed shirts.

“So, how was work?” Bill asked, putting on his shoes. I turned and smiled.

“I took a leave of absence for the rest of this season and winter.” I grinned.

“So you’re going to be here more often?” Bill asked hopefully. I nodded and sat next to him.

“How long do you think we can keep this fake relationship thing going?” I wondered.

“I don’t know, I feel bad lying to everyone, but I don’t want to be with that slut Lucy.” Bill groaned. He put his face in his hands and sighed heavily.

“How about after the movie we head to the pool and chill in the hot tub?” I offered with a laugh. Bill nodded and stood up.

“Ready for your fake date love?” He asked with a laugh.

“Why, of course I am.” I laughed back. Only true friends can be fake lovers.
♠ ♠ ♠
So heres the update! :D Sorry for the wait! ^.^ But i gotta share something with you guys too xD

So, my boyfriend found this story saved on my computer...guess what his reaction was...
"OH MY GOD! You need to update this! :D"

I died from laughing xD So now he keeps asking if i've updated or not XD So here's the story dedicated to everyone who comments and my very strange boyfriend XD <3 Love you guys and i hope you guys like it :D New chapter next week hopefully!