Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

Blackmailer's and Blueprints

Casey’s P.o.V::.

It was about 3:30 when I pulled into the little coffee shop that Bill and I loved so much. It was fairly empty and I didn’t see anyone who resembled a bleeding heart camera man so I waited a moment or two. I was bored within 5 minutes, so I got out of my car and decided to have a coffee and wait for this blackmailer.

I sat at my usual table and sighed silently, sipping my coffee. I texted Carol for a few, just to make sure everything was okay, when someone knocked me out of my train of thought.

“You haven’t changed, have you?” I looked up to see a familiar, yet regretful, face. Brandon’s face stood tall and smug, while mine was fearful, and anger.

“What do you want Brandon?” I asked, no emotion what so ever. He sat down and kept that smug little smirk on his face. I just wanted to slap it off.

“You know why I’m here.” He smirked; he extended his hand and took mine into his. I snorted and jerked my hand away.

“No, and if you could leave me alone, that’s be fucking epic.” I frowned, sipping my coffee. He leaned back into his seat and pulled out his camera. No, I have to admit, I loved his camera, but that wasn’t the point. He skimmed through a few pictures, finally choosing one to show to me. It was the picture that was sent to my phone.

“You asshole.” I growled. I gripped the collar of his shirt and glared. “You took that picture?!”

“You bet, but I haven’t sent it to the press yet.” He smirked. I sighed and released his shirt.

“So, what do you want? Begging? Tears?”

“A relationship.” Brandon cut me off. I stared at him dumbfounded.

“You gotta be shitting me.” I snorted. I didn’t want to date you before and I don’t want to date you now.”

“If you don’t want this picture everywhere, then you’d better listen to my demands.” Brandon grinned, he crossed his arms over his chest and waited for me to cave.

“Hell no.” I smirked. I picked up the camera and slammed it on the ground.

The few customers that were in the shop turned around and stared at me and Brandon, he stood up and glared at me.

“You’re going to regret doing that.” He growled; he picked up his shattered camera and headed out the door. I waited a moment or two before leaving for my car.

I sat in the driver’s seat and turned my car on. I changed my CD and played my mix while I drove back to the hotel.

“His deal was fucking bullshit, and completely retarded.” I groaned to myself. I pulled up to the hotel and sat in the parking lot. After what seemed like only a few moments of deep thought, my phone went off.

‘Where are you?’ – Bill

I sighed and exited my car. I headed up to Bill’s hotel room and took my sweet ass time I might add. I think I managed to kill about 20 minutes walking up to his room. The whole time I was debating on if I should tell Bill about Brandon or not. I think I decided on it because that picture was going to get us both in trouble, more him than me..

I knocked on the door, seeing as I forgot my key, and Bill answered almost instantly.

“Took you forever!” He sighed heavily and pulled me into a hug. It was warm and it made me forget all about Brandon’s bullshit. Bill is my best friend and my fake lover; I never want to lose a moment with him.

“So what were you doing that had taken you so long to come back?” He questioned, heading into the kitchen. I followed in hopes that there was coffee brewing.

“I had some business to take care of, and speaking of which, we need to talk..” I mumbled, sitting myself down at the table. I put my head into my hands and sighed, this was a little overbearing now that I think about it. I heard a soft ‘clunk’ and I looked to see Bill resting a fresh cup of coffee in front of me. I smiled and took it gratefully.

“Thanks…” I sipped my caffeine and sighed heavily.

“What do we need to talk about Case?” He sipped his coffee and waited patiently for me to explain my frustration. So I did, in detail.

I told him everything about Brandon at the coffee shop, Bill seemed irked that I hadn’t told him before time because I felt like Bill believe my feelings, that Brandon broke into my house and destroyed my home. I don’t know, sometimes I feel like Bill understands my feelings better than I do.

“So, what did you say?” Bill finally asked after my explanation. I stared at him in confusion and sipped my coffee. “Did you accept his offer?” I raised my eyebrows and put my cup down.

“Hell no, that mother fucker is probably the reason my house was destroyed and I’m not a fake cheater.” I snickered after my last statement. Bill snorted a bit and nodded.

“I guess you’re right.” He said with a soft smile. He finished his coffee, as did I, and just stared at me for a moment.

“What are you staring at?” I questioned, staring straight back at him.

“Nothing.” He smiled, keeping his gaze on me. I kept my gaze to match his. For some reason, his eyes seemed to sparkle, like hot chocolate with little dots of whipped cream all over it. It was beautiful.

I felt like we would have eventually kissed, if my phone didn’t go off and break our concentration. I answered the unknown number.

“Hallo?” I answered, resting my chin in the palm of my hand. I yawned quietly and waited for a response.

“Hello, is this Cassidy?” The man asked in a perky, yet curious at the same time.

“This is she, but please call me Casey.” I responded with a bit of humor in my voice.

“Alright, Casey. I’m David with your home owners insurance and I was wondering if you were free to talk.” He sounded rather happy about my house, so maybe it’s good news.

“I am indeed, what is it you need to discuss with me?” I answered him very professionally. I looked at Bill who was trying not to laugh at my Manager voice. I smacked his arm and listened to David.

“Well, you’re insurance does cover all the damages and more thankfully, but as for pictures and personal items that cannot be replaced, we don’t cover.” He sounded truly sorry when he explained that and I nodded, like he could see me..

“That’s fine, I have all my important documents locked away and my momentums aren’t too damaged, just disheveled.” I smiled and laid my hand on the table. Bill’s hand covered it and our hands intertwined after a moment or two. I gave him a squeeze and a smile.

“I’m glad! Now, we’ll start the blueprints in a day or so, we’ll need you to help us, do you want it back in the original condition or do you want a few changes?” He seemed like he was hinting for a few changes, but my house was perfect before.

“The original blueprint was perfect, thank you though.” I smiled and gave Bill another squeeze.

“Alrighty, well then we have everything we need to start, so we’ll begin working on your house in about a week. We still need to hire the crew and all that fun stuff.” He chuckled a bit. I gave a soft laugh and thanked him again.

“You’re insurance also is giving you compensation to pay for lost clothing articles, common household items, and anything else you may want to splurge on.” He said suggestively. I laughed at this man and ended the call politely.

“What was that about?” Bill smiled, he brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it softly.

“They’re gonna fix up my house soon!” I smiled and squeezed his hand and stood up. I pulled Bill out of his chair and pulled him into a hug.

“I owe you so much Bill, thank you.” I hugged him a bit tighter.

“You don’t owe me anything Casey, thank you though.” He smiled and hugged me back. I never wanted to break this embrace..
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapterrrr! :) I hope you like it & have a request for you guys so please help me out!!

I'm at a bit of a road block, i have a few pre-written chapters but i'm completely stuck. I need a little help.

Do you guys want to learn more about Casey's past? More drama? More 'bow-chicka-bow-bow'? What do you guys want to read? It'll help me a bunch(: And also, was it too obvious that Brandon was the black mailer? Gimme your guys' thought please!

i need at least 3 more comments before i update and at least 2 ideas! It'll help me know what you guys want to read so please help me out :) Thanks to everyone who's commenting too it means alot, it really does♥ Thanks a bunch guys! :D & Have a happy Thanksgiving Day!