Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

Embrace Me

Casey’s P.o.V::.

Our embrace eventually ended and I felt the need for a shower. So that’s what I did, although instead of a shower, I took a bath. I felt like a needed that way more.

I filled the tub with nice hot water and put a shit load of bubbles in it. I set my phone on the sink and played my music. I stripped down to nothing and slipped into the tub. I felt my muscles unclench and my body slowly, but surely, relaxed. I closed my eyes and rested my head on a towel on the edge of the tub and hummed the melody playing from my phone.

The next thing I knew, Bill was in the bathroom shaking my shoulders desperately.

“Casey!” I opened my eyes slowly and saw Bill staring at me with such worry in his eyes. I waved at him and closed my eyes again.

“No, no, no! Sit up, come on!” Bill pushed my shoulders up so I was leaning against the back of the tub. I opened my eyes and laughed at him.

“What’s wrong dude?”

“You looked like you were dead!” He frowned hard and kept his hands on my shoulders. I pushed him away slightly and unplugged the tub.

“Get out.” I laughed a bit.

“What?” He stared at me like I hurt his feelings.

“I’m gonna get out.” I snickered, I don’t know what was funny, but I was so giddy.

“Alright..” He reluctantly left. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I dried my hair slightly with another towel. I didn’t bother to bring my clothes into the bathroom, so I just went out to Bill’s bedroom, in hopes he wouldn’t get mad about me asking for his clothes again.

“Hey Bill~” I sang, hoping he wouldn’t get irritated. He was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling. He turned his head slightly and made a small hum noise. “Can I borrow some clothes?” I smiled big and swayed from side to side. He simply nodded and continued to stare at the ceiling.

I rummaged through his closet and grabbed a big shirt. I assumed it to be Tom’s because it wasn’t Bill’s usual attire, but I didn’t question it. I pulled it on over my towel and once I was covered, I dropped the towel. I grabbed my sports bra and underwear and sneakily put them on without Bill staring at me. I looked and noticed that he was still fascinated on the ceiling. I crawled next to him and stared just like he was.

No words were spoken, but it was nice to just be close to him and have my peace of mind to think things through.

“This must be so boring to you.” He snickered softly. I shrugged and kept my gaze up.

“Not really.” I smiled a bit.

“What cha thinking about?” He asked, he’d turned onto his side and stared at me.

“I’ll share if you will.” I turned my head and laughed a bit. He nodded.

“Fair enough, I was thinking about you falling asleep while taking a bath to be honest, you scared the shit out of me.” Bill laughed rather awkwardly. I nodded and shrugged.

“I was relaxed and passed out.” I snickered. “Sorry.”

“It’s okay; just try not to do that again.” Bill moved his hand to my head and ruffled my hair.

“Asshole.” I pushed his hand away and fixed my hair. I kept my gaze on him, as he did me, and moved my hand to capture a piece of stray hair and twirl it around my fingers.

“What were you thinking about?” Bill asked, I was still preoccupied with his hair but I answered him.

“I was wondering what was so interesting on the ceiling that had caught your attention honestly.” I snorted, still twirling his hair.

“Having fun?” He asked, I nodded and kept my action.

“Very much, yes.” I smiled and looked into his eyes again.

“You know you’re eyes are beautiful..” He stated randomly. I shook my head and felt my heart flutter a bit.

“They’re boring, you’re are gorgeous, they’re like little milk chocolate pools.” I smiled when I saw Bill blush a lil’ bit. I sat up and sighed heavily. “I’m bored now.” I laughed.

“I know what we could do.” Bill sat up with a big smile on his face. I sat up with him and smiled as well.

“Play Candyland?” I offered. He shook his head ‘no’ and leaned over and kissed my lips. I kissed back for a moment, and then pulled away.

“What’s wrong?” Bill asked, completely heartbroken. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Friends don’t kiss.” I explained.

“But lovers do.” He offered, bringing my hand to his lips and kissing it softly.

“But we’re not real lovers.” I muttered lightly. I didn’t want to ruin the moment, but I didn’t want to lead him on or lead my heart on.

“But only we know it’s fake, no one else does.” Bill explained. “I just.. I don’t know, I feel like we should ‘cause we’re ‘dating’ but…” He used air quotes around ‘dating’ and sighed heavily.

“I know, but I feel like we shouldn’t because we’re not real lovers…” I mumbled, enjoying Bill’s lips on my hand. I wanted him to kiss me again, so very much.

Bill didn’t say anything; he leaned in and rested his nose against mine. I felt my cheeks heat up, but I kept my cool.

“Look me in the eyes and tell me not to kiss you, and I won’t kiss you ever again.” Bill smirked and kept his lips so close to mine.

Don’t… “Kiss me.” I whispered. I really meant to say ‘don’t’ but I just couldn’t, it didn’t feel right to say it. He smiled big and kissed me softly. I felt like I was going to explode if I didn’t kiss him, so I kind of got into it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and enjoyed the feeling of our lips pressed together.

His tongue skimmed my bottom lip and I granted him access in no time at all. His tongue retraced over every crevice in my mouth as I did his. His hands slid up and down my sides slowly, making me feel completely relaxed and so damn good. I made a soft moan apparently because Bill’s hands slid under my shirt, still doing the same motion. I left his lips and kissed from his jaw line, all around his neck, and to his collar bone. I rolled over a small spot and felt him shudder slightly. I smirked and licked his weak spot, sucking on it lightly.

I pushed Bill back until he was on his back and I was on top of him, still latched onto his neck. He made a soft moan, making me, unintentionally; suck harder on his weak spot. He moaned a bit louder and squeezed my sides a bit. When I was satisfied, I moved back up to his lips and devoured them. He kissed mine with such force that if we weren’t laying down, I’d probably fall over.

Bill rolled us over so he was on top and attacked my neck as I did his.

“Someone likes being on top.” I muttered softly, enjoying the bliss that I was enduring.

Bill smirked against my neck and attacked my sweet spot, making my body buckle and my voice become horse. My hands found his hair and his back. My left hand was raking my nails up and down his upper back and my right hand was tugging lightly on his hair. I felt him bite down, making me tense a bit more. He began to grind his hips with mine and I ground mine right back. He moaned against my neck and I sighed heavily.

Bill eventually tugged on his oversized shirt, as a hint for me to pull it off. I pushed him up slightly so he could pull it up and off. Once it was off, he kissed lower and lower until he was kissing my cleavage. His hands found my breasts and fondled them lightly. I moan and bit my lower lip to try and suppress my noises.

Bill pushed my bra up and latched his lips to my nipple, sucking on it lightly. I moaned louder and switched my lip with my finger and bit on it. Bill’s left hand massaged my left breast while his mouth stayed on my right breast. I moaned as I felt his tongue swirl non-existent patterns over my nipple. Then, the worst thing in the world happened…

“Hey Bill! David’s on the phone and he’s pretty pis-“ I shut my eyes and thought to myself ‘please tell me this isn’t happening!’

Bill fixed my bra and got up to get the phone from Gustav. His face was pale as a ghost.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt!” Gustav apologized. I smiled and pulled my shirt back on.

“The damage is done, now get out.” Bill closed his door and answered his call to David. Haa, we both got a call from a David today! Bill didn’t seem too happy with his call, though. He started babbling in his native tongue. I fixed myself for a moment, pulling on my shirt and running my hands through my hair . Bill finally hung up the phone and sat on the bed next to me. I rubbed his back and waited for him to explain the phone call.

“Remember how I said David was gonna kill me about that photo?” He sighed. I nodded and kept rubbing his back. “He found the photo online, he’s furious…” Bill mumbled. I pulled him into a hug and sighed.

“Well, this was to be expected, was it not?” I asked. He looked at me for a moment, so I explained myself. “When you told Tom I was your girlfriend, it had to be believable. This ‘relationship’ has officially become public, making this even more real. But one thing I don’t get is that Tom was gonna set you up with Lucy, yet he knows that David said ‘no relationships’ right?” I stared at him and Bill sat up, leaving my hug. Bastard, he left my hug!

“You’re right, that doesn’t make any sense. He knew as well as I did…” Bill furrowed his brows and seemed to be in such deep thought.

“That’s the only thing I don’t get…” I mumbled. I rested my head in my hands and scratched my scalp. We heard a soft knock and looked up to see Georg strut into the room with a huge smirk.

“You scarred Gustav for life, thank you.” He chuckled. He kept his smirk and I matched his.

“He should have knocked, not our fault.” Bill looked up and stared at Georg.

“Dude, I have a question.”

“Ask it.” Georg responded.

“You guys knew David didn’t approve of relationships while on tour, so why did you guys try for Lucy?” He asked. I stared at Georg and waited for his response.

“Well, we asked David about a tag along because we were so worried that you were in a shell and wouldn’t come back out.” Georg shrugged. “So we called David and asked about Lucy and he finally agreed.”

“Then why’s he so pissed about Casey?” Bill motioned to me, his hand found mine and gripped it tightly. I matched his grip and waited silently.

“probably because Lucy was David’s niece and we told him, as she did probably, about you randomly seeing Casey. He was probably taken back and hurt, that’s why.” Georg shrugged again. “I doubt she could go on tour but David will eventually come around.” He turned his heel and headed out the room.

“This is one hell of a day…” Bill groaned. I nodded and went back to rubbing his back.

“I know hun.” I sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo~ i got a bunch of new ideas! Thanks a bunch to everyone who commented telling me their ideas! You guys really helped me and now i'm back on the story road..thingy..i can't figure out where i was going with that BUT I KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE THE STORY! XD

I hope you guys like their ...'embrace' ;) This was mostly a filler and i'm sorry, but the next chapter is going to be super super long and you'll find out why later i guess x3

now i'm asking for 3 more comments please? And feel free to keep giving me ideas! :D They aren't requested now but it'll help me so so much! :) Love you guys bunches!