Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

4 Years

Casey’s P.o.V::.

So Lucy was David’s niece? Did he know she was a skank? Oh well, all I know is that this is entirely my fault. If my house wasn’t broken into, this probably wouldn’t have happened. Granted, my house was invaded and that wasn’t my doing, but if I just went home a bit earlier..

“Casey!”

I looked over the couch ledge and saw Bill walking in with two coffees. I smiled and took one, sipping the nice hot coffee.

“Thank you.” I set my coffee down and hugged him tight.

“No problem.” He smiled and hugged back. I felt that spark of desire go off and I pulled away, covering my face with a smile. I got my coffee off the table and turned my attention back to the tv.

“Hey Bill.” I glanced and saw Tom jingling his keys. Bill chugged his coffee, gave me a kiss on the cheek and headed out the door.
“Where are you goin?” I asked, but it was too late, the door had already shut.

“He’s going to talk to David in person, to try and explain the situation.” Georg stated, sitting down next to me. I didn’t know he was here!

“You gave me a mother-fucking heart attack yo.” I laughed. I finished my coffee and relaxed into the couch. “I feel like such a burden now, I didn’t want Bill to get in trouble.” I frowned a bit. Georg chuckled softly and ruffled my hair a bit.

“No worries, Bill has a way with words.” He smirked. I mentally remembered yesterday.

“That he does…” I mumbled. Georg chuckled and continued a steady conversation with me, consisting of nothing overly important.

“So, I have a question.” Georg asked randomly. I nodded, awaiting his curiosity. “So what made yo-“ Georg was cut off by my phone ringing in Bill’s bedroom. I sighed and got up off the couch.

“Hold that thought.” I smiled and went to answer my phone. It was an unknown number, but I had a feeling of who it was.

“Hallo?” I answered. I was pretty sure it was Brandon calling to piss me off or rub his ‘victory’ in my face.

“Case? It’s Carol, I’m so sorry, but we really need some help down here!” Carol panicked. I started searching for my work clothes that Bill had washed for me.

“I’m on my way; hang on a bit longer alright?”

“Okay, and Casey?”

“Yeah?” I put my phone on speaker and started changing into my work outfit.

“Why didn’t you tell me about Bill?” She asked. I froze, I guess Brandon had sent her a copy of me and Bill at the Coffee Shop.

“It didn’t seem relevant honestly.”

“Why didn’t you tell me about your house being destroyed either? I could have helped you!” Carol explained desperately. She seemed more upset honestly, but I couldn’t help it.

“I didn’t need help though, I’m doing just fine and I have house insurance so it’s all being taken care of!” I finished changing and grabbed my car keys. I started heading out the door, still on the phone with Carol.

“Georg, I have to go help out at work but I’ll be back later tonight okay?” I noticed Georg was still in the same spot as I left him. He glanced and nodded.

“Everything okay?” He asked.

“Yeah, I just need to help out. Peace bro!” I closed the door and headed for my car.

“Explain Casey, I thought we told each other everything!” Carol went from upset, to pissed off.

“Dude, I’m bringing you Starbucks and I’ll explain it all, I promise.” I hung up and pulled out of the parking lot. I swung by Starbucks and picked up two vanilla lattes and headed for the shop.

I walked in expecting her to explode, but she was just sitting at an empty table. The entire restaurant was empty, I thought she needed help..

“Carol?” I asked, she motioned for me to come over, so I did so. I sat down and handed her one of the lattes and sighed. “Carol, I’m sorry…”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” was all she responded. I frowned and sipped my coffee awkwardly. When I finally figured out the right way to explain myself, I set my coffee down and relaxed.

“I was worried about people discovering our fr-“ I froze for a moment, then I chose a different word to fit, “ relationship..” I stared at her with pleading eyes; she just stared at me with hurt.

“But I wouldn’t have told anyone! I thought we told each other everything, and you didn’t even tell me about your freakin’ house!” She hissed in an inside-voice. She was clearly upset, but she was showing more anger at the moment.

“I’m sorry Carol, I really am.” I frowned. We sat in silence, sipping our coffees, too afraid to say anything it seemed. Maybe we were just too scared to fight?

“Tell me.”

“What?”

“Tell me how you met him, and how you ended up dating him.” Carol sat back and prepared herself for a long story.

I took a long breath and told her about the night I met Bill.

~

August 7, 2008-

Tonight was the night of the Tokio Hotel concert, and I was freakin’ pumped. I only listened to one of their songs, but I decided I’d go and check them out live.

I felt pretty cool honestly, going to a concert with a bunch of people who were in love with these boys. I mean, here I am, never heard of them until the other day, waiting on line, holding a ticket.

-

The concert was pretty interesting. The singer was very energetic and they kept the audience very hyper. The only thing I did not enjoy was the screaming girls and the bra throwing.

I was ready to drive home, but I was getting rather tired. I pulled up to a small coffee shop on the way home. I parked, grabbed my wallet and headed in for some caffeine.

“Can I help you?” The barista smiled. I nodded and ordered a French Vanilla, extra sweet coffee swirl. I paid and waited at the counter. There was other people waiting at the counter, but I didn’t pay much attention to them, nor did they to me.

“One French Vanilla swirl, extra sweet!” The lady placed a single cup of coffee on the counter and I smiled and reached for it, but so did someone else.

“Oh, my bad, I thought it was mine.” I backed away from the cup and looked up. I didn’t seem very surprised, but I really was. The singer from the Tokio Hotel concert was grasping the cup.

“It’s quite alright.” He smiled. He glanced at the cup and chuckled, “Actually, this is your coffee, it has your name I think.” He showed me the other side of the cup, and, sure enough, it had ‘Casey’ written on it.

“So now you’re trying to steal my coffee?” I asked with a humorous tone, but he took it seriously and backed up a step.

“Chill, I was kidding.” I laughed. He relaxed and handed me my coffee and smiled.
“I’m Bill.” He extended his hand and I took it.

“I’m Casey, or at least, that’s what they write on my coffee cups.” I smiled. He chuckled and withdrew his hand.

“You are very funny Casey.” He grinned. The lady handed him his coffee and he turned without saying ‘goodbye.’ I was about to call him rude, but then he motioned for me to sit at his table.

“I hope you aren’t expected to be back at a certain time, ‘cause I can stay out all night.” I laughed, taking the seat across from him.

“Really? I don’t have a curfew either, so let’s drink till dawn.” He smiled and sipped his coffee.

~

I told her every detail of that night, well, not every detail. I left out my outfit and his attire, and I didn’t tell her every time he blinked, but I told her basically everything.

“That’s how you guys met?” She asked. She seemed to have gotten over her anger and was pretty calm. “He had to tour, so what did you guys do then?”

“We kept in touch, we texted almost daily and he called once a week when he was utterly bored. Whenever he was in town we hooked up at that coffee shop near my house.” I explained. I finished the last of my coffee and relaxed into the chair again.

“That night was in 2008 you said?” Carol questioned, I nodded. “How come it’s been 4 years and I never knew?” She glared at me, I frowned and apologized.

“Carol, I promise I won’t hide anything from you ever again. I swear on my life.” I looked at her with pleading eyes. I looked past her to the giant clock on the wall. It was already 1am. I got up and sighed heavily.

“Where are you going?” She asked, standing up with me.

“I have to head back, I’m getting tired, but I promise I’ll keep in touch, I promise!” I frowned and pulled her into a hug. “Carol, I really didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, please forgive me?” I pulled back and gave her my best puppy dog look. She sighed and smiled a bit.

“I guess I can forgive you…” She mumbled. I hugged her tight and squealed. “Just don’t hide anything from me, ever again.” She hugged me back and laughed. It was great to have my best friend back.

“I really have to go hun, but I’ll talk to you later okay?” I smiled and rushed out the door. I pulled out my keys and was ready to go, until I saw him leaning on my car…
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the update, it's not as long as i thought it was gonna be but it's a bit longer! I must say, you guys are little ninjas! I got 3 comments the first night! Thanks a bunch! :D

Also, you guys are gonna hate me, i can't update for about 2 weeks, but i have reasons!

1.) I'm still developing a very interesting plot(:

2.) My dog attacked my keyboard, so now there's tape all over my keyboard, making it difficult to type anything.

3.) I have a a slight social life this weekend so i won't be able to work on the story.

That's it, lol but i promise it will be totally worth it! Now i'm asking for 4 comments and you guys must choose:
- Rape/Abuse
- Accident(Car, fire, ect.)
- Death
- All three

Before you guys ask, don't(; It's a surprise so please choose and i'll try not to disappoint! :) (And sorry about the new layout, the old one was far too bright for me XD)