Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

Joke's Over

Bill’s P.o.V::.

After David and I made the deal, Lucy ran out and basically tackled me with a hug, kissing all over my face.

“Thank you, thank you Bill. I promise I won’t let you down.” She grinned, clinging to my chest. I closed my eyes and pretended it was Casey in my arms.

“Let’s head back.” Tom motioned for us to leave. We waved David goodbye and headed for the car.

The whole time, Lucy was nothing but a sweetheart. If I hadn’t known better, I’d think she was naturally like this, but I’ve seen her bad side. She’s a true slut, she can just hide it.

I couldn’t help but worry about Casey, Brandon was supposed to not harass her anymore, and this arrangement is only for a week. Oh fuck, how am I going to explain this to her? She’s gonna be so upset. I’ll just tell her the whole arrangement, in a week. I can’t say a word until then, or I’ll probably have to deal with this skank even longer…

“Bill, honey.” I looked up to see Lucy smiling at me. I gave her a short smile and turned my attention back out the window. I wonder if Casey got home okay…

We pulled up to the hotel and walked in as if nothing happened, nothing changed. We got up to the room and saw some man leaving the room.

“Brandon, what are you doing here?” Lucy piped up. I froze a moment; I wanted to kill this bastard. Tom must have felt my anger because he placed a hand on my shoulder.

“I had to get Casey’s things that migrated here, she was too emotionally compromised to drive and shit.” Brandon shrugged. “You’re a terrible boyfriend Bill, just dumping her without a second thought…” Brandon shook his head in disappointment and smirked. “Later.” He walked off. I clenched my fists and ran into my room.

Lucy trailed after me; I was too occupied to care. I went into my kitchen and made a pot of coffee and rested my head in my hands. Lucy rubbed my back and just stood there, watching me. Casey would have tried to cheer me up, but then again, if Casey was here, I wouldn’t be upset…

~

Casey’s P.o.V::.

I woke up completely forgetting where I was. I sat up, scratched my head and tried to piece together last night. It’s not like I was drunk or drugged, so why did it take such an effort to remember?

Then I remembered.

I felt tears brew in my eyes again. I wanted this to be a joke, but that’s just silly, wishing something like that…

I got up and found my way to the kitchen. I started brewing some coffee when Brandon came back through the door. He was holding all of my crap I left at Bill’s.

“What’s..?” I pointed to him. I sipped my coffee as he placed the pile on his couch.

“Bill was throwing it all in the hallway Case. He was mumbling something, but I couldn’t hear him. I just gathered everything up and brought it here.” Brandon tossed his keys on the table and walked over to me. He pulled me into a hug. “Feeling better this morning?” He asked, he kissed my forehead and helped himself to a cup of coffee.

I wish I had said no to Brandon’s offer at spending the night, but I knew I was in no condition to go back to Bill’s room and I couldn’t drive when I was that upset. That and I had nowhere else to go.

“I think I should go get a hotel room, I don’t want to be a burden…” I mumbled, finishing my coffee. I put my words like that because I wanted to be polite and show him my gratitude, but in all actuality, I wanted to say, ‘I’m leaving you fucker, don’t wait up.’ Hey, he’s been a dick to me, I can be one back.

“You’re no burden on my shoulders Casey, you can stay here as long as you need to.” Brandon put his cup down and pulled me into a warm embrace. I didn’t hug him back, but I didn't push him away. I’m actually surprised; he was such an ass before.

“Why are you being so nice to me..?” I mumbled to myself rather than to him. Once I realized I had said those words out loud, I regretted it.

“Because, believe it or not, I actually give a shit Casey.” He chuckled. He hugged me a bit tighter and finally pulled away. “I’m going to take a shower.” He chuckled and wondered off to his bathroom.

“Okay smelly!” I called after him. I heard a laugh and I smiled to myself. I fixed myself another cup of coffee and sat at his little island.

Even after all the shit he’s done to me, I can’t help but still be so grateful for all his doing. He may have destroyed my home and almost ruined my business, but he’s slowly making up for it, slowly. He’s not totally forgiven yet, but he’s on his wa-

‘Pulled up at a stop light, did drugs on the dash board, look at the mess we made tonight!’
I walked over to the couch where Brandon threw my stuff and dug out my phone.

Surprisingly, it was Tom calling me.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Oh, thank Gott you’re okay!” He breathed. He took a deep breath and calmed himself down. “Bill’s been going ape-shit!”

“Doesn’t seem like it to me.” I mumbled. I heard Tom sigh.

“So I guess you heard, huh?” Tom responded, he actually sounded sorry for me. Sure, I hate pity, but I hate liars more and I was way more occupied with Bill’s bullshit.

“Oh yeah, can you tell him something for me?” I asked, I sat down at the table and laid my head down, waiting for a signal to tell Tom my message. I heard a small ‘hmm,’ so I told him my message. “Tell him he’s still a guppy.” And with that, I hung up the phone.

I didn’t expect Tom to get the message, but Bill would. The guppy was to remind him not to get too upset, and to just keep swimming. He clearly hasn’t watched Finding Nemo enough to understand that the only way to survive is to just keep swimming…

“Hey, Space Case.”

I looked up and saw Brandon in nothing but a towel, don’t get me wrong, he had a nice figure, like, really nice. I would have loved to spread whipped cream over those abs. Bill didn't have abs like that, but he was still pretty handsome looking too-FOCUS CASEY! There’s a wet, naked dude in front of you!

“What goes on?” I asked with a laugh. “Someone’s wet.” I stated.

“Want me to fix that?” He winked with a chuckle. He headed to the fridge and pulled out a Monster Energy Drink. He straightened himself up and the next thing I saw was his towel hit the floor.

“EEK!” I squeaked. I covered my eyes and faced the opposite direction. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso and I froze.

“You know you want it…” He groaned in my ear.

Joke’s over now.

“Dude, back off. Seriously.” I stated. Brandon obviously didn’t care. He started grinding his body against my back, making me squirm with disgust. “Dude! Get Off!” I shouted, I tried to get up and push him away, but he pulled me up and turned me to face him.

He took both of my wrists into one of his hands and held them over my head. The other caressed down my body, I was getting pretty scared at this moment.

“You know you like it.” He growled in my ear. He pushed me against the wall and continued to ground his hips into mine. I tried to push him off, but he pushed his pelvis harder and stopped for a moment.

“Dude, get the fuck off!” I pushed him as hard as I could, but he didn’t go anywhere.

“Don’t fight me.” He growled. His free hand collided with my cheek and knocked me off my own feet. He still had my wrists, but I was no longer standing on my own accord…

“Fucking shit head!” I hissed. I moved my foot and kicked his shin as hard as I could. He glared at me and kicked my stomach. I cough and he let me fall to the floor completely.

“Next time, don’t fight me.” He picked up his towel and wondered off into his house somewhere. I sat on the floor for a minute or two terrified. I couldn’t breathe; I’ve never been in a situation such as this one…
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like the long update~ But i've got some bad news D: I have to really really study for my finals and the semester ends the 14th. So i don't know when i'll start studying, but i really have to study x.x Sorry peoples so it's going to be a lil' bit before i update again.

Also! I'm slightly stuck again. I haven't been very inspired lately so if you guys could give me ideas, it would be really appreciated!

Leave me your thoughts! 4 comments before i update!(: Also, how was your New Years and what's your resolution for the year? :D