Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

ASAP

Bill’s P.o.V::.

Lucy finally got bored of me and decided to go clubbing with a few friends. David also didn’t tell her about needing to get her own room, so she’s now hell bent of sleeping in the same room as I am.

She already tried choking me with her tongue two times during the afternoon. She was funny, when I pushed her away, she said ‘it’s because of her isn’t it?’ and started crying. I let her cry and ignored it. I know that’s heartless and I kind of felt bad, but this situation is all her fault! If she hadn’t been a little skank, and a whiney little bitch, then I wouldn’t be in this mess and Casey wouldn’t hate me…

I wonder if she does hate me…

“Hey Bill.” I looked up from the current show I was watching on television to see my brother holding his phone.

“Did she answer?” I asked carefully. I was really worried that she hated me so much to not even answer Tom’s call. He offered to call her for me, but he seemed a little worried about her as well.

“Yeah, she’s fine I think. She didn’t say much but she told me to give you a message.” Tom paused to see if I was listening, then continued, “She told me to call you a guppy, if that means anything to you. When she said it I was so confused but I figured you’d understand it.” Tom shrugged. He turned his heel and disappeared into my hotel room.

“Guppy?” I asked myself for a moment. It took me a bit but I finally got it. When she did the guppy think when I was over stressed, it helped me calm down. It was her way of telling me not to worry! Or, at least, that’s what I get the message to be, maybe it means don’t get too stressed… Who knows, maybe it means wash your wiener after every fuck, I don’t know how her crazy mind works!

“Bill?” I looked up to see Georg with his keys.

“Where are you going?” I asked out of curiosity. Georg smiled and waved for me to follow.

“I was going to go and check on Casey, want to join?” He offered.

“She’s probably pissed at me.” I mumbled, standing up to follow him anyway. I grabbed my phone and my room key and followed Georg to his car.

“Well then, we have to fix that.” Georg smirked.

~

Casey’s P.o.V::.

I changed as quickly as I could, grabbed my phone and wallet and headed out the door. I don’t know where I was going, but I know I had to get the fuck away from Brandon.

He never left his room after he hit me, and my cheek still stung, but I didn’t care at the moment. I headed for the restaurant, but then I realized that was the most obvious place to be. I turned my heel and headed to the local park.

When I got there, I found a small playground, consisting of a set of swings, a sandbox, and a jungle gym. My first instinct was to go to the swing. I sat down and I let it all out.

I felt my phone vibrate and I looked to see Brandon calling me. I ignored it and sniffled. I swung my legs and moved the swing for a few more moments, and then I felt my phone go off again. I didn’t even look at the screen, but I answered it.

“What could you possibly want?” I cried softly into the phone. I thought it was Brandon ready to kill me. I wish he would at this point.

“Casey? Where are you?” Georg asked calmly. “What’s wrong, why are you crying?” He asked with more worriment in his voice. I cried a bit harder, I wanted to tell Georg about my fear, about Brandon, about everything, but I just kept crying.

“Casey? Answer me!” Georg shouted into the phone.

“I’m at the park.” I mumbled, wiping my face from my tears. I tried to stop crying but the tears just kept falling.

“I’m on my way, stay there.” Georg ordered. I nodded and hung up my phone.

I waited for what seemed like forever until I saw a dark car pull up on the side of the road in front of the park. I looked up to see Georg rushing out of the car with Bill by his side. I wanted to run away at that point. I didn’t want to see Bill’s face after what he did. A little warning would have been nice..

“What’s wrong Case?” Georg asked running up to me. I sighed and let more tears fall. Georg picked me up in his arms and carried me over to the car. Bill tried rubbing my shoulder a few times but I shook him off. No way in hell was I going to make amends with him. Not yet.

Georg sat me down in the passenger seat and pushed my hair out of my face. His hand glided lightly across my cheek and I flinched. Bill leaned in close and examined my cheek. I wanted to tell him to take a picture because it would last longer, but I just kept crying.

“What happened?” Bill mumbled worriedly. I didn’t want to answer, but I blurted it out.

“Brandon…” I sniffled. I wiped my eyes carefully, so I didn’t hurt my cheek anymore.

“He did that to you?” Georg asked? I nodded and tried to calm myself down, but I ended up with Bill’s arms around me, hugging me close. I lost it then, I let it all go and cried once again.

“He hit you?” Bill double checked. I nodded into his shoulder and kept crying. “Why?”

“Cause I didn’t want to fuck him.” I sobbed. “He forced himself on me and I tried to get away so he hit me. So I ran out and ended up at the park.” I sat up and wiped my face. I had stopped crying but I hadn’t fully calmed down.

“Georg, take her to your room and let her take a bath okay? I have to go get Tom and we have to talk to David, like now.” Bill instructed sternly. “You’ll be safe with Georg, Casey, okay?” I looked up and saw Bill staring at me attentively; He looked as though he may start crying. I nodded.

Georg hopped in the car and Bill sat in the back and kept a reassuring grip on my shoulder. I didn’t get it, before it was like he didn’t give a shit. Brandon said he threw all my stuff into the hallway, doesn’t that mean he hates me? Could Brandon have been lying about that? I don’t really care at this point, all I know, is that bubble bath sounds fucking amazing right now.

~

Bill’s P.o.V::.

This deal was over, there is no way in hell I will continue to put Casey’s life in danger.
Georg pulled up to the hotel and helped Casey up to his room. I called Tom and told him with had to go to see David ASAP and he was down in no time.

“So what happened?” Tom asked me, climbing into my car. I started the engine and drove over to the studio where David was supposed to be.

“Brandon attacked Casey, I’m calling off the deal, it’s been one day and she was already hurt!” I exclaimed, I pulled into the parking lot and hopped out of the car and made my way to David’s studio session room.

“Bill, David won’t call off the deal so easy though.” My brother pushed.

“I realize that, but this deal is over and done with.” I hissed at him. I looked through the small window to room 428 and saw David discussion something with a suited man. I opened the door and stepped through, stopping their conversation.

“Hallo Bill! How’s Lucy, is she making nice with everyone?” He asked, like he actually cared. I sighed, and shook my head.

“David, the deal is done with.”

“It’s only been a day Bill; you still have six to prove that Casey is true.” David took a seat and smirked.

“I don’t care! Brandon attacked Casey! I refuse to let this drag on any longer!” I growled at David.

“Did she tell you that? She’s probably just lying for attention! You know women, they always try to drag a man down” David waved the thought away.

“Georg and I found her crying at the park and her cheek was swollen! What more proof did I need to believe it?!” I shouted at him.

“She could have done it to herself!” David shouted back at me. He’s got to be kidding me. “Maybe she found out about the deal! If that’s the case, then you and I are on the same page, the deal is over with, but she’s gone!” David seethed.

“She didn’t find out about the deal! I made damn sure no one told her! Not even Georg ad Gustav knew about the deal! I’ve gotten so much shit for going with Lucy and she’s a damned slut! Casey is nothing like her and why you can’t accept her is bullshit David!” I growled. “Lucy is no longer welcomed in my hotel room.

“There’s something else David.” I looked over to see Tom with his head a little low. “Lucy and I slept together the other night, I got really drunk and she came onto me. She really has no morals.” Tom frowned. I felt a little pang of hurt. I mean, let’s say that that David’s plan worked, she would have been cheating on me with my own brother. Granted, that wouldn’t be the first time that’s happened…

“Tom, when you’re drunk, you come onto them. So your statement is completely irrelevant.” David raised his hand to shush Tom. I looked him in the eye and turned to take my leave.

“Where are you going?” David asked as I left. I calmly replied with no emotion what so ever.

“To get Casey back.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so sooo sorry i haven't update! I ended up moving into a new house and i didn't have ANY time to write. i finally finished this chapter and it's a bit longer than the others so i hope you guys like it! I need 2 more comments before i update again(: I'm going to continue writing the next chapter so hurry duckies!

Please and Thanks♥