Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

Coffee?

Bill’s P.o.V::.

I kept kissing her, slowly pulling her until she was on top of me. She giggled a bit and continued to kiss me back. I missed her kisses so much.

I don’t understand myself though, I can’t ask her out because if I do that, then we could risk heartbreak for the both us. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not as unfaithful as Tom, but I’m not as innocent as a nun. I’ve cheated before, no one knew, but it ate me up inside. I’ve been cheated on as well though, and I don’t know about Casey’s past relationships, but she seems like she’d be faithful to me, but I’m terrified I’d fuck up. I don’t want to ruin our beautiful friendship.

I pulled away from the kiss and just stared into Casey’s beautiful green eyes. She stared back into my brown eyes and caressed my cheek with her thumb. I leaned up and kissed her small nose, earning a light giggle.

“You’re silly.” She smiled.

“Can’t help it.” I responded with a grin. She leaned down and kissed me lightly.

After kissing innocently for a few minutes, I flipped us over and began getting a bit more rough. She didn’t seem to mind, in fact, she made a slightly moan, encouraging me to go on. I kissed down her neck to her spot that she was so sure I’d never find and sucked lightly. She moaned lightly and raked her nails lightly over my back, stretching out my shirt slightly.

“Oh Bill.” She moaned, I finally left her neck and captured her lips again. I glanced at her neck and I had left a nice, dark, little hickie. I smirked and ran my hands up and down her side lightly, secretly sliding her shirt up and feeling her bare skin.

She ran her hands up the front of my shirt and felt all along my stomach and chest, I must have made a noise that pleased her, because she did it again lightly using her nails.

I pulled away and smirked seductively. “Do you want to, take this into the bedroom?” I asked, still feeling up and down her sides. She smirked and nodded, biting her lip a bit.
I got up and pulled her with me. I lifted her up and carried her bridal style into my room, hearing her laugh the whole way.

“Bill, put me down!” She chuckled. I shook my head and threw her onto the bed. I crawled on top of her and caught her laughter in a kiss.

She tugged at my shirt and I sat up, pulling it over my head and quickly as I could. I unbuttoned hers and threw it aside, kissing her the whole time. I pressed my chest against her and moaned at the softness of her tummy.

I reached around and unhooked her bra and tossed it off the bed, releasing her breasts. I groped them and massaged them lightly, skimming my tongue across Casey’s mouth. She gladly let me in and swirled her tongue with mine. I pinched her nipples and tugged on her lip. She arched her back slightly and let out an airy moan.

Casey pushed me up and began working on my pants, undo my belt and unbuttoning my pants. I helped her slide them off and then assisted her with her bottoms. She pushed them down her legs and kicked it the rest of the way off and pulled me back down for a kiss. I kissed her roughly and pressed my body against her, trying my hardest not to moan.

Casey’s hand slide down to my pelvis and caressed my penis through my boxers. I lost it then, and I moaned. She took that hint and snuck her way into my boxers and rubbed my already rock hard erection. I froze a moment and pulled her hand away and stared into her eyes.

“Do you want to?” I asked calmly, she stared at me for a moment and leaned up to kiss me.

“Do you have a condom?” She licked her lips.

I hurried over to my drawers and searched for a little foil package. Casey continued to tease me by rubbing my penis lightly, driving me crazy. After double checking all my drawers, I turned to her and kissed her and frowned hard.

“I don’t have any cause I didn’t think I was going to… you know.” I laughed awkwardly.

“I’m not comfortable without a condom Bill, maybe we shouldn’t.” Casey pouted, pulling her hand out of my boxers. I smirked and kissed her, pushing her back down on the bed.

“We don’t NEED to fuck, but I bet I could…” I slide my hand over her underwear and rubbed her lightly. “ Please you.” I smirked. She raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

“If that’s what you want to do.” She responded, she stuck her hand back in my boxers and stroked my penis once again.

I pulled her underwear down and rubbed her with my pointer and middle finger. She bit her lip and groaned lightly. I must say, she was pretty fucking wet! I slid one finger inside and went slow, her body shook with anticipation and she groaned a bit louder, mumbling for me to go faster. I did as I was told and went a little faster, adding in my middle finger. I went faster until I heard a good moan out of her.

“Oh Bill.” Her body rocked a bit with my fingers and I smirked. I leaned down and slid my tongue across her clit, still thrusting my fingers into her vagina. She gasped loudly and bit her lip harder. Her hand found my head and pulled my hair a bit.

She didn’t rip my hair out, but she did tug, and I guess that because I was sexually frustrated, it was turning me of even more. I licked aggressively and went a bit faster and harder. She moaned a rather loud moan and clenched her thighs. I removed my fingers and began slipping my tongue in and out of her, tasting her.

“Oh God!” She groaned loudly.

I licked faster and faster and held her thighs apart farther, letting my tongue go deeper. After a bit of licking, she finally released and I licked her clean. I kissed up her body until I got to her lips and I kissed her roughly.

She flipped us over and kissed down my neck, sucking on a few weak spots before kissing down to my boxer line.

“Casey.” I moaned. She smirked and looked me in my eyes the whole time she released my raging boner. She slipped her tongue out and licked my penis, swirling nonexistent patterns on the head. I groaned and moved my hand to her face. I pushed the hair out of her eyes so I could see them clearly. They were burning with lust, she wanted it. And that turned my on so much more.

“Come on baby.” I moaned. She smirked and took my penis in her mouth, she swirled her tongue around it and began sucking.

I don’t even know what she was doing but it made me want to blow my load too early. I relaxed a bit and enjoyed the amazing feeling she was giving me. I’ve gotten blowjobs before, but none were ever this good.

“Shit.” I groaned, I moved my hand away and blew my load into Casey’s mouth. She took it all and sat up, she found an empty cup on my nightstand and spat out my release. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her lightly.

“That felt fucking amazing.” I beamed, laying back on my bed. She grinned a bit and wiped her mouth.

“It was rather excellent, wasn’t it.” She responded. She kissed my semi-sweaty neck and cuddled next to me.

“I wish we had a condom though.” She mumbled with a frown.

“You’re not a virgin are you?” I asked her, running my hand through her hair.

“Of course not.” She snorted. “Why, am I not slutty enough to not be a virgin?” She countered, I laughed and shook my head.

“You are far from slutty.” I chuckled. I kissed her forehead and we just laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling.

“Coffee?” She asked after what seemed to be hours passed by. I nodded and sat up.

“I’m borrowing your shirt.” She held up the shirt that was carelessly tossed aside in our sexual frustration. I nodded and pulled on my boxers and a pair of sweats. I walked into my kitchen nook and saw Casey making two cups coffee. I smiled to myself with the sudden realization.

I love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope the little pervs that you guys are is satisfied XD After this chapter it's going to get really confusing so please please PLEASE try to keep up >< It'll be good! Something that you guys wouldn't have seen coming(; haha

2 more comments before i update again guys!

And thanks to everyone whose been commenting and thanks to everyone who subscribed! It really really makes me happy to know you guys like the story! :D