Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

Do You Need a Doctor Billy?

Bill’s P.o.V::.

I finally threw Lucy out, however, it didn’t go very well. I didn’t plan it to though, I actually planed on getting hit and her stomping out of my room. What did she do you may ask? Well, she slapped me, and started rolling on the floor crying and begging me not to. I told her to stop acting childish and she got pissed off. She ran out of my room crying and I followed to make sure she left, but she ended up at Georg’s room with Georg holding her back.

I didn’t plan this to go well, this is all David’s fault, if he didn’t make this deal, no one would be at anyone’s throats! And now, Brandon was here to make the day ten times worse…

“This deal. Is. NOT. Over.” He stated very slowly and deathly. I stood in front of my brother, who was protecting Casey, and glared at him.

“Get out of here Brandon, the deal is so over with.” I growled at him.

“Deal?” I heard Casey question softly. I sighed and tried not to turn around and explain everything, I had to get Brandon away from her.

“Yes Casey. A deal.” Brandon smiled devilishly and waved for her to come over. “Remember this: he threw your stuff out of his room like it was worthless, I helped you. Trust me.” Brandon’s face showed concern and a bit of sadness.

“Your personality disorder is freaking me out Brandon, please leave.” Casey said calmly. Brandon’s face grew angrier and he began walking closer.

“Get out of my way.” Brandon growled.

He walked right past Georg and Lucy and swung his fist at me. I ducked in time and threw a punch of my own. My fist collided with his jaw and he stumbled backwards. He recomposed himself rather quickly and swung at my stomach.

I gasped and fell to the floor with Brandon landing on top of me, swinging with all his might. I managed to swing my arms and get in a few punches before he was lifted off me and Casey was by my side. She helped me sit up and see that David and Georg held back Brandon. Lucy ran to my side and pushed the hair out of my face with a pouting face.

“Are you okay Billy?” She asked with a baby voice. I snorted and cocked my head away from her hand.

“Can’t you clearly see he’s hurt?” She seethed at Casey.

“Uh, duh? I’m not blind, but he’s not dying.” Casey responded with a soft smirk.

“Bitch, watch your tongue you fire crotch.” Lucy growled at Casey.

“I may have a fire crotch, but at least mine doesn’t smell like fish. Does anyone else smell tuna?” Casey looked at me for a response.

“So that’s what that smell was!” I coughed out. I covered my mouth with my hand and cough for a few moments. I pulled my hand away and saw a bit of blood.

“Oh shit, are you okay?” Casey asked, I nodded.

“Just a little sore, but I’m fine.” I smiled at her.

“Do you need a doctor Billy?” Lucy asked, rubbing my arm lightly. I pulled my arm away and snorted.

“I’m fine, can you please leave?” I asked Lucy.

“Lucy, let’s go home, the deal is off.” David came up and pulled Lucy away from me.

“What made you agree with me?” I asked David out of curiosity. David shrugged and smiled a bit.

“If Lucy was hit by you and Brandon called off the deal, I would have done it in a heartbeat. So, I took a moment and reconsidered the deal. That and I saw Brandon attack my singer, so there were definitely a few lines crossed.” David chuckled. I smiled a bit and sat up. Georg had Brandon on the couch with a beer.

“So what happens now?” I asked him.

“Well, you may want to explain what’s been going on to your girlfriend, because she’s clearly lost.” David chuckled. “Come on Brandon, Lucy. Let’s go get some dinner and catch up.”

David left with Lucy and Brandon, leaving the room with an awkward silence. I stood up, instantly feeling dizzy. I mumbled a curse word and held my head, in hopes that my dizziness would go away. Brandon really could pack a punch.

“Are you really okay Bill?” Casey asked me, I opened my eyes to see her worried face. I nodded and started heading for my hotel room.

“Casey, please go with him and make sure he’s okay, I’m gonna stay here with Georg and relax.” Tom instructed Casey. She nodded and followed me to my room.

“Casey, I’m really fine, I promise.” I told her. I managed to get in my room before another dizzy spell hit me. I grabbed my head and hissed in pain. Casey ran to my side and helped me sit down.

“Should I call a doctor or someone, because you really don’t look okay.” Casey checked me out, she walked off and came back with two pills and a glass of water. I took it thankfully and leaned my head back, I felt so many bruises forming, it wasn’t even funny.

“Thanks.” I thanked her for the pills and relaxed back on my couch.

“Please don’t fall asleep.” Casey pouted.

“Why not?”

“Because I think you might have a concussion and you’re not supposed to sleep for two hours at least.” Casey’s hand found my head and pushed my hair out of my face. I didn’t mind when she was doing it but when Lucy did it, it felt weird, like a pedophile staring at a child with a lollipop weird. Well, technically that’s normal for a pedophile but I think you guys get my point.

“I’m sorry, I just know that’s not the end of this damn deal.” I rubbed my forehead and sighed heavily.

Casey got up for a moment and came back with two cups of coffee. I thanked her and took a sip, feeling warm from the coffee. I looked over and saw her just staring at me.

“What?” I asked. She shook her head a bit and smiled lightly.

“Just waiting for you to explain this ‘deal’ to me.” She sipped her coffee and stayed patient, I nodded and sat up.

“The deal was that you could come on tour with us, but I had to spend a week with Lucy so she could try to convince me to fall in love with her basically. Was not working I might add.” I snickered a bit, I cleared my throat and continued. “But I wasn’t allowed to share any of this with you because it could ‘compromise’ the deal apparently?” I used air quotes to help myself explain to Casey.

“Can I ask why you needed me to go on tour? I never went with you on tour before, granted I was a secret then, but that could fuck up your guys’ social status, so maybe my going wouldn't be a smart idea.” She finished her coffee and looked at me with such worriment in her eyes. I nodded and put my hand over hers and smiled.

“But now that you don’t have to be a secret, we could hang out more on tour!” I grinned, but then I smirked and leaned close and stole a light kiss from her.

Casey froze for a moment and just stared at me wide-eyed. I leaned in for another kiss and she finally relaxed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo here's the update! Thanks so much for your suggestions and comments, it really helped me this weekend! I was very upset and i saw all the nice comments and it just brightened up my Sunday morning(: I owe you guys so much, and i know how to do so(; The next chapter is almost finished.

3 more comments before the update? No suggestions needed but are always welcome!
:D Just keep swimming!

btw: don't worry, that's not the end of the drama(;