Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

Morning run

Casey’s P.o.V::.

I woke up bright eyed and bushy-tailed at about 5am. I looked over and saw Bill still fast asleep with a slight grin on his face. I guess my choice made him really happy, and as corny as it is, his smile made me smile.

I slid out of bed without waking him, threw on my low cut shorts and one of my oversized hoodies. I ran my fingers through my hair to untangle it a bit and grabbed my Vans. I took one last look at Bill before I headed out of his room. I closed to door softly, so he wouldn’t stir, and grabbed my wallet and headed for the door.

I decided to walk my sorry ass because I’ve been doing absolutely nothing healthy lately. I needed a little exercise. I walked out of the hotel and down the road, heading for Starbucks first. I walked in and ordered my coffee, then headed to my restaurant.

When I finally reached it, the sun was just breaking the horizon, gracing the land with its sunshine. The ground lit up and the thin clouds broke the sky to pieces. I walked up to my beautiful restaurant and saw Carol struggling with her coffee, paperwork, and her keys.

“Son of a bitch..” She grumbled, juggling everything in her arms. I flew in to save the day, taking the papers from her, shocking her a bit.

“Oh shit, where did you come from?” She laughed a little nervously.

“Language miss.” I winked; she unlocked the door and led me into my closed shop.

“Where’ve you been honey? We’ve missed you.” Carol smiled at me. I returned the smile and headed to my office, to deal with the paperwork she was struggling with moments before.

“I’ve been around, how’s everything here?” I asked, spilling the papers all over my desk. I glanced at a few of them and instinctively started filling them out.

“Hey, I was going to do those in a minute!” Carol frowned at me.

“I’ve been gone for a bit and you’re getting stress lines, let me help you for a bit.” I grinned at her, still filling out my papers. “Did you guys hire someone to help you yet?” I asked, trying to keep a friendly atmosphere. She sighed heavily and nodded once.

“We hired two new people, but we fired one because he was stealing money out of the register.”

“What about the other one?” I looked at her with curiosity; maybe I shouldn’t have left for so long. I mean, it’s only been about a week or so, but still, this was probably a lot for her to deal with.

“He’s an obvious druggie, yet he denies it and we never found him smoking on the property so we can’t fire him, I stuck him in the kitchen with Kevin. If people were to see him the-“

“-they’d judge him and assume we’re all like him, I get it.” I nodded in agreement with her. She leaned against the wall and sighed.

“How’d you do it with such ease Casey? This job isn’t easy.” She questioned. I felt really horrible now; this job really was too much stress on her. I finished the last of the paper work and start the new ones for the day.

“It was never easy, I just looked at all my hard work and you and Kevin and realized that I love doing what I do, so it was never a chore.” I looked at her and smiled big. “Not easy being a cool boss, is it?” I laughed.

“Fuck no.” She laughed, I chuckled with her and continued paper work.

“Go open this place up and I’ll finish the paper work. I can’t stay long because no one knows where I am.” I snorted.

“Speaking of which, why were you here at the crack of dawn?” Carol asked, heading out to put the chairs down and clean the tables.

“I couldn’t sleep, so I took a walk and ended up here.” I stated nonchalantly. I really didn’t have a destination in mind when I started walking.

“I see, well, this place is opened for business!” Carol grinned nice and big. Kevin and the new employee walked it; Kevin looked irritated, and the other looked stoned off his ass. Well, time to be miss nice boss.

“Hey Kevin, hey new dude!” I chirped over my paperwork.

“Yo, who’s the red-headed hottie?” The new dude slurred. I rolled my eyes and finished up the paperwork.

“That ‘red-headed hottie’ is your real boss. She was on holiday for a bit. Are you back for good now Space Case?” Kevin laughed, throwing on his apron. I flipped him off and filed the rest of the paper work.

“Paper work’s done Carol, I’m gonna head out cause it’s almost eight.” I stood up, pulled my hoodie down a bit and headed for the door.

“Nah Kevin, she’s got more things to do, so I’m still in charge.” Carol growled playful at Kevin. “Thanks for your help Casey, text me sometime so we can talk more alright?” She smiled so friendly at me, it made me smile back. I waved everyone goodbye and headed out the door.

I headed back up the street to the coffee shop once more. I realized that I didn’t have my phone on me, but I wasn’t worried about it at that point. I need to get home because Bill should wake up soon and I don’t want him to think he scared me away.

I headed into Starbucks and ordered two cups of French Vanilla coffee; one for me, and one for Bill. I paid and headed back to the hotel, thinking the whole way.

I still feel a bit odd with me and Bill dating for real, but let’s face it, it was so foretold. The bestfriend always becomes the lover in those dramatic stories, so this was inevitable. Don’t get me wrong, that’s not why I agreed to date Bill, I do have feelings for him. At first, I felt skeptical about us, but since I’ve slept on the idea of us being together for real, I’m not so ‘holy shit’ about it.

I sipped my coffee and walked into the hotel, heading for the pent house floor. I stood there, hoping Bill was still asleep, but I had the biggest feeling that he wasn’t. When the doors opened, I headed right for his room, coffees still in hand. When I reached his door, I heard muffled movement and a low voice. He was awake, damn it. I opened the door and saw him pacing on the floor. He looked up and let out a sigh of relief.

“Where were you? You didn’t leave a note and you left your phone, I was worried.” He frowned so cutely. I laughed and handed him his coffee.

“I went out for a bit a fresh air and fresh coffee.” I giggled at his silliness.

“A little warning next time would be very much appreciated, gosh.” He laughed at me, sipping his coffee. “Thank you, this was a nice surprise.” He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I blushed a bit and sipped my coffee, trying to focus on something else.

My cheek still burned, even after his lips left it.

“So what’s the plan for today?” I asked, letting myself relax into the couch. He joined me and sat cross-legged on the opposite side, watching me attentively. I felt myself blush a bit more as he answered my question.

“Well, I have to go to the studio for a bit, but not for another hour, and I’m bullshitting it. I’m not getting ready, I’m too lazy.” Bill chuckled, finishing his coffee.

“Sounds boring as hell to be honest, I’ll probably just chill here and watch a movie or something.” I laughed, finishing off my coffee as well. I set it on the table and saw Bill’s slightly hurt expression. “What’s wrong?”

“I was kind of hoping you’d come with me, I feel more comfortable when you’re with me.” He gushed. I giggled and shrugged.

“I would love to, but after this morning walk, I kind of don’t want to go anywhere.” I frowned a bit, and so did he. “I’ll go next time, I promise.”

His expression fell a bit but he agreed. I turned the tv on and tuned into whatever show was playing, I didn’t want the awkward air to kill me.

After a bit, he got up and disappeared in his room. My guess was that he was getting ready for the studio visit. He came out dressed comfortably and kissed my cheek.

“See you in a few hours Casey” He smiled at me and headed out the door. I sort of wish I went with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo sorry for the longest waiting time! I had a LOT to deal with and i still do so i'm not sure when i can update! I didn't proofread all that well so if there's mistake i'm sorry, i rushed to make a long chapter for you guys and i know you're probably not happy that it's not much of Bill, but i needed to keep the actual "story" going, not just the romance! More Bill next time though!

Leave me comments, they help me update faster!