Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

Hug?

Casey’s P.o.V::.

I pulled up to the coffee shop and searched for Bill. Sure enough, he was in our usual spot at the back of the shop.

“Hey.” He greeted me with a smile. He was wearing some sort of hat, huge sunglasses, and a dark brown jacket.

“You know, you look like a spy.” I snickered. He handed me my cup of coffee with an eye roll.

“Did you get home okay?” Was the first thing he asked.

“I sure did mister Spy-man.” I snickered, sipping my coffee.

“I’m being serious.” Bill stared me down hard. “You looked like you were in such pain last night, I was worried.”

“I was fine, and I still am Bill. After a good night sleep, I feel much calmer than yesterday.” I explained. I did feel calm, but I was a bit on edge.

“As long as you’re alright…” He mumbled, sipping his own coffee.

I glanced to the right and saw a group of girls giggling and whispering. They kept looking in this direction, so I faced Bill and slyly pointed to them. He glanced and sighed.

“You want to get out of here? We can have coffee at my house.” I offered. He nodded and we both stood up.

“Umm, excuse me?” We both looked at the group of girls approaching Bill. He was beginning to get nervous. “Are you Bill Kaulitz?” They giggled awfully loud. He shook his head and tried to head for the exit.

“Que?” He asked, he pushed through the girls, took my hand and we ran for my car. I pulled out of there as fast as I could and drove in the direction of my house.

“And that is why we have coffee after hours.” I snickered. Bill nodded and relaxing in the passenger seat. “You okay?”

“Yeah, just aggravated.” He mumbled sleepily.

“You look tired too. You can take a nap if you want.” I smiled softly. I heard him mumbled what I thought to be a ‘sure’ and turned my attention back to the road.

I pulled up to my house and parked my car. Bill had fallen asleep already, and I couldn’t help but laugh a bit.

“Wakey wakey Bill. Go inside and nap.” I shook him awake. He mumbled something, unhooked his seatbelt, and slowly made his way inside. I followed him, locked the door behind me.

“You can sleep in my room if you like.” I offered. He shook his head and fell onto the couch.

“This is perfect.” He muttered almost incoherently. I grabbed a blanket from my hall closet and draped it over him.

“Night Bill.” I smiled. I softly stroked his hair; it was really soft. He must have just washed it.

“Night Casey.” He mumbled.

It took him no time to fall back asleep. When I heard his soft snores, I retracted my hand and headed for my dining room. I had to file Brandon’s release form before tomorrow. At least he won’t be an interruption while we’re all working.

“I should train more people too.” I mumbled to myself.

I filed Brandon’s stuff, checked the budgets for the restaurant, and even looked into giving everyone a bonus soon. It may not be a lot, but something is better than nothing.

My pen somehow ended up in my mouth with my teeth grazing it. Man it sucks working on your day off.

“You look completely bored.” The sound of Bill’s voice made me jump a mile high. He was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest. His hair was a bit messy but it was still gorgeous.

“Thanks for scaring me asshole.” I laughed, snapped out of my working faze. “Do you want some coffee?”

“I’ll get it. You just keep working.” He smiled and disappeared into the kitchen. I shook my head and turned back to my work. I was almost finished. I just need to file the staffs’ paid day-off and then I can relax.

“Coffees brewing.” Bill returned into the dining room. I glanced up, nodded, and returned to filing the day off. I felt bad about just ignoring him, but I have to get this done.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked, not really paying attention, but I did care.

“Great actually.” He yawned. I saw him stretch his arms over his head with a groan.

“Good.” I smiled up at him. He relaxed in the chair and waited patiently for me to finish.

After a few more moments of silenced, I finished my paper work. I fell back into my chair with a heavy, relieved sigh and stretched.

“Done!” I laughed.

“So’s the coffee.” I looked up to see Bill holding two cups of coffee. When he left to get it is beyond me, but I took the cup gratefully.

“Thank you!” I smiled. I sipped the coffee and relaxed in my chair. “So glad I don’t need to do anymore work.” I moaned, sipping my coffee again.

“Work is not very fun.” Bill snickered.

We sat and drank our coffee with a conversation to brew between us. After we finished our cups, we migrated into the living room to watch tv.

“Sound how’s the band life treatin’ ya?” I asked randomly. I was currently sipping my second cup of coffee. He shrugged and laughed.

“It’s been busy.” He laughed. “It sucks.”

“I bet.” I responded.

After about an hour or so, Bill decided it was time to go home.

“You still want coffee at midnight?” He offered with a chuckle. I shrugged and laughed.

“We don’t have to but if you want to it’s fine.” I smiled.

“I’m exhausted, so we’ll just skip tonight.” He yawned.

“You want me to take you home?” He shook his head no.

“Naah, it’s nice out, I would like to walk.” Bill smiled. I looked out the window and saw the sun was getting ready to set.

“You sure?” I double checked. He nodded and headed for the door.

“Hug?” I asked. He turned and ran into my arms, knocking me onto the couch. I laughed and squeezed him as hard as I could.

“Is that the best you can do?” He laughed. He flexed a bit and squeezed three times harder, making me gasp.

“Shit head, release!” I managed. He let go and stood up with a victory smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

“Freak.” I winked. He stuck his tongue and headed for the door again.

“Peace out, text me when you get home.” I waved him goodbye. He nodded and waved back.

“Bye Case.” He grinned.

“…weirdo.” I whispered with a snickered. I made my way to the kitchen and finished the coffee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo i found out something interesting... this story doesn't come up in the search bar unless i type out the title....-.-; that's freakin' wonderful.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
anyway, if my readers could spread this story around for me, i'd be very much appreciative! And i'd love you guys forever~ :)
Kaythxlovez~
Lola