Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

Intrusion

Casey’s P.o.V::.

I don’t remember falling asleep, but my phone alarm went off and woke me up. I groaned and sat up.

“Work…bleh.” I mumbled, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I stood up and did my daily morning routine. I texted Bill a ‘good morning’ after I was done and left for work. I put in a Flyleaf CD and jammed until I reached my restaurant.

****

“Hey Casey, when are you gonna give us that paid day-off?” Carol groaned. We were completely swamped today. Lines were reaching the door and people were being so loud…Ugh! It was hell.

“Soon, maybe Saturday, so it’s a two-day weekend.” I responded, handed my table their check. I walked up to the line and apologized to them, offering free dessert samples.

“Where’s Brandon?” Carol groaned, handing Kevin the next order. I shrugged.

“I don’t know, he’s fired as of the other night.” I explained. I led the next group to their table and took them their drinks.

“Ugh!” Carol groaned loudly, making some customer’s look in disgust. This really isn’t the time Carol.

“I need some help back here!” Kevin shouted. I sighed and ran to help him.

****

I stalked to my car and sat in silence for the longest time. Work too all I had out of me. That was crazy. I never want my restaurant to be that popular again. I’ll put up the help wanted sign tomorrow too…

After about 10 minutes of recuperating, I turned the car on and drove home. A couple’s baby spat up on my shirt and I didn’t have time to change, so I need to do that first.

I pulled up to my house and gasped at the sight. All my windows were broken and the curtains were all over the front yard. I ran out of my car and into my house. Everything was broken and scattered everywhere. I ran into my room and checked my lock box. Everything was still inside it. It had all my important documents, so that’s all I was worried about this moment.

I took the box and walked through my house. Everything was broken, cracked and scattered all over the floor. Shattered picture frames with torn pictures everywhere and feathers from my pillows were sliced and split up everywhere as well.

I checked the kitchen and saw my refrigerator’s door was broken off and all my food was on the floor. The cabinets were cracked or missing and all my plates were shattered. I made my way out of my house in tears. I sat in my car, locked the doors and called the police.

“911, what is your emergency?” The lady answered robotically.

“Someone broke into my house and trashed it. Everything’s destroyed!” I sobbed into the steering wheel.

“Ma’am, calm down, what’s the address?” The lady seemed a bit more concerned. I told her my address and waited for them to arrive.

About 10 minutes later, 2 cop cars pulled up and 3 police officers stepped out. I climbed out of my car, whipped my face and greeted them.

They scanned the house for any as to who could’ve done it but came out empty handed. I have a small feeling that it was Brandon, but I felt like that would be fighting a lost cause, so I mentioned nothing.

“Do you have a place to stay the night ma’am?” One officer asked me.

“I can afford a hotel, I’ll be fine.” I patted my wallet in my jacket.

“Alright. Since we found nothing, we can’t really tell you who did this, but we can tell you that since all your credit is good, you have enough insurance to repair the house.” Another cop explained. I nodded.

“Thank you for your help.” I smiled top them, despite my tears.

“Not a problem, call us again if you need to.” The third cop smiled. I nodded and waved them goodbye. I checked my phone and it was 11pm. SHIT! I forgot to call Bill!

I got in my car and drove to the coffee shop as quick as I could, without a cop pulling me over. When I pulled up I saw Bill, waiting patiently with one coffee. I walked inside and relaxed in a chair.

“So sorry I’m late.” I frowned. He smiled and handed me his coffee.

“It’s okay, just let me know next time. Your coffee got cold so I threw it out. Sorry.” Bill apologized. I smiled and stole some of his coffee. “Hey!”

“Sorry, I’ll buy the next batch.” I breathed. I swallowed the rest of his coffee and ordered two more.

“So, you wanna tell me why you were crying?” Bill asked suddenly, sipping his coffee nonchalantly. I felt my heart sink and fresh tears brew once again. “Oh shit, what happened?” He suddenly grew very concerned.

“My house was broken into… hence why I was late…” I muttered. I stared at my hands and tried my hardest not to let a tear escape my eye.

“Is everything there?” He asked.

“I think so, I have all my important papers in the car in a lock box.” I sniffled.

“You aren’t sleeping at your house are you?” Bill asked as if he would kill me if I said I was going to.

“Don’t be silly, I’m staying in a hotel for the next few nights, just until they fix the doors and windows. I’m making them install a home security device too.” I sipped my coffee and tried not to yawn. I still need to find a hotel.

“You can stay with me you know.” Bill offered. I laughed.

“You haven’t even told your friends about our coffee nights, just showing up with a girl would be strange.” I ran my hand through my hair and sighed.

“I’ll tell them the whole truth when we get home, or rather, in the morning. They’re out partying and won’t be back till tomorrow afternoon.” Bill laughed awkwardly. I couldn’t help but smile.

“You’re the best, did you know that?” I smiled to him. He grinned and finished his coffee.

“Well, let’s go get you in bed. You’ve had one hell of a day.” Bill chuckled.

“Work was busy as hell too.” I groaned.

“I’ll drive this time.” Bill stood up and offered his hand.

“You sure? I’m alright to drive.” I yawned.

“Bullshit you are.” He snickered. I shrugged and let him drag me to my car. I climbed into the passenger’s seat, throwing the lockbox under my seat, and waited for Bill to start driving.

I guess I must have fallen asleep because Bill ended up carrying me bridal style into the hotel. I finally realized that we were in the elevator and groaned.

“I could have walked.” I mumbled, wrapping my arms around his neck for support. For a stick figure, he’s pretty freaking strong!

“You were so peaceful sleeping though.” He laughed. I could feel the vibrations in his chest as he laughed.

“Pshhh.” I rested my head on his shoulder and played with his hair in the pony tail.

“Having fun there?” He asked softly. I nodded, too lazy to talk.

“Sorry I’m being a pain in the ass.” I mumbled. He laughed and shook his head.

“You’re fine.” He responded softly again. I heard him groan and I looked up.

“Can’t open the door?” I laughed, he nodded. I took the key card and opened his door.

“Thank you.” He smiled.

“No problem..” I yawned.

I eventually felt my back hit something so soft I sighed.

“Holy shit, I love your bed.” I moaned, hugging his pillows.

“Me too, it’s so comfortable!” He gushed. He kicked off his shoes and changed into pajama pants. He pulled the covers up to my neck and crawled next to me.

“Night Casey.” Bill yawned, clicking his lamp off.

“Night Bill.” I managed. I passed out 2 seconds later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait (: 1 Comment = update :D