Status: Active

How You Changed Me

Chapter Five

Checking that I successfully copied the address into my phone, I slipped the worn paper back into my pocket.

I dragged the chair over to the window, slipping it open. Laying my hand in the open window, I paused, glancing quickly at the door.

Carefully, I crawled off the chair, and swiftly locked my door. Walking back to the chair, I crawled out the window, as I felt a tug.

Looking back, I noticed my pants were stuck on the small window.

“Shit get. The. Fuck. Off. Me.” I mumbled, tugging on each word. I heard a tear, before I was let free.

Instantly turning around, and a hand flying to my butt. Only my back pocket ripped, nothing big.

The weather was freezing, as I wrapped my arms farther into my sleeves, and got in my car.

~*~

I showed up at Ace’s house, banging on the door. His mom answered.

Don’t get me wrong, she could be a MILF if she tried, but she was as like a second mother to me.

“Oh, Hi, dear. Want to come in for some hot chocolate?” She smiled. I swear she talked like a old woman, in reality she was just a hot blond in her thirties.

“Hi, Mrs Anderson. No, I was just here to pick up Ace.” I smiled, as she nodded.

“Ace! You’re friend is here!” She called upstairs, as he came bounding down the stairs.

I swear he could be classified easily as “emo.” His long black hair, alitle longer then mine. His eyes were dark as his eyes were lined with..well…liner. He didn’t look gay, though so it’s okay to hang with him.

“Dude, what happened to your ass?” He asked, motioning to my torn pocket.

“Don’t even ask.” I groaned as I brought him into my car.

“Okay, where’s the address?” He asked, as we pulled out of his driveway.

“Oh, it’s in my phone and pocket.” I mumbled, lifting my waist up to get to my pocket, checking the untorn one, then landing on the torn one.

“You mean the pocket that you ripped?” He raised his eyes at me.

“Well, um…it’s in my phone still.” I pointed out, grabbing out my blackberry.

“Aren’t you sharing a house with Ashlyn?” He asked, as I glared at him.

“Yes….why do you ask?”

“You’re a fucking idiot.” He sighed, placing his hands over his eyes, leaning against the seat.

“Dude, why’s that!” I asked him, getting pissed.

“Because you just left the address to a party your sneaking out to go to in the house of a total goody two shoes!” He shouted, as my face fell.

Shit….
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments make our days<3 The more the longer chapters ! Sorry it's so short!

dont eat me D: