Status: A lot of things have been coming up and I know I've been saying that I'm gonna post chapters but then it never happens, so I'm just gonna start posting them whever I get the chance, just to let you guys know.

Life in Konohagakure

New Friends

"Alright, that will be all for today. Tomorrow we will meet at the academy entrance at 7:00 am." our new sensei said.
"Hai," we all replied. Then Kureni sensei vanished in a puff of smoke.
"Hey, do you guys all wanna get some ramen? My treat!" I offered.
"Sure, as long as you promise not to hit me again," Kiba said.
"Deal!" I replied with a smile.

At Ichiraku Ramen, I saw Naruto, my best friend besides Hinata.
"Hey, Naruto! Mind if we join you?"
"Not at all sis!" He said with a mouthful of ramen.
We all took our seats, Naruto at the far right, then Hinata, then me, then Shino and Kiba.
"I'd like one chicken ramen please!" I ordered.
"Only one, sis?" Naruto joked.
I stuck my tounge out at him playfully and Hinata blushed. I knew Hinata liked Naruto, and I knew Naruto liked Sakura. What Naruto saw in that snotty fangirl I'll never know. Honestly Hinata is wayyy better than Sakura, and I'm not just saying that 'cause she's my best friend.
"I see you and Naruto are awful friendly," Kiba smirked. My face went red at that comment, and I gave Kiba the deadliest glare I could. I didn't like Naruto like that. He was like a brother to me, nothing more. And I planned to keep it that way.
"Your lucky Shino-kun is sitting next to me and not you," I mumbled under my breath.
"Just ignore him," Naruto said nudging me with his elbow. I nodded and began to eat my ramen.

After we had all finished I paid for the ramen and started walking towards the training grounds with Hinata.
"Hey! Wait up!" Kiba called behind us. I turned around to see Kiba and Shino. "Mind if we train with you guys?"
"I guess," I said, still a little angry with the comment he made about me and Naruto.
"Umm...and sorry about the comment I made back there, I was only messing around."
"It's okay," I replied, giving him a light punch in the arm.