Status: pretty good

A Beautiful Disgrace

The key

I sighed, and walk on the bleachers, glancing at Ayden once in a while. I glanced him again, he was all sweaty, and kicking the ball around, and when he kicked it into the net, his team told him good job. But he wasn’t looking at anymore, expect me. He was staring at me awkwardly.
“Scarlett!” He turned his head and a ball hit him in the face, he didn’t fall or anything. He just stood there, and looked at his team mate, “What was that?!” He yelled at his team mate. “Were you aiming at my face?!”
Whoa, what a hot head.
He looked back at me, shook his head, and starting getting the game away.
After the game and after they were in the locking room, I was sitting by his car, looking down at the ground. And I found out something, I was completely human, over then being invisible to everyone but Ayden.
“Not you again!” He said, looking straight at me. “What do you want?” This time he growled.
I didn’t say anything, just stared at him awkwardly. “Do you not talk?” He asked, circling me.
“I do,”
“What do you want,” He pushed past me.
“Now this is gonna sound silly,” I stumbled on my words.
“Spit it out,” He said unlocking his car door.
“I’m dead,” I looked down at me feet.
“Okay emo kid,” I touched his shoulder, and said, “look at me,” He turned and stared into my eyes.
“Remember on the field where you saw me?” He nodded, rolling his beautiful hazel eyes, “Well Nobody less saw me, but you. And there’s a reason for that, I am dead, an angel. And I need you to help me find my murderer. I was murdered somehow, and I don’t remember at all. I need help,”
“Yes, therapy help!” He yelled.
“if you don’t help me Ill annoy you for the rest of your life… Even when your trying to ‘get some’.” I said smirking evilly.
His eyes turned big, but he shook it off. “Fine, whatever.”
“good!” I smiled happily, “Now we need to find out how I was murdered!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry kind of a short story but i should be updating soon! Hope you like? message me? Rate? Comment? <3