Stolen Seconds

Two: What Makes This Celebrity Different?

I continued to walk and try not to let the nerves get the best of me or I would be chewing on my nails. I knew exactly why I was nervous. I was a fan of the show Ghost Adventures. Some people don’t take what Zak, Nick, and Aaron do seriously but I do. The paranormal had always intrigued me. It intrigued me so much that when I went to college I got a degree in parapsychology. I know, you’re probably thinking what is a girl with a paranormal degree doing as a flight attendant? Well even I couldn’t answer that question.

I leaned up against the seat in front of Zak Bagans but not facing him as got the drink orders from the people in front of him. As I wrote down Dr. Pepper and a glass of wine I changed my normally professional stance to flirtatious. I turned around to catch Zak staring at my butt.

When he saw me turnaround he ripped his headphones out of his ears.

I asked,” Mr. Bagans, can I get you anything to drink?”

He didn’t answer at first. I cleared my throat softly and his eyes finally met mine. Once again he was staring.

He answered,” Um can I get a glass of whiskey?”

I nodded and wrote it down staring at him through my mascara covered eyelashes. I questioned Aaron now,” Would you like anything?”

He shook his head and I quickly smiled at the two of them before heading to the back of the plane to get everyone’s drinks. I heard footsteps behind me. I felt my heart skip a beat as I thought the footsteps were those of Zak Bagans. Then I realized they were high heels and saw Mackenzie followed by Chandler.

Chandler gushed,” Girl! Did you see the way he looked at you!?”

Mackenzie added,” He even took another look at your ass as you walked back here!”

I laughed at them chatting away about the stares from Zak. Chandler stated,” Well come on, look at her! She has the perfect body type and any guy would want her! Who cares if he’s a celebrity, he was staring her down like she was a piece of meat!!”

I put my hand on my hip and said,” While you two are busy gossiping ill go finish my job.”
Mackenzie betted,” Ten bucks says he will stare at her boobs.”

Chandler shook his head,” Ten bucks says he will stare at her butt.”

I widened my eyes and laughed to myself as I left them in the back of the plane. I pretended not to be interested in their bet but honestly I was wondering if Zak would stare again.

I was beginning to walk past the Ghost Adventures Crew when I heard someone say,” Um miss… excuse me Ginny, That’s what you said your name was, right?”

I heard Aaron’s voice joke,” Wow good one Zak. Nervous at all?”

Zak mumbled,” Shut up Aaron.”

Instinctively I corrected him,” yes, Ginny Hart.”

Zak raised an eyebrow,” Like H-e-a-r-t?’

I shook my head,” No like H-a-r-t.”

Flustered; I changed the subject;” did you need something?”

Before he answered, he happened to lick his lips. I tried my best not to let myself blush as he pointed to his whiskey in my hand.

I gasped,” Oh! Yeah, here you go. I’m sorry about that.”

I quickly walked away before I made any more of a fool of myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Miss Ginny is flustered by Zak Bagans! ooh <3 Comment and suscribe!