Stolen Seconds

Thirty: When Thinking Becomes Unbearable

I was dressed in all black and ready for the lockdown, even though it was in a long time from now. I had to do something or I would think too much into everything that has happened. She wasn’t even my girlfriend! Technically she was but not officially. I don’t get why I cared so much considering I’ve had one night stands and did not dwell on the fact that we weren’t together. I’ll go work out? No this hotel for some reason, their gym is closed. So that option is out. Fuck, what do I do to keep myself busy?

I decided to just go for a walk outside but on way into the lobby I changed my mind. I made a break for the stairs. I ran up the three flights of stairs and ran down the hall. I knocked on the room a couple doors down from mine.

Ginny answered the door in black Ghost Adventures sweat shirt, black buckle jeans, and she was barefooted. In her hands she held the mascara tube. She eyed me weirdly as I tried to catch my breath. I didn’t catch that she had only one eye with finished eyelashes.

When I finally caught my breath and said,” I should have done this earlier.”
Confused; she questioned,” do what?”

I breathed out,” I need to know if you’ll be my girlfriend. I know this is totally unromantic and everything but I do really want to be able to call you mine and I just kept thinking about it and…”

She interrupted me by kissing me. She smiled afterwards,” of course I’ll be your girlfriend Zak.”

I let out a sigh of relief and grinned. She laughed, “Now calm down before you give yourself a heart attack.”

I chuckled and put my hand on the door frame and asked,” So what are you up to?”

She held up the tube of mascara and replied,” trying to do my makeup.”

That’s when I really did noticed that unfinished eyelashes on her left eye. She stepped aside so I could come into her room. She walked into the bathroom and finished her makeup. She looked beautiful without makeup but I thought she looked stunning when she was finished. She asked as she sat down on the bed,” So any advice for being in a body cabinet thing for the first time?”

I laughed, “Just try not to think about how small it is in there.”

She rolled her eyes,” Oh you know, that should be easy!”

I stated,” I find it creepy that some random castle has a morgue hiding in the basement.”
She added,” yea it is a little weird, isn’t it?”

I patted her back,” Well I bet you’ll have fun in there!”
She nodded,” Right…”

I asked,” You aren’t scared, are you?”

She shook her head and joked,” Nah, we all end up on a slab one day so it’ll be practice.”

He arched my eyebrow,” Well that’s one way to look at it…”

She laughed at my facial expression and stood up. She unplugged her phone from the charger and put on her all black Vans. We left to go get Aaron, Nick, and Billy so we could get everything set up. Even though we had a while, at least I wasn’t bored alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry everyone! Its been awhile, I know! But I had huge writers block and was just, to be honest, not in the mood to write. But anyways so it's official! Zak and Ginny are finally together YAY! (:
Ginny's jacket
Ginny's jeans