Stolen Seconds

Twenty Nine: Making Love

I grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the dance floor. This reminded me of the first time we had seen each other in Vegas. I laughed at him pretending to dance weird. He says that he won’t dance unless it dub step or whatever his excuse is, but when he is with me I can get him to dance. Or he can just randomly start slow dancing in a living room with you.

“You make me dance
Bring me up, bring me down
Play it sweet
Make me move like a freak
Mister Saxobeat”


I began to grind up against him and he followed my motions. He put his hands on my hips and would lightly trace my body. In the Dark began to play through the speakers.

In my ear I heard Zak take a huge deep breath and whisper,” You look incredible.”

I thanked him by smiling at him. He pulled me off the dance floor and back to our table with Nick and Aaron. There, we waited for when Tiёsto would get there.

I ordered some raspberry vodka with a sprite and that was the only drink I planned on having for the night. The Power Mix started to come out of the speakers so Zak pushed all of us onto the dance floor. I stood next to Aaron as I sipped on my drink. We kind of all jumped around when the DJ told us to and then we all just laughed. Zak had moved us right by the speakers so I think we were all laughing, at least it looked like we were.

“You’ve have become what you have always been.”

This is was the same song that Zak was blaring through his headphones when we went to get his Tetanus shot. Once again he was staring at me like he had the when his headphones were blasting Love Comes Again. I flashed a smile and winked at him. He smiled back and then broke our eye contact.

After Tiёsto had left the club I waited till the perfect moment to decide to leave. I noticed Zak turn around to look for me and finally spot me when he followed me out of the club. Thankfully the hotel wasn’t too far to walk to. He hadn’t made a rush to try and catch up to me.

Once we were in the hallway of our rooms I would flawlessly turn my head and throw a smile his way.

~Zak’s POV~

It sounds weird to say that I hadn’t caught up to Ginny on purpose. She had this sexy walk and she definitely knows how to flaunt it. Man, when she would smile at me over her shoulder, it would give me the chills. I place my hands in the front pockets of my Rebel jeans.

I bet her history with Victoria Secret helped her walk become sexy and the way she carried herself just made her irresistible. She brushed her hair off of her shoulders and somehow I could smell her perfume. I inhaled the wonderful smell of her perfume and continued to follow her down the hallway.

~Ginny’s POV~

I reached my door and hurried inside. I wanted to brush my teeth, fix my hair, and makeup. I didn’t know what would happen next but I wanted to be ready. I place the upper lock in the way of the door so it wouldn’t close all the way.

I rushed into the bathroom and found that I still looked the same as I had when I left. Satisfied; I brushed my teeth for the third time tonight and then stepped out in the walkway of the door. He pushed the door open.

I smiled, “Hi.”

He grinned as he closed and locked the door, “Hey.”

He walked over to me and kissed me. His hands were steady on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. We backed up to a wall and he picked me which led to me wrapping my legs around his waist.

His muscles were more revealed as he was holding me. His lips let go of mine and traced my neck. He set me down and I pulled off his shirt and pushed him onto the bed. I crawled on top of him and whipped my hair over to my right side and bent down to kiss him. He moved his hands to the back of my dress to slide the zipper down. Zak pulling my dress down revealed a black and pink lace push-up bra.

I ran my hand through my hair and smiled at him. He sat up and kissed me as he touched my breasts. I let out a small moan from pleasure and he quickly tugged on my dress more. I unhooked his belt and He finished pulling down his jeans.

Now my head was on the pillows and he was on top of me. He left small kisses from my lips to my stomach, which caused me to shiver. I could feel his hard dick against my legs. We both slipped off our underwear and I’m not going to lie, His dick was pretty big.
Zak quickly grabbed a condom from his wallet and slipped it on. I arched my eyebrow and asked,” Planning on this happening tonight?”

He chuckled,” No I would just rather be prepared.”

We got right back to where we left off. With my fingertip I traced his abs as he lowered himself onto me. With both of his hands now in mine by my head, he entered himself into me. With every push into me, he hit my g-spot. Our faces were close to each other and we would kiss sometimes but our breathing began to get heavy. I could feel my muscles begin to tighten up as I was on the verge of an orgasm.

I breathed out, “Oh god, Zak.”

His slower pumps began to gain in pace and he began to grunt. His hands moved to my breast and overwhelmed with pleasure I felt a couple shudders through my body. I screamed in bliss as he led me through multiple orgasms.

He wasn’t far behind me. I knew he had his orgasm when he groaned my name.

He fell next to me on the bed. We both were trying to catch our breath. He sighed, “That was amazing.”

I chuckled lightly, “Tell me about it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ginny's bra