Status: In the works

Paranormalcy

Spongebob PJs So Aren't Fashionable

At the end of the song, I throw Craig onto the ground, while I’m breathing in deeply, and heavy.

“I think I kept up,” I say into the microphone. He laughs, and leans up towards to me.

"Yes you did. I’d like to do that again sometime, too. I held back,” and with that he winked.

I smirked, and I leaned down, like I’m about to kiss him. But I pull back, when he’s about to kiss me. So instead he ended up kissing the air.

Max laughed, and said into the microphone,”Burrnneed!”

“Yeaa should’ve seen that coming,” Craig said and then sighed into the microphone.

Once I get off stage, Juliet goes to hug me, but I’m all sweaty from running around on the stage.

“Ewwwwwwww, you need a shower,” she states, and holds her nose.

“Thanks so much Jules”

“You’re welcome,” she said with a cheeky smile.

“But I think I’m going to actually listen to you… I’m gonna take a shower, and then I’ll be back to sign and stuff”

Juliet nodded, and shushed me off.

AFTER THE SHOWER

After my shower, I threw on some old Spongebob PJs, because to tell you the truth, I really didn’t feel like going out and signing. I got some chocolate ice cream out of our mini freezer, and started to eat it, when I heard a knock on the door. I groaned, and got up. This is the beginning of the tour and Danny has already forgot his key?

“Danny, how did you—Oh uh…” I stuttered as I saw Craig standing in front of me.

“Well hi there,” he said, his face flushed.

“Oh hey. What’s up?” I tried to say casually.

But instead I was squealing like a fan girl.

But then a thought hit me; “Wait, aren’t fans going to be attacking you?”

He shrugged and retorted back, ”I wanted to see you. You did really awesome out there. Nice keeping up,” he smirked.

“It was pretty easy”

“So… Want to go for a coffee or something?”

“Like right now?” I couldn’t help but gasp.

“Yea. I’ll pay”

“Wait… Hold on… Is The Craig Mabbitt asking me out on a date?”

He smiled and answered; “If you want to call it that, then yea”

“Let me get changed? I’m sort of in my PJs”

“That’s fine. I think Max is trying to get up the guts to talk to Juliet”

“He likes her?” I asked surprised.

I left the door open, and started to walk back into the bathroom. I heard Craig walk into the bus cautiously.

“He think she’s hot”

“She is hot,” I agreed. “I’ve always been jealous of her”

“Why? You’re pretty damn sexy yourself”

I was glad I was getting changed so he wouldn’t be able to see the blush that had started to creep up on my neck and cheeks.

“U-u-uh t-thanks,” I managed to stutter out.

“No problem,” he stated.

In a few nervous minutes (that consisted of brushing out my hair, putting on makeup(that I had already taken off)); I came out of the bathroom wearing a striped red and white spaghetti strap shirt with a black and white heart on my left boob, with black shorts and black sneakers. I quickly tied my hair up into a ponytail while I was walking over to him.

“Ready to go?,” I asked. He smiled and seemed stunned.

“Wow. I mean—Yea” He held out his hand for me, and I took it, with a small smile.

“I should probably tell my bandmates where I’m going”

Craig said, “I told Ian. He said he’d take care of it”

“Alright… Let’s go then”

He smiles, and then starts to walk down the road after we got off the bus, and I’d locked the tour bus.

“So tell me… Are the rumors about you true?”

“Which ones,” he suggested.

“All of them” He smirked.

“Name a specific one”

“That you’re a jackass,” I asked.

“Sometimes, depends on who I’m with”

“You cheat on girls, a lot”

“Uhm… I was never with them in the first place. We kissed, sure, but I never was together with them”

I nod, and we continue walking down the street to the nearest coffee joint.

“So how about that rumor that I really wanted to kiss you on stage,” Craig brought up very sneakily.

I smile, and squeeze his hand.

“Don’t kiss on stage, sorry”

“Hmm, and why’s that?”

“I feel like it would cheapen the show for the fans… Plus… It would be my first kiss. I sorta want it to be special… I’m such a pansy”

“Nah, you aren’t”

“Yes I am,” I said.

“Say it again, and I’ll bite you”

“’I’m A Pansy’”,” I said again with finger quotations.

Sure enough, Craig was true to his word, and he bit my shoulder playfully. I quickly changed the subject of being bit.

“So tell me more about yourself”

“Pssh, I’ve already said a lot about me. What about you,” he asked? I was about to answer when I heard my cell phone go off.

“Hello?” I answer my phone.

“We have to go get on the road like now,” Danny said through the phone.

“Alright..? I’ll be there as quick as I can,” I said and then hung up the phone. I said my goodbyes to Craig and then I walked back to the bus.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35937704
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! :D Thanks to two the subscribers, and thank you Miss.CorrCorr for helping me out with this! :D