Status: Just getting started. foREVer.

So Far Away

Lina's POV

"Do you want to dance?" Brian asked me with a smile on his face after we had a couple shots of Jack Daniels. I held up one finger and downed the last shot I had before smiling sweetly at him and nodding. He held his hand out for me to take and led me through a crowd of people and I loved the thump and bass of the music being played. To be honest, I was gravitating towards Brian more than any of the other guys. He was just so handsome with his chocolate brown eyes, cute nose stud and strong arms littered in tattoos.

He placed his hands on my hips as I swayed in beat to the music and laughed once I saw Zacky dancing with Austin. We all danced and switched partners every once in a while for fun. I loved that Austin was actually dancing and having fun. She was just so shy and adorable and I loved that about her. She ended up blacking out at one point and I freaked out and asked if one of the guys could take us home. Brian calmed me down and said that Jimmy was going to take her back to the bus to lay down.

"Jimmy's carrying her to the bus, she'll be fine." he smiled at me.

"Can we go too? I just want to make sure she's fine and everything." I said. He nodded and took my hand as we walked out of the club. Jimmy was already walking off the bus when we got there.

"The pretty lady is asleep in my bunk."

"Thanks for watching her Jimmy." I smiled.

"No problem. Do you think she'll get ice cream with me?" he questioned jumping up and down like a little boy excited. Brian chuckled at his friend.

"Shouldn't you be asking Austin that?" Brain said patting Jimmy's arm.

"I'm sure she'd love to if you ask her." I smiled.

"Yay!" he yelled as he ran off to the club again.

"He's super hyper and crazy." Brian chuckled. I walked up the few steps and went to the bunks to see Austin breathing lightly and moving on her side. I took her heels off her and set them on the floor near the bunk so she could sleep better before going back to the front where Brian was sitting on the couch.

"You can go back in and have fun Brian, I'll stay here and watch her." I smiled.

"No, I'll stay with you. How about we go to the back lounge area and watch a movie?"

"Thank you. That movie sounds good too" I smiled. I took off my heels to get comfy while Brian picked out a movie."

"This movie I haven't seen, hope you haven't either" He said showing me the cover to "Love And Other Drugs" before taking a seat next to me on the couch. I moved and tucked my feet under me.

"Nope. I've been wanting to though, Jake Gyllenhaal is super sexy" I laughed as I wiggled my eyebrows.

"That's it, I'm taking it off." he said getting up from the couch.

"Noooo! Don't do that, you know you think Anne Hathaway is hot." I nudged his side.

"Not my type." he simply chuckled.

"Liar." I laughed. After that we watched the movie with comments here and there about the actors and scenes and I sat there like an idiot next to Brian with a smile on my face when Brian pulled the oldest trick in the book by stretching his arm to put it around my shoulders. So lame, yet so cute! I leaned my head on his chest and felt myself drifting in and out of sleep.

"Do you want to sleep in my bunk with me?" He smirked.

"How about no, you perv." I laughed and smacked his chest lightly. He faked hurt with the cutest pout I've ever seen. "Oh you big baby, I didn't even hit you hard!"

"But it hurt" he continued on with that pout of his. I sighed and leaned up to peck his cheek.

"There, better?" I smiled. He chuckled and nodded yes.

"Do you want to sleep in that extra bunk then?"

"Yes please" I smiled. He got up and held a hand out for me to take which I did. He led me to the bunk and turned on the little light.

"Do you need a shirt or something so you can change out of that dress?"

"If it isn't any trouble." he shook his head no and walked off to another bunk and rummaged through a suitcase and pulled out a black t-shirt. He handed it to me and I went to the bathroom and changed. Luckily I had on boy shorts and that the shirt was extremely long on me. "Are you gonna sleep too?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but I want to go check on the guys and make sure their asses aren't in any trouble or anything. Go to sleep, I'll be back in a bit." he smiled. Damn he was extremely amazing.

"Thank you, Brian. I had fun"

"Me too, I haven't had that kinda fun with a girl in a while." He said and I raised an eyebrow. "I didn't mean THAT. I meant normal fun. Like it was just us talking normally, watching a movie and not you trying to just get in my pants and fuck me because I'm famous." he explained.

"I understand, now go check on the rest." I smiled and watched as he walked off the bus, leaving me alone with a sleeping Austin. I climbed into the empty bunk and turned the light off, yawning before sleep instantly took over.

When I woke up the next morning I had a mini panic attack when I couldn't figure out where the hell I was until I remembered the guys of Avenged and everything that happened the previous night. I crawled out and went to check on Austin whom was still asleep. I was relieved knowing she was fine and decided to put my dress back on before any of the guys woke up and saw me in Brian's shirt and my boy shorts.

"What are you doing awake?" I jumped in fright when I saw Jimmy laying on the couch up front.

"Holy shit Jimmy, you scared the crap out of me!" I said placing my hand over my chest to feel my racing heart.

"Sorry, didn't mean to!" he said sitting up and patting the seat next to him. Soon after one by one the guys started to wake up thanks to Jimmy's loud laughter. The guy was insane! In such a good way though. He had so many jokes that had me laughing so hard, no sound would come out of my mouth so I resorted to clapping like a retard. When Austin woke up, I could tell she had a headache and didn't feel too well.

"Zacky?"

"Yeah toots?" he said, causing me to roll my eyes and smile.

"Do you guys got any Tylenol or something?"

"Yeah, check the cupboard next to the fridge. There should be some"

"Thanks!" I said hoping up from my seat and making my way over to the cupboard. I found a bottle of the pills I requested and put two in my hand and reached in the fridge for water, again rolling my eyes when there was only one and the rest beer. "Here hun, take these." I smiled at my friend. She looked up at me and gave me a weak smile.

"Thank you, Lina" She popped the pills in her mouth and took three sips of water. I sat next to her and listened to the guys talk about being hungry and wishing they had a home cooked meal instead of fast food shit all the time. "Guys? If you want to take us back to our house, 'cos ya know, we gotta change and shower at some point, me and Austin are amazing cooks!" I said wanting to get out of this dress. They all looked at each other and started saying a chorus of 'Fuck yeah!'. Austin laid her head on my shoulder and I kissed her for head. "We're going home sweetie, so you can change and eat something to feel better."

"Are you two lesbians?" Jimmy blurted out.

"No! Austin's practically my sister" I said.

"Okay good. 'Cos I still want to take her for ice cream!" he laughed and looked at her. This guy was something else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeeek! I love Avenged :D How many of you do!? lol... <333 Jimmy.