Status: Just getting started. foREVer.

So Far Away

Austin's POV

..::Austine's P.O.V::..

I was hungover. I was hungover bad. No, wait, that's still an understatement. Everybody on the bus was being loud, and laughing. Especially Jimmy, he was laughing like a lunatic. I would like his laugh. But not now. Right now, I want to shove my heel up his ass and make him shut up. But that's just the blazing head ache talking. I was happy to find that we were going home. I could shower, eat something, throw up a few times, and sleep off the remnants of last night. Then,

God.

The bus started moving, and I thought I was about to throw up right there. I went frantic, then I just lied down on the floor in the center of everybody. I know everybody was looking at me, probably with a weird face, but this is one of those times that I just didn't care. I closed my eyes, and massaged my temples in a circular motion, and opened up my eyes long enough to see that somebody had laid a bucket down in front of me.

"We call it the catcher," Jimmy's cheerful voice rang through my ears. I felt somebody stroking my hair, and it was soothing, I liked it. I was so happy when the bus came to a halt, and I heard Lina tell me that the bus was at our house. Whoever was stoking my hair picked me up to carry me inside, and I looked up to see that it was Zacky. I could not have been more thankful.

He put me down at the end of the hall, and I waddled back towards my room. I closed the blinds and black drapes. One of the reason's my room was broadly dark purple and black was for this reason. I stripped off all of my clothes in my room to throw them in the hamper.

"I was wondering if la-" Jimmy walked in, then gaped. I instantly grabbed the corset I hat on to try to cover myself.

"GET OUT," I screeched with a struggle, seeing as he walked in on me nude.

"I'm so-I'm so so very-sorry," He stuttered and put his hand up over his eyes, then silently closed the door. My face flushed it's colour and I ran to my bathroom, throwing my shirt behind me, temporarily forgetting my beating headache. I drew a nice hot bath and got in. I almost fell asleep, but somebody was nice enough to have stood outside the bathroom door and banged pots and pans. I slipped underwater, so I wouldn't be able to hear them.

When I poked my head out of the water, they were gone, fortunately. I flipped the drain switch off and watched the water swirl down the drain as I sat on the side in my towel. The water from my hair dripped down the sides as I kept looking at the drain, my head throbbing. I got up and went back into my room, throwing on my undergarments and an over sized Iron Maiden t-shirt. I slipped into my bed, and let sleep win the battle. The few times I woke up, I went into my medicine cabinet to get pain medicine, which made me sleepy, so I went back to bed. The thought of eating made me throw up.

..::The Next Day::..

I woke up, and my headache and nausea were gone. I got out of bed, because I actually wanted to do things today instead of laying around all day like yesterday. Those damn Green Froggies, they get me every time. I saw myself in the mirror on the wall that almost went from the black carpet, to the purple ceiling. You can barely see any of my wall or ceiling, I have posters everywhere. My hair was ruffled and I looked like a mess.

I tied my hair in a ponytail, and walked out in my over sized t-shirt. I remembered meeting Avenged Sevenfold, and I was sad that I had to waste yesterday sick in bed when they were here. They were probably gone now, which sucked monkey dick. I went into the kitchen, to pour some cereal, and heard snickering. I raised my eyebrow, and went out to the living room with my box of cereal, following the sounds.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH," my voice made this weird noise as I realized Lina, Brian, Zacky, and Jimmy were all in the living room watching me walk around in my underwear and a shirt. I threw my box at them and ran back to my room. I slammed my door and this time made sure to lock it. I took a quick shower to wash away my sleep, and so I would smell good, then walked out, drying my hair and my body. I slipped into torn up gray jeans and a blue English flag shirt. I pulled my wavy hair up into a pony tail, and did my make up.

I slipped on my black brass knuckles necklace and the friendship bracelet Lina had made for me woe many years ago. I put on the rest of my jewelry and slipped on my black chucks. I threw a black scarf around my neck and my bag. I wanted to go somewhere, really badly. I walked out of my room, and back to the crowd of people who were watching Cops on the TV.

"I want to go somewhere," I said bluntly, getting their attention, "who's in," I offered for somebody to come. Jimmy scrambled to his feet.

"I'll go with the pretty lady for some ice cream," he smiled and stretched. He was the tallest out of his band, and lankier. He was also cute.

God.

Wait, no. I did not like him. Nope.

I smiled at him and I followed him outside. I got out the keys to my beat up Saturn, and Jimmy and I hopped in.

"So," he looked at me as I was done backing out of my driveway, "Ice cream," he asked. I couldn't help myself but chuckle.

"Yeah, fine, Jimmy. Ice cream," I giggled as I drove towards the closest Baskin Robins. Jimmy was such a hypershit, and I love that about him. He was cute, and I enjoyed being around him. I parked my car, and we got cones, mine was chocolate, because I'm lame. There the park right next to us that Lina and I had met Avenged at.

"Hey look, it's the place with the stallion ducks," Jimmy pointed out, and started heading towards it.

"Jimmy, listen to me, those are geese," I said, running to catch up with him.

"Stallion ducks," he shot daggers at me, and I left it at that.

"This park is so pretty," I said while licking my cone.

"Yes, yes you are," Jimmy smiled at me.

"What," I asked him, with wide eyes.

"What," he mimicked, and looked away. If I had better vision, I would say that he was blushing.

"So," I decided to change the subject, "what's it like to be faaaaamous," I dragged out the 'a'.

"Stressful," he admitted, "I can't go anywhere without getting attacked," he chuckled. I threw my cone to the ground and tackled him. We ended up on the ground, and I was sitting on his lower torso, "See what I mean?" We both started laughing. I liked to be around him, and I was having fun. I was usually really shy, but I seemed to be loosening up. I got up off of him, and extended a hand to help him up.

"I'm sorry about that," a blush creeped up into my face.

"At least you didn't walk in on me naked," he teased, earning a slap on the arm from me. I looked back at where I threw my cone down, disappointed now that I did so.

"Motherfu-" I got hit in the face with a football as soon as I turned my head, throwing my backwards. "SHIT MOTHER FUCKER." I yelled out, holding my now bleeding nose.

"I'M SO SORRY," Lina came out of nowhere, "I DIDN'T MEAN TO GET YOU IN THE FACE, AND LIKE, I DID, BECAUSE, I'M PRO, AND I'M SORRY," she started to become frantic, causing me to laugh. Blood from my nose was now dripping through my fingers.

"Oh damn," Matt came over and looked at it closely.

"Here," Zacky took his shirt off, and started to clean off my face, then held up the cloth to my nose, "take this," he smiled warmly at me, and I got butterflies in my stomach. I held the cloth, wincing as pain shot through my nose once I made contact with it.

"Thank you," my voice came out muffled, due to being covered by a blood stained cloth. Lina held my hand as we walked back to my car, and Zacky, Brian, and Jimmy all shoved themselves in the back of my poor car. We drove back to the house, and Lina got some ice for my face. The blood finally stopped flowing.

"It doesn't look broken," Lina said as she did a small exam on it.

"You fucking hit it, bitch," I huffed.

"It's only a little red," she got a somewhat defensive tone, causing me to giggle.

"Hey, Matt wants us to meet him," Zacky came out of nowhere.

"I'm out," I huffed, sitting in the middle of the couch.

"I'll stay here with Austin," Jimmy volunteered. Everybody got a look on their face, and I wanted to punch them all. I tried so hard not to distort my face, and just payed attention to the blank TV. They walked out, leaving Jimmy and I behind.

"How does your nose feel," he asked softly.

"Just dandy," I pouted. It was throbbing, and it hurt. Jimmy kissed me on the cheek out of nowhere, and I knew then my face was just as red as my nose was.

"You still look pretty," he smiled.

(c)Shannon.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH YEAH, I'M ON A FREAKIN' ROLL.

foREVer.


I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it's kind of a filler. I'm becoming a horrible writer D : I think from now on you should read this story while listening to So Far Away, since that's the only song I listen to while writing this story.

This is what Ausine wore out for the day. x D

xoxo, Shannon.