Status: Just getting started. foREVer.

So Far Away

Lina's POV

To say I really felt bad about hurting Austin was an understatement. I know I wasn't showing it, but I really did feel horrible for hurting her! Zacky offered his shirt, as blood trickled down her face and we all made our way to our house to put ice on her injury.

"It doesn't look broken," I said as I further examined her nose.

"You fucking hit it, bitch," she said in a rather harsh tone. I know I hurt her, but that was just uncalled for. I already felt like shit and her attitude only made me feel worse.

"It's only a little red," I shot back and crossed my arms, and she giggled. That's when I knew she was just busting my balls.

"Hey, Matt wants us to meet him," Zacky came out of nowhere.

"I'm out," Austin sighed sitting on the couch.

"I'll stay here with Austin," Jimmy volunteered and I looked between the both of them with a hidden smile. It was one of those moments where I wanted to smirk and wiggle my eyebrows at her. They were so into each other! All of us minus Jimmy and Austin walked out to go meet up with Matt.

"Jimmy likes her." Brian just simply stated as we walked to the car.

"I know right!? Aw, it's so adorable!" I squealed in happiness for my friend and hugged Brians arm out of reaction. He looked down at me and chuckled as he shook his head. I pulled away and whispered an apology in a tiny, squeaky voice which only made him laugh even more. My cheeks got hot and I was pretty sure I was blushing. The ride to wherever Matt was located was short. We got out and I stretched and looked at the place. It was a small bar, one of the best here in Scranton. I should have known Matt would gravitate to such place.

"You guys and your beer, I swear." I laughed as we walked in.

"Hey, a man and his beer is sacred." Zacky chuckled and shook his head.

"Guys, over here!" Matt's raspy voice was heard clearly over the music that was being played. We walked over and sat at the booth.

"Where's Jimmy and Austin?" he asked once he noticed their absence.

"Austin didn't feel like coming 'cos of her injury and Jimmy offered to keep her company" I replied and wiggled my eyebrows at the end.

"Oh, so I'm guessing they like each other?"

"We believe so" I laughed.

"So is anyone gonna join me or what?" Matt said holding up his cold glass of beer and taking a sip. Well his definition of sip is a giant chug to me. The guys all nodded and he yelled out to the bartender to bring five glasses over.

"Anyone down for pool?" I smirked and raised my eyebrows.

"Oh yeah, but are you sure you wanna lose?" Brian chuckled.

"Oh no baby, I don't lose." I winked. He got up and extended a hand to help me up from the booth and we made our way to the pool tables. Thing they didn't know, I was a champion when it came to a game of pool. My daddy taught me well, but he didn't know that. And I wasn't going to tell him either. He handed me a cue stick and I grabbed the small chalk cube and covered the end. "You do the break shot, I do solids." I said and he nodded and did so. The first couple times I pretended to do it all wrong and he was getting cocky. When my turn came around, I decided to quit playing dumb and get down to business. By the end, I had him with his mouth hanging open.

"I told you babe, I don't lose." I ran my hand over his chest as I walked by and headed back to the table to take a sip from my now warm beer. I hated warm beer and Matt, Zacky and Johnny were laughing at me.

"Need a new cup toots?" Zacky chuckled and slid a new, cold glass to me.

"Thanks hun" I smiled.

"How'd the game with Syn go?" Matt questioned.

"I think he's still in shot over there. I said I didn't lose." I laughed. Moments later I saw Brian walking towards us and I patted the seat next to me.

"You're not suppose to be butt hurt Brian. It was only a game." I poked his arm.

"You tricked me" he chuckled.

"So? You shouldn't have let your guard down." I smiled.

"Should we head back and see what the two lovebirds are up to?" Johnny spoke up.

"Yeah, let's go." Matt said standing up. We all followed him and made our way to the house. I turned the door knob and it was locked. I reached into my bag and retrieved the key and opened it.

"Austin? Jimmy?" I called out.

"The house is empty" Zacky said sitting on the couch.

"No duh dumb ass. What gave that away? The dead silence?" Brian mocked him.

"Fuck off!" Zacky laughed and threw a pillow at his head. Great, I was stuck with five pretty drunk men and Austin was off with Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best, but I figured I should post this since I have the opportunity to do so! :D Lina's outfit