Status: done

For the Love of Saskatoon

Christmas Week

“Why if it isn’t little Colby Armstrong, did you come back to get beat down, boy?” my childhood bully sang out as he exited the bar that I just had. My girlfriend was inside, awaiting my return.
“Hey there, Dean. I almost didn’t recognize you,” I smart-assed back.
“How could you not? I look exactly the same as I did when you skipped out on us right after graduation.”
“What did I exactly skip out on, Dean? It’s not like we were buds, in fact, you wanted to kick my ass than too.”
“That’s just it; you skipped out on my kicking your ass.”
“Sorry I missed it, but you know, maybe next time I’m in town seeing as I with Michaela tonight, and you know her Daddy is the police chief,” I pointed it out to him that my girlfriend was the chief’s daughter.
“You should know, I tapped that ass of hers after you left,” he tried to make me fight him, but I just went to the door.
“Nah, she’s not stupid enough to sleep with you,” and I was in the door, safely away from my death.

“What took you so long, babe?” Michaela asked me.
“Dean and his shanagains about kicking my ass, that’s all. Let’s get out of here, yeah?”
“Okay, if you say so. Bobby!” she called the bartender over. “Put it on Daddy’s tab, would you?” she batted her eyelashes.
“Sure thing, Mick, see you both later,” Bobby returned my handshake and we were gone.
“So what’s really wrong? You never want to leave the bar until closing time when you’re in town,” Mick asked as she put on of her arms through mine and cuddled up next to me in the cold air of December.
“I just don’t want to get drunk and end up doing something I’ll regret with Dean, is all. I promise,” I placed a kiss on her forehead and we continued towards home. “You know, I miss this. Going out with you and than actually coming home to you, I miss it, a lot.”
“I’m glad you do, because I do too.”
“What do you say we take it to the bedroom and figure out how much we actually missed it,” I whispered in her ear. She nodded and took my hand. We entered the bedroom to the little house I owned in Saskatoon and she turned to look at me.
“I want you to come inside me, no condom,” her eyes were serious.
“Are we trying to have a baby?” I asked her. She nodded. “Well, than, I think it’s proper that I do something else first,” I walked over to my closet and opened one of the drawers. I found what I was looking for and went back to Michaela. I got down on my knee and opened the box I had just retrieved. “Marry me, Michaela Marie Martin? I want to spend the rest of my life with you and make gorgeous children with you. I’ve been in love with you since 3rd grade and I want to say that you’re mine, that I’m the only one who can ever love you this much. So please, marry me.” Through the apparent tears that were forming in her eyes, she nodded and basically jumped into my lap which caused us both to end up on the ground. “A little warning would’ve been nice,” I joked before placing a kiss on her sweet lips. “I was going to wait until tomorrow, but you saying that you wanted a baby, it just made it real, and I wanted to do it now.”
“No one else could ever love me the way you do, Colby. It’s not humanly possible.”
“Are you saying I’m not human?” I joked.
“You are my non-human lover and fiancé, if that helps.”
“Just a little,” I rolled us over so that she was under me. “I love you, Mick.”
“I love you too, Colby,”
“What do you say we move to the bed so we can start trying to make little Armstrong’s?”
“Sounds good, the hardwood floor isn’t exactly comfortable,” her eyes lit up as I stood and put her over my shoulder to throw onto the bed. When I tossed her, she giggled like a child. Her eyes looked up at me and I could tell they held desire for me, for making a baby, for getting married, it was all there. And so I kissed her while getting my hands under her shirt. I paused our kiss to get the shirt off her body, than my hands were free to roam her chest and torso. I found her boobs to be just the way I remembered them. So I twirled the nipples around with my tongue as Mick was working on getting out of her pants. “Col,” she begged for me to stop and help her with her pants. I did it slowly, just to tease her. She smacked my arm.
“Hey, I could stop right here if you are going to be abusive to your non-human fiancé.” She just smiled and wiggled out of them. She was left in her birthday suit while I was fully clothed. “As much as I love this picture, I’m going to have to get rid of these,” I referred to my clothes as I was stripping my shirt off. She sat up and helped with my jeans which were than discarded into the clothing pile on the floor.
“No boxers tonight, babe?” she giggled. I just smiled and started to tease her with my throbbing and very hard member. It was right next to her opening. “Col,” she begged again. This time I didn’t tease her any longer, I just pushed right on in. “Oh, Colby!” she let out a moan and I just continued to pump in and out. She moaned and moaned. It had been since October that I had last seen her so she was pretty tight. But once she came, she was a lot looser. I still wasn’t done so I kept going. Right as I let myself be free in her body, she did the same to me for a second time.
“God, I missed you,” I said a while later.
“You were planning on proposing on Christmas Eve, huh?” she asked with a smirk.
“I was, but you saying you wanted a baby just urged for me to do it today. Besides, we can tell everyone on Christmas Eve instead.”
“I love the ring; you always knew exactly what I wanted in gifts.”
“And I did ask your father’s permission, it’s a gentlemanly thing to do.”
“He would’ve kicked your ass if you hadn’t,” she grinned. I kissed her full on.
“I will always love you,” I whispered as she fell asleep in my arms.