‹ Prequel: There and Back
Sequel: Better Than Revenge
Status: total rewrite, but i will post with 5 commentors!

Memory Lapse

Epilogue

I hated being the only human in a family of supernatural creatures. Not only was everyone super pissed that I’d risked my life to get back at Daphney, but they were all extremely worried about me being hurt. I was stuck in a hospital bed at the Cullens’ and Rosalie threatened to literally tie me in if I got up one more time.
“So bored!” I whined, staring straight up at the ceiling for lack of anything better to do.
“Relax, will ya?” a deep guy’s voice teased from the door. My head snapped down and I saw Jacob there leaning on the door jamb with a smug smirk plastered on his face.
“Screw you, Jake. I’m going insane here.”
“No you’re not, Lizzy. You’re already there,” he laughed as he slid next to me on the thin hospital bed.
I leaned my head on my shoulder and closed my eyes. A tiny smile played at the corners of my mouth. Sure, he was a smart ass but he was all mine. “This is nice, Jacob. I really missed this.”
He gently kissed my forehead. “Me, too. Maybe later we can go cliff diving or something fun like that. You just have to promise not to get yourself killed.”
I giggled. “I’d love to but I’m scared that Rose and Leah will tear my head off if I move from this stupid bed before this kid is born.” I turned my attention to my inflated stomach. “Hear that? Mommy wants to go do dangerous stuff so it’d be great if you came out sometime soon.”
My stomach muscles started to tighten and I groaned. Jacob stopped stroking my hair and frowned down at me. “Uh, not to ruin the moment or anything but Liz, did you just piss in the bed?"
I froze and my cheeks heated up like an inferno. "No. I-I think my water just broke."
It was total chaos when Jake realized what was going on; I loved him but he wasn’t exactly the brightest sometimes and it was kinda funny that he could take on blood-sucking vampires but something like his kid being born freaked him out. He started yelling like a crazy person and a moment later Bella and Rosalie burst through the door. Both sets of eyes widened at the bed but the quickly snapped into action. They called Carlisle up to the office and only Jake and Bella were allowed in during the actual birth. Every so often I could hear Bella trying to sooth me. I squeezed Jacob's hand with every contraction and he actually winced. Finally, it was over.
"She's beautiful," Jake said. "She's just like you."
I smiled gently at him. "Like us.”
“Oh, let me hold her!” Alice ordered.
My eyebrows furrowed. “Where the hell did you come from? I look like absolute shit.”
“No you don’t,” Jacob insisted. “But you do have to do one thing for me to make up for nearly breaking my hand a little while ago."
"What's that?" I asked warily.
"Marry me. Tomorrow. Right here if the Cullens will let us. All you have to do is show up and say yes."
I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. "You've got a deal," I smirked.
There was a cheering at the door and everyone, my entire family, filed into the large room. Vampires, werewolves, and humans smiled at us and brought tears to my eyes.
"What's her name?" Nessie asked.
“Andrea,” I said. “Andrea Michelle Black.”
The tiny baby in my arms fluttered her long dark lashes and then her eyes opened. Jake was right, she was perfect. And she was mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
and that is the end of lizzy's story... i know that annabelle had the most votes this last round but when i decided on her middle name, it didnt go right.
thank you so much to my amazing readers!! i love all of you! special thanks to those of you that commented: cyn4675, JustThinking, Disenchanted Lies. xoxgal4040, bublbabie
ps: there WILL be a sequel but it will be andrea's POV :)