Status: Updating every Sunday!

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful

Chapter 1

My twin brother and I were sitting at the table eating breakfast, when the owl came with the two letters. One for me, saying Kenidie Carson Snape and the other for my twin brother saying Kristian Severus Snape.

I had always known I would be powerful. I know Hogwarts is the place for me, no other school is worthy to have somebody as powerful as me or my brother. It seems as though Hogwarts even knew that.

I packed my bags. My father was very proud of me and my brother. He had always said we would achieve greatness one day. Even while he was teaching and away from us he'd always find a way to see us. We are his pride and joy. I wonder what he will make us call him in school.

"Kenie, are you ready?" Dad asked. I smiled. He always had a weak spot for me. I was his little girl that knew him inside and out.

"Yes, Daddy, I am," I replied. He was bringing us to school early because he is a teacher there. It wasn't like we hadn't been inside Hogwarts, we have, but it will be different now. Dad no longer has to live in a cabin with a fence around it while school is in session. He could have a room inside the school and I think he planned just that, but I'm not completely sure.

"Okay, we're going to use the floo network to get to our home on campus," Dad said. With a flick of his wand all our bags were gone I smiled knowing from years past where they all went to the little house. We then used our floo powder and went all together as a family to our cabin.

"Dad, are you going to keep this place while we are in school?" Kris asked. Dad looked at him seeming to think about it.

"Yes, Kristian, I am planning on keeping this cottage while you two are in school," he replied making me smile.

"Okay, Daddy," I said smiling going to my room.

"Kenidie, don't unpack anything. You are moving into your dorm when everybody gets here," Dad said from where I left him. I huffed and turned back around, already bored.

"What house were you in?" Kris asked.

"I was in Slytherin," he replied. I smirked. I've always wanted to be in that house. Green and Silver are my to favorite colors.

"Tell us your favorite memory?" I asked. I knew he would tell us.

"Okay, I was in my first year and me and my best friend, Lily and I were hanging out..." he kept going and told us about his favorite memory with this Lily person. His face had a weird expression on it during the entire story.

***Four days later***

We are now on our way to Diagon Alley to go school shopping and then go to King's Cross station to ride the train with everybody else. Dad said it would be the best idea so that we don't seem so different than everybody else. He said it would be an experience all on it's own.

"What will we call you at school?" Kristian asked. I agreed.

"Dad or Professor is fine," is all Dad said.

"You really don't care?" I asked.

"No, I am your father after all," Dad replied. I smiled.

"So, if we ever need you we can come and see you?" I asked. I sometimes had bad dreams and normally ended up going to Dad for comfort.

"No, Kenie, you can't. You can't leave your common room but you can go and crawl in bed with Kristian. Well, unless you are sorted into different houses," he told me.

"Then, can I talk to you about it the next day?" I asked. I always wanted to talk with Dad about my dreams. He'd always help me forget about it. Kristian would just comfort me until I fell asleep again, but I wouldn't forget about the dream until Dad helped me with it.

"Yes, Kenidie, I can," he said as we entered the wand shop to get our wands.

***At King's Cross***

"Where is platform nine and three quarters?" Kristian asked.

"It is between platforms nine and ten," I said in a duh tone. Dad smiled brightly at me.

"Shut up, Kenidie," Kristian said.

"Why should I?" I asked.

"Because I have this wand that can hex you," he replied. I smirked.

"No you couldn't," I said.

"How would you know?" he asked.

"I know you're bluffing because I know you don't know any curses. I also know that I always beat you when it comes to fighting against one another," I replied cunningly.

"Whatever," Kristian replied rolling his eyes. Yeah, he has beat me a few times but I normally win.

"Stop fighting, you need to act normal here," Dad said. We then walked into the wall between platforms nine and ten seeing all the rest of the children who are heading off to Hogwarts.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D I hope you enjoy this. It came to mind as of recently.

I also get to be one of the select few to try out Pottermore! I'm waiting for my welcome letter so that I can enter!