Status: Updating every Sunday!

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful

Chapter 3

The year went by fast and before long we were back home with Dad. Nothing too drastic really happened. It was just an epic school year. I made more friends too. Skyler, Aleah, and J.J. were three of them. Others were Aislyn, Myra, Danielle, Sara, and Violet. Kristian made two others too, including Dillan and another A.J. We never really connected with anybody else in our class.

Aleah and Skyler are my best friends. They invited me over to the Malfoy Manor to visit them this summer and I think I might take up that offer.

"Can I go to Aleah's house?" I asked.

"Only if Kristian can go with," Dad replied. I knew Kris could go. Aleah has a younger brother that Kris would definitely become fast friends with. I smiled and went up to my room so I could write Aleah.

Dear Aleah,

My father said I could stay at your house as long as Kristian can go too. I bet Kris and Draco will become friends. If not, Kris is like a boy anyways. Well, just send me a message back through Daylee. I hope we can hang out soon.

Your friend,

Kenidie


Daylee is my owl that Dad bought me. I let her out of her cage and tied the letter to her leg and sent her on her way toward the Malfoy Manor. I then got ready for bed.