Big Love

But Honey I'd Rather I'd Lie To You

“So did you come alone?” Sidney asked as he handed over her red bull and vodka.

“No I brought my god sister Ashley, she should be around here somewhere."

“Emily hey!” Ashley walked into the kitchen ignoring Sidney’s presence. “Glad I found you.”

“Ashley this is Sidney, Sidney this is my god sister Ashley.” Emily introduced the two of them.

“Nice to meet you, you have a lovely house” Ashley smiled at him before turning her attention back at Em. “Sorry to cut this short, but Amy called and said she couldn’t make it tonight, and she asked me if I could fill in for her. So can we go home so I can change?” Em was confused to say the least. Ashley noticed they were both confused.

“It’s this soup kitchen I volunteer for.” Ashley lied easily. Em stayed quiet as she watched Ashley.

“You guys are leaving?” Sid asked helplessly. “You just got here.”

“Well duty calls.” Ashley looked at him sweetly.

“Well I guess this is goodbye.” Em laughed. “Thank you for having us over.”

“Well can I have your number, so we can keep in touch?” Sidney asked Ashley as she played with her phone.

“I’m sorry.” Ashley looked up at him. “I don’t give my number out just like that."

Sidney was stunned as He watched Ashley drag Emily out the door by her arm.

XxXxX

“What soup kitchen?” Was the first thing that came out of Emily’s mouth as she started her car up.

“That was just a lie; I just needed something that would sound relatable to a charity.”

“So is that why you asked me if I was interested in him? Is he the one you’re gonna go after for your twisted master plan?”

Ashley sighed. “Well not at first no, but looking at all the guys in the house, Sid turned out to be the best option.”

“Well how is that gonna work?” Em asked. “You didn’t even give him your number!”

“He’s the one who wanted my number, and if he wanted it that bad, he can find a way to get it.” Ashley pointed at herself. “And after seeing me in this dress, I can assure you he will try.”

XxXxX

“Who was that?” Max Talbot leaned into a stunned looking Sidney, a red plastic cup in hand.

“Yeah Sid who was that?” Jordan joined in. “She was hot.”

“The chubby one or the sexy one?” Max asked with a smirk on his face.

Sidney scoffed at them before leaving the kitchen in an attempt to catch Emily and Ashley.

By the time he made to the front door they were gone. “Who you looking for Sid?” Vero’s French accented voice caught his attention. The petite woman stared up at him.

“Don’t worry about it Vero.” Sid smiled at her as he walked back into the house. Sidney was determined to find out all about Ashley.

XxXxX

“You have got to be kidding me.” Emily was at loss for words as she watched the all too familiar foreign car pull up in her driveway.

“What?” Ashley walked into the living room in her pajamas, a giant chunk of blubbery muffin hanging out of her mouth.

“He actually came looking for you.” Emily let out a short laugh of disbelief. “I can’t fucking believe it.”

“Oh my god!” Ashley panicked “I’m a mess!” She ran for the stairs most likely to make herself look presentable.

Just as her foot touched the top step the doorbell rang, she shrieked as she ran to her room. Emily shook her head as she walked to answer the door.

Sidney stood there not really sure of what he was doing. He was about to leave when the door opened up. “Well look who we have here.” Emily teased as she raised an eyebrow at him. “What can I help you with Captain?”

“I was looking for Ashley?” It came out as more of a question.

“Come on in.” Emily held the door open for him. Sidney looked around at her little home. It seemed so humble compared to the giant thing he called his house.

“How did you know where I lived?” Emily crossed her arms over her chest as she waited for his answer.

“I know people.” He shrugged as she laughed.

“Fair enough, let me go get her for you.” Sidney turned to her living room. The wall of photos caught his attention. They all had a smiling Emily in them; he wouldn’t deny she had a beautiful smile. There were pictures of Emily with Ashley, some with what looked to be her parents, other random pictures with what he guessed to be family. The last picture caught his interest. It was a picture of Emily and two other girls in light blue scrubs, "She must be a nurse or something." Sid thought as he looked at the picture some more.

XxXxX

“How do I look?” Ashley turned around

“Great, now come on he’s waiting down there for you.”

“This is better than I expected!” Ashley all but pushed her way in front of Emily to the door and down the stairs.

“Hey.” Sid smiled up as he notice Ashley in the room, Emily’s presence was forgotten as she blended into the shadows of her own home.

Emily walked around the pair and out of sight into the kitchen to make her lunch for work. She cringed as she heard them flirting, it never seized to amaze her at how easily Ashley got what she wanted.

“So I’ll come pick you up at 7.” Sidney asked.

“Only if Emily can come with me.” At the mention of her name Emily put down the bread in her hand and listened intently to the conversation.

“Yeah the more the merrier, I’m sure the guys will love both of you.” Sidney’s voice seemed to fade as he walked closer to the door.

“We’ll be ready by 7 then.” Ashley assured before closing the door, signaling that Sidney had left.

Ashley walked into the kitchen with a sweet smile on her face. “What did you do?” Em questioned her.

“Well I just got you an invite to spend an evening with your favorite hockey team, but if you don’t want to come with me you don’t have to.”

“I hate you.” Emily smiled. “Why do you tempt me so?”

“I knew you couldn’t say no!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I never thanked the people who commented so here it goes!

Thank you:
tiffanyhabs31 [x2]
RosiePosie08 [x2]
NMT82 [x2]
bublbabie
stallion.duck
alexismae;
mojono1002
Cupcake1
sO NoT StErEoTyPiCaL
westcoastwinter
oldgreenseat

For Commenting!!

Who is a horrible updater? That's right it's me!
then again being a freshmen in college is a challenge in itself! but hey i try right?
Like i said before this story is based of of the movie Just Wright so i'm gonna try and fallow that movie story board but also add my own twist and turns in there!

Also the chapter title of this story comes from and AMAZING BAND!! Everyone go check out Speak Love them! One of my new favorite bands! and they're sweet guys too!

And here's my tumblr Check it out!