Status: Active

Lily

Chapter 2

Lily awoke to a knock on her door. She sat up in bed and pulled the covers up to her chin. She glanced around the room to verify that she was still indeed in the room she had been taken to last night. The knock came again. “Come in?”She called out. The door creaked open and a tall, blonde, breathtakingly beautiful woman walked into the room carrying a tray and what appeared to be clothing in her other hand.
“Good morning madam”, the woman says bowing her head. “I have brought you breakfast and a fresh set of clothes. The Master wishes to see you in his chambers for further questioning as soon as you are ready.”
“Um…..thank you.” Lily said hesitantly while still staring at the woman. She noticed that the woman also had perfectly white boxy teeth.
“My pleasure madam. Is there anything that I can do for you?” the woman came around to the side of the bed that Lily was lying on and set the tray down on the bedside table next to the bed. She lifted the lid and immediately Lily’s stomach began to growl and her mouth started to water. There was bacon, eggs, and hash browns as well as a glass of orange juice. However, she thought she could wait a few minutes before eating.
“What’s your name?” Lily asked the woman.
The woman’s eyes flashed up to hers and stayed there for a moment before she looked back down at the floor.” I am Sophia.”
“Sophia”. Lily said. “Hello Sophia, I’m Lily.”
Sophia looked up at her once again. “Oh yes madam, I am well aware of who you are. The Master has been speaking about you all week and he was joyful when he finally located you and brought you here.
“All week!” She shouted angrily. “He’s been spying on me all week? What, is he some kind of creepy stalker pervert? How dare him!”
Sophia flinched as if she had been slapped. “Madam, please forgive me as I mean no offense but please do not speak of Master like that. He was not stalking you as you say; he was simply checking to be sure you were who he was informed you were.”
“And who exactly was he informed I was?’’
”I cannot speak of it, now please eat your breakfast and he report to his chambers. He does not like to be kept waiting and if you do not go soon I will be punished.” With that, Sophia turned and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.