Status: some what active

Help! I Need Somebody!

Johnny

I stared at Ava and Zacky on the recliner and almost lost my shit when I saw Zacky's arms go around my daughters waist. I must have growled under my breath because Lola turned to look at me.

"What's wrong, babe?" she asked as she looked at me in the eye.

I didn't answer her, I just kept staring at where Zacky and Ava were at. Lola followed my line of view and I heard her giggle a bit under her breath before looking back at me.

"Is that what has you so uptight?" she asked, her light blue eyes glistening in amusement.

"This is so not amusing," I said to her," he's touching my daughter. I don't like that."

"Johnny. I really don't think that its anything like that," Lola said in a low tone.

"But what if it turns to something like it?" I asked her, worry in my tone.

I felt her shrug before speaking," Then what happens, happens. We can't chose who we are attracted to or who we fall in love with. Remember how it was for us?"

I looked at the far wall and smiled as I remembered how we met. I was running through Central Park, trying to get away from Jimmy when I crashed into my now girlfriend. She was nineteen and I was about twenty-three. She was still a teen, still living with her parents, but that didn't stop me from asking her out to coffee, then to a date, then to be my girl. Looking back at Lola, I smiled and leaned in to give her a soft kiss.

"I could never forget," I whispered against her lips.

Lola giggled a bit before placing her arms around my neck and brought me closer. I kissed the side of her neck before looking around the room. Everyone was talking about the upcoming tour that we were going to take in three months. Looking over at Ava, I saw that she was looking over at Lola and I with a huge smile on her face. I smiled back at her before pulling away from Lola's neck and getting back into the conversation.

"What about Ava?" I heard Zacky say.

The whole room went quiet. The guys first looked over at Ava before looking at me.

"Yeah, what about Ava?" Matt said, looking at me.

I stared at the guys for a while before looking over at Ava.

"Would you like to go on tour with us?" I asked my daughter.

Ava looked around the room before looking back at me. Ava smiled at me before speaking.

"Yeah. I'd like that," she finally said.

Looking over at Matt, I waited for his say in it. I saw that he was smiling at Ava and said," Yeah. That'd be fucking rad!"

"Then its settled!" Jimmy yelled out, throwing his hands in the air," My bestie shall come with us on this epic tour!"

That made the room erupt into laughter. Leaning back into the seat, the guys and I continued our conversation. A couple hours later, I saw that Lola was fast asleep in me. Looking over at my daughter, I saw that she too was asleep on Zacky.

"Hey Zack," I called out," is it cool if Ava, Lola and I crash here?"

Zacky blinked and looked over at me before looking down at the body that was snuggling onto of him. Looking back at me, he smiled a bit before nodding his head. Thanking him, I carefully slipped my arms under Lola's sleeping body before lifting her up. Going up the stairs, I headed over to the guest bedroom before laying her on the bed. Covering her with the covers, I walked back downstairs to see that Zacky was no where to be seen.

"Where'd Zacky go?" I asked as I saw Jimmy standing from the floor.

"He said he was going to put Ava down. He's be back in a little bit," Jimmy said as he stretched his arms over his head.

I was about to say something more when I heard footsteps behind me. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Zacky walking back downstairs.

"Hey, we should be heading out," Matt said as he looked over at us.

"Alright," Zacky said," See you tomorrow."

We all said our goodbyes before Zacky closed the door behind them. Looking back at me after he locked the door, we stared at each other.

"Where'd you put her?" I asked him after a moment of silence.

"My bed," Zacky answered truthfully.

I nodded my head a bit before looking at him in the eye," Alright. But I have something to tell you."

"Alright, what is it?" Zacky asked.

"If you hurt my daughter, I don't fucking care that we're best friends, I won't hesitate on fucking you up."

And with that, I left a confused Zacky downstairs as I headed back upstairs to the guest bedroom. Closing the door behind me, I stripped to my boxers before climbing into bed with Lola. Bringing her close, Lola snuggled into me before sighing. Closing my eyes, I sighed a bit before letting sleep consume me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hey hey! Sorry for the wait. I hope this makes up for it!

Comment and Subscribe please!

And check out my new story, 'Nightmare'. It needs some love too!