True love? Or Does Love Rot?

Happy Birthday (Kate)

(Kate)

"Good morning class...Um Kate do you mind were not in a sex club this is a class room!"
Looking at Alec I just shrug.

"Sorry Mr.Fitz he's irresistible." I got up from Alec's lap and turned to see Mr.Fitz holding a detention slip. Ugh.

"Ya well maybe you learn to handle temptation's better and maybe while you do that you'll learn to respect the adult's around you! smart ass."
I snatched the detention slip and walked to the back of the class room to my desk.

"Oh C'mon Fitz your not really gonna give her detention are you?"Alec looked back rolling his eye's.

"Oh Alec I really am and guess what!" Mr.Fitz got another slip and walked back to Alec.
"You get your very own! Yay! Now let's get back to biology shall we?" Mr.Fitz began his normal speech about test grade's being too low and studying habit's need to get better. Blah blah blah....

"Pssst" Alec turned to get my attention. He flashed his phone. I reached into my purse for my brand new Iphone. It took forever to convince my parent's to get me this phone but I did it!

One new message! I wonder who it could be?

Alec: Are we still going tonight?

I press reply and try to type fast. Don't need more detention.

Me: Alec it's my birthday! YES were still going out to eat with my parent's.

Looking up at Mr.Fitz who is still rambling on and on. It's a never ending stream of word's
I really couldn't care less.
My phone light's up with one new text message!

Alec: What about afterward? ... ?

I close my phone and winked at Alec who has been staring straight at me this whole time. Last time me and Alec had sex was right after homecoming. I think we were drunk.... Don't really remember much... so ya we were DRUNK!

"Class your dismissed... Alec and Kate." Alec and I both turn from packing our backpack's up.

"See you two in detention tonight." Mr.Fitz wink's and returned to his desk chair.

"Ass hole" I whispered to myself. Walking out the door Mr.Fitz stop's me.

"Kate I believe were more alike than you think... Your a smart ass and well according to you I'm a ass hole so I guess that makes both of us an ass does it not." Rolling his eye's he motion's for me to leave.

"PRICK!" I shouted mostly to myself and Alec If he heard it too even better.

"I head that Mrs. Richerds!" Mr.Fitz shout's through the class room. Smiling at Alec I walk up to him and hug my arm around his waste while his arm rapped around my shoulder.

"How can such a young guy be a teacher? I means he is only twenty-three? And how can a twenty-three year old teacher be such an ass." I told Alec who just plant's a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Babe I don't know but he said we had detention."Well no duh I'm not deaf.

"I Know-" He cut me off and began to talk once more.

"Kate he said tonight were going out to eat for your birthday with your parent's does this not ring a bell?" Alec stop's walking to stop me from just walking off.

"Alec all we can do is skip it."