True love? Or Does Love Rot?

I think I wanna marry her. (Alec)

7 MONTHS LATER:

(ALEC)

"ARE YOU COMING! I don't want be late again!" Kate shout's through the door at me.

"Babe I love you but please chill we can't leave if I don't have the key's." I call out to her from the kitchen. Man, I know they say that girl's get mood crazy this way when their pregnant but wow it's REALLY crazy! Ok now where did I leave the key's? Ah ha found them!

"Ok lets go find out what our baby gender is shall we?" I wink at Kate to try and calm her down. She smiles and get's in the car. Leaning in I kiss her on the cheek.

"I love you." I whisper.

"NOW YOUR ASHAMED OF OUR LOVE?" She shouts at me.

"What? I just... What?" Confused I turn on the car.

"You were whispering! So you're ashamed!" She rolls her eyes and turns her head.

Rolling my eye's I mutter to myself "Pregnant woman!" Driving off I try to change the subject.

"It was really nice of your sister to let us move in." I kiss her hand trying to relax her some. I can tell she's nervous.

"Yeah it is." She nod's.

"I love you too Alec." She smiles her perfect lovely smile at me.

*****************************************

"Ok this might be a little cold." Dr. Hargan told Kate while rubbing on gel.

"Are you ready to find out the gender?" He asked us. Both of us nod our head in unison.

This is so unreal I am about to be a dad. Yeah I know I didn't wait until I was older but does that make this moment any less special? Even if I was ten years older or however many years older I know I would still be right here holding Kate's hand, because ten years from now Kate is still gonna smile the same and is going to be the same Kate as always and until I die I'm going to love her. I wanna grow old with her, I want wake up next to her every morning and see her smile at me. I want to be the only one she kisses and I want to be there when our kid goes off to collage. I want to be there for her. I want to marry her!

Katesqueezes my hand. Looking over at her her smile couldn't be bigger and a tear of happiness escapes her beautiful blue eyes and runs down her perfectly smooth face.

"I love you." I told her

"I love you too!" She smile's.

"And I bet your daughter is going to love you both too!" Dr. Hargan says smiling.

"It's a Girl!" Kate and I say in unison. Smiling at each other is all we could do.

​Rightnow life is great.

******************************************

Yesterdayafter Kate and I had found out what our baby gender we came up with a name for her. Hayden Richards! Right now I'm meeting up with my friend Colt and we are going to looking at rings. For Kate....because I'm going to ask her to marry me.

"Congrats with the baby girl! Hows Kate?" Colt say's while getting out of his car.

"Thanks, and um Kate she's doing great we picked out a name already." I told him while walking into the jewelry store.

"What did you guy's come up with?"

"Hayden." every time I say her name I can't help but smile.

"Are you ready?" Colt says with a serious expression on his face.

"What do you mean "Am I ready" ?" I asked confused.

"You know for a baby girl because baby girls grow up. First they hit the terrible two's then they begin to have crushes, then they have boyfriends. Then boyfriends turn into heart breaks and heart breaks turn in to shopping and shopping turns into...."

"Okay I get it Colt! Yes I'm ready because no matter what she's still daddy's little girl and I promise you the first guys who breaks her heart..." Colt pat my shoulder.

"I know you will break his face!" He said smiling at me.

"Can I help you?" a lady over the counter asks looking at Colt and me.

"Yea I need help finding an engagement ring for my girl friend." I told the worker.

I need a ring so I can marry Kate and be the luckiest man alive!