Cursed

Finn.

I wondered if Kieran really, truly understood what it would mean if Shailey’s parents found out about us. In order to live and be with me, he would have to completely leave behind the life he knew. I didn’t know if I could let him do that. Of course I wanted to be with him for as long as I could possibly be whether it’s tomorrow or eighty years from now, I just wanted to maximize my time with him for as long as I could.

However, I knew Shailey’s parents wouldn’t just accuse me of anything unless they actually had proof of something. My parents wouldn’t tolerate them just blindly accusing me. My parents would protect me at any cost.

“Hey, Finn,” Kieran called as he nudged my knee with his own.

“Mm?” I mumbled before resting my head on his shoulder.

“How exactly does the… tracking thing work?” He asked.

I sat up and gave him a sideways glance. “Why?”

“I… just want to know more about it,”

“You mean you want to try to find a way to beat it…,” I corrected. “I know exactly what you’re thinking; it’s written all over your face.”

“I don’t care! I just… want to consider my options,” he mused.

I sighed, giving in to the boy. “Well… the best trackers can track their werewolf anywhere on the planet. Maybe except the poles, but there have only been a few werewolves that have actually run away from their trackers.”

“How good are Shailey’s parents?” He asked quietly.

“Well… they’re pretty good at what they do,” I said truthfully.

“Hey wait! You said ‘their werewolf’. What does that mean?” He questioned.

My eyes widened as I realized what I’d said. I couldn’t believe that I left that whole thing out. “Well, every tracker is brought up to track a specific werewolf. They can track the others a little bit but not nearly as well as their ‘handler’.”

“So… who’s your… ‘handler’,” he asked.

“Shailey. And her mom tracks my dad and her dad tracks my mom,” I explained.

“But Shailey wouldn’t-!”

“Yes, she would. And I wouldn’t blame her if she did. The punishment for not tracking a rogue werewolf is… well, it’s not pretty,” I admitted, pretty much putting a damper on everything I knew he was thinking. He probably assumed that Shailey would never tell her parents where we were. I didn’t really know anything about the punishments between them, but I’ve heard rumors from Mom and Dad.

“So, are her parents allowed to do anything-”

“Yes, they can exterminate me if they feel they have to.” Kieran flinched at what I’d said before he threw his arms around my neck.

“This sucks!” He cried. Then he settled down in my lap and pressed his lips to mine. “Only I can punish you and that’s if things get kinky!”

I look at him strangely before shaking my head at him. He was so weird, but I liked him just because of that. I’ve been told I was dangerous all my life but here I am, holding Kieran in my arms so lovingly as a human would. And I’ve only scratched him once… which I deeply regret with every ounce of my being. I was beginning to seriously question if everything Shailey’s parents tried to enforce was just a farce. Perhaps we werewolves could be with humans just like with another werewolf.

What if they were zealots, just as Markus, about keeping their own race pure. What if they didn’t want half-breeds?

I shook my head, clearing it of those thoughts.

“So… are her parents here today?” He asked, giving me a smirk.

“Not that I can tell,” I told him. “Should they even be at your house?”

“I dunno, they’ve stopped in to chat with my parents just a bit sometimes,” he informed me.

Then he kissed me, twisting his fingers into my hair. I pulled away a bit. “Wait… we should probably… be prepared. The close call last time… it got me thinking.”

“I could put on a video game and we could just pretend like we were playing it all along just in case. But is it really necessary or are you just really jumpy?” He chuckled before moving to put on the game and leaving the controllers conveniently right beside us.

Then he went right back to work on my lips. I really did want to get somewhere today with him. I… liked touching and being touched by him.

He quickly started the slow grinding against my hips. I groaned against his lips and from there it was like a complete replay of the previous day.

He began biting down lightly on my neck as his hands searched up my shirt before finding my nipples, playing with them a little. My hands went under the layers of his clothes to grasp his ass. But then my hands came around to find the buttons of his jeans. I found that there was no other time that buttons have infuriated me this much. But I finally got them undone and slipped my hand into the front of his jeans.

I was breathing hard as I grasped his erect member. He moaned against my neck before setting to work on my own jeans. I stroked him slowly, using the plentiful pre-come to make the movements more fluid. I gasped as cool air hit my own dick. I shuddered as he moved away from me and leaned his head down, ready to take my length in his mouth. I pushed him away a bit. “N-no, just… touch…”

“No fun, Finn,” he chuckled before coming back to my mouth and moving his tongue into my cheeks and wrestle with my own. He moaned into my mouth.

I went back to work with my hands, stroking up and down his shaft before prodding the head with my thumb. He froze up and tensed as he gave a seductive whisper of my name, throaty and raspy and very effectively turning me on, he came into my hand just before I came into his.

After we cleaned up the mess and I finally got the fiery blush I was sporting under control, we went downstairs to check on dinner.

“Hey, Kieran, you just missed Shailey and her parents,” his mom said. We both froze and looked at each other in terror.

“Shailey just wanted to drop off some notes for you and they were on their way to town so her parents came in and said hi.”

“Did they come to the room?” I asked.

“No, why?”

“We were playing a video game and I feel like we would’ve been rude if we had ignored them because we didn’t hear anything,” Kieran said.

I hadn’t been able to track them at all. But luckily, they didn’t have any evidence, no matter what they wanted to think.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello this is Inga and um...I just wanna say we didn't get many comments last chapter
Or any of the recent chapters really so...y'know it's kind of depressing
Can we have some feedback please?

Comment&Subscribe?