Cursed

Kieran.

It’s quiet as Finn and I walk side by side, hand in hand back to his house. He and I decided that this weekend we were going to go on a little stroll to the park. It was obviously my idea. I just wanted to go swing and have Finn push me! And he did because he‘s such a wonderful person!

I’m humming a random tune to myself and from the corner of my eye I see Finn smiling. Finn and I make our way back to his room, where I’ll be staying for the night. My mom says we spend too much time together. I disagree.

“What do you wanna do?” I ask, hopping onto Finn’s bed and making myself comfortable amongst his pillows and blankets.

Finn shrugs and sits beside me, his back against the headboard. My feet are just by his head so I sway them from side to side in order to poke him in the cheek with my toe. The action makes him chuckle and grab said toe to tickle.

I scream. “Finnegan!”

Finn, learning that I am very ticklish on the feet, grins evilly and I know what’s coming. I try calling for Kendra or Casey to save me from their crazy son but all they do is laugh. I can hear them downstairs. How dare they! I thought they loved me!

We’re rolling around on the bed now, getting tangled in the sheets. Sometime during the tussle, we get close to the edge and seconds later we’re on the floor. Thankfully, I landed on top of Finn so the tickling attack stopped and I’m finally able to breathe normally.

Gasping for much needed air, I sit up, straddling him. “Finnegan, that was so unnecessary.”

Finn grips my hips, rubbing his thumbs beneath my skin. His touch is very much welcomed. Resting both hands on his chest, I lean down to run my tongue across the seam of his lips and suggest an idea I think we both can agree on, “How about we start where we left off the other day?”

Finn, although blushing, smirks and parts his lips for me. Our tongues dance together for a moment until Finn and I pull apart for air. We dive back in for another and my tongue invades his moist cavern. I run over every expanse of his mouth, tasting him and loving it.

Finn’s grip tightens against my hips when I bring them down against his to create a soft rocking motion. My lips then skim down his neck, nipping and sucking at the tender flesh with every intention of leaving marks. Finn grunts and forces my hips roughly into his and tries to pick up the pace. The hands on my hips slide back to my ass, pushing under both my jeans and boxers causing me to moan against his throat.

My hands are running up his shirt, ready to remove the useless thing when Finn’s groping suddenly stops. He sits up so fast I hardly have time to register what’s going on.

“What’re you-” I go to say but Finn quickly removes his hands from my pants and moves out from under me just as his bedroom door opens.

I didn’t even hear her until now.

“Hey boys I just-” Dana stops speaking when she sees the two of us, both still trying to catch our breath. Finn is sitting strangely, so she can’t see the already reddening skin of his neck. I try sitting differently so she won’t see the problem I’m now sporting. “I was just sent up here to tell you dinner is done…and Tommy and I will be joining you.”

“T-Thanks,” Finn stutters, trying desperately to hide his blush but failing miserably. Dana stands in the doorway a moment longer, stares suspiciously at the two of us then disappears.

I stare back at Finn with wide eyes. The boy bites his lip and mumbles, “I didn’t sense her in time…it’s harder to sense Shailey and her family since it’s their job.”

“You don’t think she…” If Dana were to find out about Finn and I…everything would be over. Our relationship, probably even as friends, will be over. Not only Finn but his family as well will get into so much trouble.

Finn rubs his eyes. “I don’t know…we better get downstairs though.”

“Yeah.” I nod and stand up, Finn following my lead. The two of us try to act like Dana hadn’t just nearly walked in on us doing that but by the way she was watching us, I think she might have found out or at least be thinking about it.

~

“What!” Shailey hollers into the receiver.

“I’m sorry, Shailey. We didn’t know she was at the house and…”

Shailey groans. “If she didn’t see anything she can’t act on it…but if they say anything to me I’ll tell you. Be careful for now though. I know they’ll watch you. After all, my parents are strongly against humans and werewolves having any kind of relationship other than friendship.”

I look towards Finn, who is sitting beside me with a concerned frown. He’s biting his lip nervously so I reach up to caress it with my thumb. Finn finally stops abusing the flesh and smiles at me.

“All right, well talk to you later Shailey.” I hang up and hand Finn the phone. He hangs it up while sighing. “Don’t worry, Finn. She didn’t see anything so I’m sure we’re all right.”

“For now…” Finn is such a downer.

I pout. “You make me so depressed. Cheer up!”

“I can’t! Kieran, if they find out I…we’ll be in so much trouble. I’ll never see you again and I can’t stand even thinking about that.”

“Then don’t.” I reach for his hand and encase it in my own. “Don’t even think about it because I don’t care if they do find out…I’ll always be with you, Finn.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh...have they been found out?
What's going to happen now? O.O

Comment&Subscribe?